Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2015, 11:16 AM   #1
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Things around here have really changed since I've been away...

I'd like to start out by saying that it has been a real pleasure to reconnect with all my dear hobby friends and I have really missed you all. I have to say though that things have changed a lot around here and it doesn't appear to be for the better...

This morning I was NCNS'd for the second time in a row by a premium access hobbyist. I can't say that ever used to happen to me before. NCNS is so disrespectful it shows that you have no appreciation whatsoever of the person who set aside their time to be with you... I expect this sort of behavior from types who frequent Backpage and maybe from the occasional newbie but from seasoned hobbyists? Really? I'm shocked. You guys are supposed to be better than that.

Rates. I was asked my rates and I responded that I hadn't had a chance to really look and see what was being charged and so I would just keep my rates I was charging 2 yrs ago for now. Woah! Now I never charged a high rate...in fact my rates have always been competitive with everyone else's...I ran the same specials and tried to be affordable and consistent. When I said I'd keep my same rates from 2 yrs ago I was met with "No thanks. You look good, but I'm not paying that." Wow. Rates have decreased that much in 2 yrs? I don't even know what to charge without feeling like I've lost my self-respect.

Time Wasting. What is going on with this? I've never had guys just text me acting like they are interested in an appointment but having the ulterior motive of just getting me to talk dirty to them and no intention whatsoever of really setting an appointment.

Texting and asking for pussy pics. Really? Why do I need to prove myself to anyone? I'm a verified provider with 86+ reviews and a showcase. I feel like I'm expected to prove myself or something and it's making me defensive. Oh and pussy pics? Don't even get me started. I've never done that and I never will... you see, I'm the type that believes at least some things should be left for anticipation.

Haggling. Wow, guys. We're ladies not used cars. What is up with all the price haggling? It's gotten BAD! It doesn't make me feel good. It makes me feel cheap and unappreciated.

This stuff didn't happen before. Eccie hobbyists were supposed to be the gentlemen of the internet. What happened to class? I've noticed a ton of new providers I've never seen or heard of before and a lot of the ladies I knew and respected seem to have dropped out of sight. Not all of them but quite a few of them. That worries me as well. I see all the same guys but what happened to all the ladies I knew? It makes me think that maybe with all the new faces around nobody is really holding anyone accountable for their actions anymore and that's why things are the way they are.

I spoke with a dear provider friend on the phone a few days before I flew back into Dallas and told her I was coming back. We discussed the hobby and she warned me about all this, but I didn't want to believe it was true and now I see it for myself. Smh.
These are just my observances and I'm open to hearing what anyone has to say on the state of the hobby here because I really need to know. This isn't like I remembered at all and I know this thread won't change a thing...but at least it feels better to get it off my chest and talk about it.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 01:18 PM   #2
NYr
You Never Really Know

Warning to folks.....keep it Civil in responses.
NYr is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 01:20 PM   #3
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

What are some of the good changes you have noticed? Or is it basically all negative? I can tell you one good thing about ECCIE. I'm here now 😉
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 01:39 PM   #4
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
I'd like to start out by saying that it has been a real pleasure to reconnect with all my dear hobby friends and I have really missed you all. I have to say though that things have changed a lot around here and it doesn't appear to be for the better...

This morning I was NCNS'd for the second time in a row by a premium access hobbyist. I can't say that ever used to happen to me before. NCNS is so disrespectful it shows that you have no appreciation whatsoever of the person who set aside their time to be with you... I expect this sort of behavior from types who frequent Backpage and maybe from the occasional newbie but from seasoned hobbyists? Really? I'm shocked. You guys are supposed to be better than that.

Rates. I was asked my rates and I responded that I hadn't had a chance to really look and see what was being charged and so I would just keep my rates I was charging 2 yrs ago for now. Woah! Now I never charged a high rate...in fact my rates have always been competitive with everyone else's...I ran the same specials and tried to be affordable and consistent. When I said I'd keep my same rates from 2 yrs ago I was met with "No thanks. You look good, but I'm not paying that." Wow. Rates have decreased that much in 2 yrs? I don't even know what to charge without feeling like I've lost my self-respect.

Time Wasting. What is going on with this? I've never had guys just text me acting like they are interested in an appointment but having the ulterior motive of just getting me to talk dirty to them and no intention whatsoever of really setting an appointment.

Texting and asking for pussy pics. Really? Why do I need to prove myself to anyone? I'm a verified provider with 86+ reviews and a showcase. I feel like I'm expected to prove myself or something and it's making me defensive. Oh and pussy pics? Don't even get me started. I've never done that and I never will... you see, I'm the type that believes at least some things should be left for anticipation.

Haggling. Wow, guys. We're ladies not used cars. What is up with all the price haggling? It's gotten BAD! It doesn't make me feel good. It makes me feel cheap and unappreciated.

This stuff didn't happen before. Eccie hobbyists were supposed to be the gentlemen of the internet. What happened to class? I've noticed a ton of new providers I've never seen or heard of before and a lot of the ladies I knew and respected seem to have dropped out of sight. Not all of them but quite a few of them. That worries me as well. I see all the same guys but what happened to all the ladies I knew? It makes me think that maybe with all the new faces around nobody is really holding anyone accountable for their actions anymore and that's why things are the way they are.

I spoke with a dear provider friend on the phone a few days before I flew back into Dallas and told her I was coming back. We discussed the hobby and she warned me about all this, but I didn't want to believe it was true and now I see it for myself. Smh.
These are just my observances and I'm open to hearing what anyone has to say on the state of the hobby here because I really need to know. This isn't like I remembered at all and I know this thread won't change a thing...but at least it feels better to get it off my chest and talk about it.
Sorry that you got NCNS twice and to be clear were these confirmed appointments? If so- perhaps post the hobbyist handle in the powder room. I also disagree that rates have gone down in the past years they have actually gone up.
The hobby pricing is a little more complex than just simply charging what everyone else charges- for example- providers like Adrienne Baptiste, ThatHotNurse, Phoenix Fire just to name a few can charge what they charge because their service(s) and reviews can justify their rates.

I think it's laughable for a newbie to browse Adrienne Baptiste's showcase and than say : well she charges this rate so I am going to place an AD in the Welcome Wagon with the same rate- uh sorry it just doesn't work that way- you have to earn the 300 hr rates- it's not something to just bestow on yourself because you are on Eccie. However, you do have your select few guys who troll the Welcome Wagon and soon as a newbie post an AD their mouth's start salivating like a famished dog ready to pound on some meat or they are eager to be the "first" to see her and review that they will pay any rate she's asking just so they can beat their chest and write a review to state they were the first to see her etc. There will be some hobbyist who will support these ladies and scorn guys by labeling us as cheap bastards- but for any provider that knows me- I am not cheap and far from broke- I am just not paying 300hr rates for non GFE girls with no history and limited menu.

About 2 months ago a newbie with no reviews- no history and might I add a limited menu was asking 250 hhr as a review special??? Are you out of your freaking mind- I assume her non review special would have been 300hhr.

Kitty, I know you are not a newbie, but the one thing I do hear guys criticize you on and justifiable so is the age and your showcase and there's talk that your showcase pics are highly photoshopped- now please don't shoot me- I am just the messenger. I can understand a guy perhaps asking for an updated picture, but for guys to request pussy pics and breast pics is very shameful and childish to say the least. I am approaching my last days in the hobby- it certainly has been a great journey- met some of the greatest ladies and had some of the wildest session- I don't regret anything. Nothing is perfect in this world- best advice I can give you Kitty is just remain strong and avoid the bad apples and the bullshit.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 02:32 PM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

well, I hope it's not as bad as you suggest.. Honestly I thought you were going to discuss thread bickering when I saw the headline, yet that would be the least of your concern.. Wellendowed is right that rates are higher the past couple of years, and there is no real standard.. hopefully your no-shows are an aberration, maybe not if your fellow Provider already tipped you off..

as discussed in another recent thread, an ECCIE 'dumming down", so to speak, may have been inevitable.. more guys here, more exposure, maturation of internet hookup scene help bring lesser-quality individuals here, both male and female..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 04:43 PM   #6
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry you got ncns'd, KL. Would you be willing to warn other ladies who it was in our area? Especially if they are established members on here. They should know better and that info would be very helpful.

I kinda like a good pussy pic once in awhile but ya, if I wanna share it, I'll share it or post it. Its rude to ask for one, or haggle or waste someone's time.

When I was new I ran into that a lot. Maybe since you are coming back from a long break, it's almost as if you are new and just going through the new girl bs from guys who do that kind of stuff. Hopefully it stops soon. Good luck
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:40 PM   #7
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

It seems like you've been having a bad return to the hobby. Since im fairly new to all this, i really cant say when and where things have gone wrong. I have enjoyed my time so far. I've had my good and bad experiences. Through my patience and research things have gotten better. I even have my 1st regular. Its all about adaptation to this new environment. The thing about life is its always changing and you have to adjust and go with the flow. But that doesnt mean that you have to put up with those guys that haggle you or ask for pics or NCNS. I'm not really giving advise but i just thought i would add my 2 cents.
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:21 PM   #8
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Maybe it's the fact the hobby is not for everyone and very, VERY seldom can a provider do this long term. You've got a major history of photoshopped pictures, always in a crisis of begging for money or posting how you've been wronged, playing victim, and that whole stealing thing is hard to overlook. When a guy wants a session he doesn't want an older lady that brings a truckload of drama. I can't be the only one that really questions if you were in NYC or on vacation courtesy of the state.

You did score points in BLT screwing you over but after that, the short time before you took your vacation there were posts about the Kenwood stereo, someone's son, and ninjas (I don't remember every detail). Since you've been back you've gotten a No review that seemed to reveal what everyone was expecting - Kitty is still Kitty. I was hoping things had changed but I think you'll always be playing victim of talking about your privileged upbringing and training horses but in reality you're an older hooker with drama always attached to you, begging for money every day for the hotel fee, and no matter what you always end up a train wreck in this world and your life. It's always someone else that didn't come through and ruined your day/week/month/life.

The obvious answer is you need to get out of this hobby and get a RW job, but we all know that won't happen and unfortunately I think we know how your story will end unless you make some serious life changes. Good luck, my years in the hobby tell me you're going to need it.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 08:13 PM   #9
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Maybe it's the fact the hobby is not for everyone and very, VERY seldom can a provider do this long term. You've got a major history of photoshopped pictures, always in a crisis of begging for money or posting how you've been wronged, playing victim, and that whole stealing thing is hard to overlook. When a guy wants a session he doesn't want an older lady that brings a truckload of drama. I can't be the only one that really questions if you were in NYC or on vacation courtesy of the state.

You did score points in BLT screwing you over but after that, the short time before you took your vacation there were posts about the Kenwood stereo, someone's son, and ninjas (I don't remember every detail). Since you've been back you've gotten a No review that seemed to reveal what everyone was expecting - Kitty is still Kitty. I was hoping things had changed but I think you'll always be playing victim of talking about your privileged upbringing and training horses but in reality you're an older hooker with drama always attached to you, begging for money every day for the hotel fee, and no matter what you always end up a train wreck in this world and your life. It's always someone else that didn't come through and ruined your day/week/month/life.

The obvious answer is you need to get out of this hobby and get a RW job, but we all know that won't happen and unfortunately I think we know how your story will end unless you make some serious life changes. Good luck, my years in the hobby tell me you're going to need it.
Your'e such an easy lover...
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 08:48 PM   #10
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

TheEccie... Wow really? I'm not going to rehash old drama... but, there is the slightest bit of truth in there mixed in with a whole lot of exaggerations and flat out lies. Anyways, I'm past defending myself. Yes, I got one no review...but I've also had 3 yes reviews that tell a totally different story. Wouldn't you say majority rules?

I have no need of photoshop... I used to edit my pics a LONG time ago and I quit.

I'm not saying that I'm broke or not making any money... I'm just wondering about all the time wasting stuff that is occurring. Don't try to turn this into something it's not. You may not like me, who cares? There's plenty more who do. So you just do you and believe me I'm going to keep right on doing me. As long as nothing I'm doing affects you personally why would you even worry about it let alone take up a vendetta of slander against me. You've never even met me.

By the way...that little vicious attempt to insinuate I've been somewhere I wasn't... that wasn't cool at all. Would you like me to forward you my travel itinerary regarding New York? That's where I've been. End of story. Smh

This is the one and only response you are getting from me in my own defense. It's totally not worth my time or my energy to respond further.
Old 08-22-2015, 08:53 PM   #11
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
Your'e such an easy lover...
Not sure what you meant here but careful how you tread.....somethings can lead to very extended vacations...
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 08:53 PM   #12
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post

completely uncalled for!!
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 09:12 PM   #13
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=daddyo67;1057100903]completely uncalled for!! [[/Q]

Thank you very much Daddy.
Old 08-22-2015, 09:27 PM   #14
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Sorry you got ncns'd, KL. Would you be willing to warn other ladies who it was in our area? Especially if they are established members on here. They should know better and that info would be very helpful.

I kinda like a good pussy pic once in awhile but ya, if I wanna share it, I'll share it or post it. Its rude to ask for one, or haggle or waste someone's time.

When I was new I ran into that a lot. Maybe since you are coming back from a long break, it's almost as if you are new and just going through the new girl bs from guys who do that kind of stuff. Hopefully it stops soon. Good luck
Thank you so much... You are probably right. You know what, now that I think about it...this is how it was when I was a brand new provider and it does stop eventually. I think you just solved it for me. Thanks again!

Regarding the NCNS one of them did get in touch with me and he had a valid reason for no showing. The other one I will be happy to share in the powder room and will do so right now.

Old 08-22-2015, 09:41 PM   #15
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What people don't know about you they can't use against you...

Nobody needed to know that you've been in New York City. Nobody needs to know that you had a no call no show in the public coed forum or that people are haggling or asking for pussy pics .Leave that for the ladies room. If you don't want people to talk shit or rehash old news then don't start threADs complaining about your life. You open yourself up for these kinds of attacks. You've done it over and over and over. Just keep to yourself, concentrate on your hustle and keep your mouth shut. These people are not your friends. This is not dear Abby.

The only way you can prove that you've changed is by your actions, not your words or the sabbatical that you took. You do need to take new pics. You will continue to be harassed and gentlemen will continue to be unsatisfied if you are not representing what you truly look like in present day and form. Own who you are by being a truthful representative of that.

This was not meant to be in negative form any level. Your business is your business. Nobody elses. Quit trying to seek approval and camaraderie on a hooker board. Think before you post. Discipline and self control are your friend.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women