Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2015, 01:45 PM   #1
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default TCB Best Practices

Ive had a number of different experiences with inital TCB.

One girl wants to see it & count it right off the bat.

Another, no bullshit, as soon as she closed the door behind us, whipped out her titties and grabbed my head and pulled me down and said " go on, lick it". Then she asked for the money. (yes, i know why. it's still funny and probably not the best practice )

Others want the money before we start, but dont ask for it. instead they just hover on the living room until, you realize what they want.

Others, and my prefered never say anything, I place it under an ash tray or coaster after we finish. (Requires trust or willingness to get screwed in lieu of being busted, I guess. )

The trick is figuring out which. I have been scolded like a nube for assuming they wanted they money and offering it as well as bickered at for not presenting it right away.

Can we have some consensus on whats best and acceptable if nothing has been discussed before hand?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 03:02 PM   #2
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Sometimes its just "play it by ear". I have a tendency to just set the donation down somewhere as soon as i walk in. The only time i wait until the end is if i really hit it off with a woman and don't want to ruin the mood by whipping out cash. Some of the "all business" providers namely on backpage will ask for it up front or will casually say "you can set your donation over there". I hate when they like to grab it and count it right in front of you. One provider i see never once discussed donation ever whether in PMs/texts or during the session since its clearly posted in her showcase. It kind adds to the GFE making it feel more like a meet up with a girl you just met as opposed a business transaction. Then at the end of the session i discreetly set the donation on the counter and we say our goodbyes.
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 03:55 PM   #3
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

My dentist, my lawyer and even the girls at bone daddy's don't ask for or get the money till I'm done. Same with my biz colleagues here.

Note I don't do bp so no data there
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 06:16 PM   #4
Bbud1959
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I tend to put the donation in a card/envelope. I also try to always bring a gift that is on their profile be it a bottle of wine, a six pack of cokes, a book, etc. I then put the donation envelope in the gift bag. I've been lucky enough to pick providers who trust me (or are very good at reviewing the donation without me noticing)
Bbud1959 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 09:12 PM   #5
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel like the general consensus is that we want it up front, but we definitely don't want you to hand it to us or talk about it unless you are an extremely trusted regular.

Just set it down with your keys and cell phone in a very organic way without saying a word, like it's just a normal part of setting your stuff down.

Also many ladies have grown leery of envelopes because sometimes they don't contain what they are supposed to!
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 10:55 PM   #6
Rose Vintage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 314272
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to do the envelope thing, of coarse with it being rude to count money in front of one another there is a huge chance of being screwed over.

asking for it up front kills the mood but waiting for me to ask for it makes me nervous

getting it in a gift card you have to check the value and that kills the mood

a nice system has always been to just lay it out without mentioning it and have a nice visit
Rose Vintage is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 07:53 AM   #7
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For a first time meeting a client I set the expectation up front before he walks in the door. Usually in a text message when I send my address. I ask in a nice but professional way and its because we've never met and I'd like to build up a little trust. It's never been an issue, just makes that first meeting go that much smoother.
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 08:20 AM   #8
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I walk in and after the hug/kiss , place the envelope where they can see it , and go from there.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 08:39 AM   #9
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I usually pay in coupons so I always make sure they haven't expired.

Nothing more embarrassing than when a girl is in the checkout line at Walmart,
only to find her coupon for $1.50 off on a box of Tide expired the month before.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 10:13 AM   #10
smokeater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

After a greeting and hello I place my keys and donation where they can be seen. For most of the providers I see that is enough as I rarely see someone new. I am always uncomfortable with new meetings to begin with, but having someone ask for, count, and mention or look for in anyway ruins the IOP right off the bat. If I was told what or where to place the donation in advance I'd probably cancel at that point. If it happens after I'm there it would be a big let down. Just my opinion though....
smokeater is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 12:32 PM   #11
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

I play it by encounter. I almost never donate upfront, and never had issue. When I do leave it, it is prior to me getting dressed. So that why imo the lady is more inclined to know.I am not cheating her, as who will run out with thier junk swinging, lol
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 12:56 PM   #12
M69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Donation

On a first visit, I put the envelope down with my keys and ask for a restroom to wash my hands. Then they can inspect the envelope when I am in the restroom and I can make sure we are alone.
M69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 01:36 PM   #13
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I'm more inclined to leave a tip when nothing is mentioned. Especially when I get molested as soon as I close the door behind me lol
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 04:44 PM   #14
Ashi

Encounters: 63

Here is my MO and it works well: I prefer to initiate the TCB upfront, with a good smile and explaining that I could forget about it in the closing ceremonies since I am in a euphoric mood. It happened twice, not joking. Same girl and she was a good sport and laughed it off...to my embarrassment.... I had to turn back on the highway, midway home. So when I repeat this true story things get relaxed and I can really forget about it, while my companion can also relax about it. We all know the rules of the game, let's be open, relaxed and pleasant. If the tone and facial signs are right, talking about the donation should not be demeaning or in bad taste. No envelope, just as Milfy said. I also think Sophia B is right , you need to build the connection and trust. Being open about it makes things smooth and trust is built faster. Extra tip can be taken care of at the end as a surprise, as Goose says.
Everybody is different.
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 05:09 PM   #15
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

The consensus is to pay up front for incall.

99% of gentlemen set it down the moment they walk in, so it raises our suspcicions when we encounter that one in 100 who doesn't do so.

(For outcall, you can wait and pay afterwards, but even then, it would set the lady's mind at ease if you had the envelope in plain view. Nobody needs to say anything.)
HoneyRose is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women