Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2015, 03:58 PM   #1
bartel
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default fuck backpage

any other sites similar to backpage:ran ting:
bartel is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 05:33 PM   #2
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartel View Post
any other sites similar to backpage:ran ting:
I hope not cuz BP is so hit or miss!!! you should have asked "are there any other sites BETTER that backpage.

The last time i tried using backpage, i contacted a woman and set a meet. i text her i was almost there and her pimp called me saying it was a no go "she aint worth it" i was like WTF. Then a few days later he had a few of his other hoes try to contact me for appts. After that i said BP, NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 09:56 PM   #3
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

do you want to know other similar sites so you can avoid them? because if i was so angry at something the last thing i would want would be another of the same...

whats wrong with eccie?

if you just post an iso with what you are looking for date wise, you should have no problems. read a few reviews. pm the guys who reviewed her with any questions. get laid. rinse. wash. repeat.
xo
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 03:21 AM   #4
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
do you want to know other similar sites so you can avoid them? because if i was so angry at something the last thing i would want would be another of the same...

whats wrong with eccie?

if you just post an iso with what you are looking for date wise, you should have no problems. read a few reviews. pm the guys who reviewed her with any questions. get laid. rinse. wash. repeat.
xo
Maybe from the provider's viewpoint the whole thing is indeed as easy as you make it sound.

On the other hand, one possibility here is that the OP sought refuge in Backpage because he was discouraged by the Great References/Screening Wall which Eccie-type providers seem to have erected between themselves and potential customers. "Fuck this. If I were capable of negotiating this Byzantine morass, I'd also have gotten myself a mortgage, a Mercedes, and a date to the freakin' prom."

Proposition a stripper or go to an AMP. Wash, rinse, repeat.
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 05:44 AM   #5
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaringfork View Post
Maybe from the provider's viewpoint the whole thing is indeed as easy as you make it sound.

On the other hand, one possibility here is that the OP sought refuge in Backpage because he was discouraged by the Great References/Screening Wall which Eccie-type providers seem to have erected between themselves and potential customers. "Fuck this. If I were capable of negotiating this Byzantine morass, I'd also have gotten myself a mortgage, a Mercedes, and a date to the freakin' prom."

Proposition a stripper or go to an AMP. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Yep, screening is a good thing and i welcome it for safety reasons but sometimes it can get out of hand and it did discourage me in the beginning. one of the reasons i was on BP for so long before i finally took the eccie plunge. but to answer the original question, there are a bunch of ads at the top of the screen. maybe try one of those.
Old 10-18-2015, 06:56 AM   #6
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Roaring, I'm not sure how answering my reply helped the OP in any way shape or form? But I guess you kept it on topic because he was ranting and you ranted too.

Sure there are providers who will ask for more screening then you care to give. There are also others who don't. Plenty of people don't screen every day, that's why we get alerts on the same people over and over.

The OP can put an ISO in the men's forum if that is his issue.

Just remember..
For every lady who over screens we hear a horror story of a lady who doesn't screen at all and the man gets robbed and etc. it's unfortunate that you have to go through that risk, but we do screen so we limit our chances of having that happen to us.
Old 10-18-2015, 09:30 AM   #7
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Anyone could've told you that...
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 10:53 AM   #8
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Have you tried p411?

I absolutely love it when a new friend has it.

Xoxo
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 11:29 AM   #9
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wth all the scary stories of bp, why do men who have access to other sites (eccie & p411, just to name a couple) continue to use it? I've never advertised there because I'm scared of it lol

There are several sites. Unfortunately because they are also review sites, I don't think I can list them. Maybe try EROS
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 12:13 PM   #10
Guest082416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

P411!!!
Guest082416 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 12:15 PM   #11
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

As much as i hobby, i should probably get a P411 account. guess i'll need to get some references 1st. lol
Old 10-19-2015, 05:35 AM   #12
HDnTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

TER is out there but does not seem to be popular in our area.
HDnTX is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 07:34 AM   #13
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
Wth all the scary stories of bp, why do men who have access to other sites (eccie & p411, just to name a couple) continue to use it? I've never advertised there because I'm scared of it lol

There are several sites. Unfortunately because they are also review sites, I don't think I can list them. Maybe try EROS
unfortunately there are horror stories of eccie ladies as well. we all seem to remember the bad about things. we dont hear about the good stories of back page, because they just get mixed in with the reviews. back page works if you know how to work it.

you can list review sites here. thats something that you can't do on ter. lol. not here. so confusing to keep up!
xo

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women