Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2011, 06:28 AM   #1
JackFlanders
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11
Default What is YOUR excuse for being late?

Just throwing this out for discussion/comment.

Saturday I schedule for a 3PM incall appointment. 15 minutes before scheduled appointment time (2:45) I receive the following text from the provider:

"Hi, my 2 PM appointment is just showing up. Can we push the appointment time back some. Is that a problem?"

I understand being late and pushing things back, However, I have to say that message was a major turn off for me, and offensive in about 4 different ways. I politely responded that I would reschedule for another day and went to plan b. Will not be calling this provider back.

Personally, I would rather have a lady lie to me big time than to tell me her previous appointment is late. Tell me anything, I don't care - say traffic is bad, your mom stopped by, you got hung up on a call with your ex, your place is a mess and you're still cleaning up, etc, etc.

I got to wondering what that text would look like going the other way - say to an outcall provider going to visit a client for a 3PM appointment:

"Hi, my 2:00 PM provider is just now showing up, can we push our appointment back awhile, is that going to be a problem?"

Of course, this may be never happen to anyone else, but just wondering.

Any comments?
JackFlanders is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:00 AM   #2
Oppa
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Agreed. Sometimes the truth is best left unsaid...in this case, it's implied that the 2 pm's tardiness becomes your problem and not his, and IMO that's just not right. I wouldn't be going back to see the provider either.

Granted the provider is going to be in a tough situation either way, because one client is going to be unhappy......but I would think the easier path is to tell the tardy 2 pm guy to reschedule at a later date. It's his own fault after all.
Oppa is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:15 AM   #3
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Sorry guys, but the point I'm coming away with is "Who is this provider?" I mean, please name names. Obviously she had someone at 2:00 and you at 3:00....was there also someone at 1:00 and another guy at 4:00?

I want to stay away from this lady and all the ones like her!

MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:15 AM   #4
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

That would be a major hardon killer for me. I know providers schedule appointments back-to-back, but I don't need to be reminded of that fact a few minutes before our appointment. When I'm going down for a taste of that sweet honey nectar, I really don't want to be worrying about whether the last guy's rubber taste will spoil it...
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:27 AM   #5
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

My curiosity is - as a guy - who would be 45 min late and not reschedule. Or is that just me. Flip side - a provider that doesn't say "it's your time and it's almost up - how about we reschedule"?

I don't get it.

But I also wouldn't have said I'd reschedule knowing full well I wouldn't.
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:13 AM   #6
M69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Much of the hobby is the illusion of passion for the hobbyist. Part of that illusion is mentally denying that 3 or 4 or 5 or more other guys have been fucking the provider earlier that day. I know it happens, but I certainly don't want to be reminded of it right before my session. And moreover, I don't want to be 5 minutes after the last guy or at least know I am.
M69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:36 AM   #7
JackFlanders
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

trynagetlaid and M69 y'all pretty well called it for me. Also, if the service provider can't handle their scheduling (i.e. overbooking) it sends multiple messages to me as the client, none of which are positive. Thanks for the comments.
JackFlanders is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:45 AM   #8
BigPurdy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

My only addition to this JF is that you should let her know your feelings. At some point these providers need to understand the concept of being held accountable for their decisions. Right now she thinks she got the whole enchilada, saw the late client and will reschedule with you, along with the other five appointments she had that day. LOL.
BigPurdy is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:00 AM   #9
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFlanders View Post

Saturday I schedule for a 3PM incall appointment. 15 minutes before scheduled appointment time (2:45) I receive the following text from the provider:

"Hi, my 2 PM appointment is just showing up. Can we push the appointment time back some. Is that a problem?"

Any comments?
Classy!!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:09 AM   #10
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's gross!! I have turned down plenty of appointments because they all wanted to schedule at or around the same time. How would the lady have the chance to shower in between appointments?

When I was fbsm I saw more guys a day but ever since going GFE I have been very low volume... to each its own but I agree major turn off. I wouldn't want to know that I was the 3rd provider you have seen today... yuck!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:32 AM   #11
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMan View Post
Sorry guys, but the point I'm coming away with is "Who is this provider?" I mean, please name names. Obviously she had someone at 2:00 and you at 3:00....was there also someone at 1:00 and another guy at 4:00?

I want to stay away from this lady and all the ones like her!

MM
He is not naming what is most likely an ECCIE verified provider because NONE of THOSE ladies would ever take a chance on wearing out their money maker by seeing clients back to back with no time to shower, freshen up, change the sheets and sweep the incall.

Only those that the ECCIE verified providers vilify all the time for lower rates would ever do that. Right?
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:43 AM   #12
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
He is not naming what is most likely an ECCIE verified provider because NONE of THOSE ladies would ever take a chance on wearing out their money maker by seeing clients back to back with no time to shower, freshen up, change the sheets and sweep the incall.

Only those that the ECCIE verified providers vilify all the time for lower rates would ever do that. Right?
Why are you such a bitter person?
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:45 AM   #13
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

Laz--

Up until quite recently, I WAS a low price provider, and still wasn't high volume. Having said that, if a gent is scheduled with me and is over 15 minutes late, he has lost his appointment-- particularly if he did not call and let me know. That stands whether or not I had ANYONE else that day. It's impolite and on the flip side of the coin, I do not show up late to appointments without calling ahead of time-- and I've only been late twice in 2 years, both due to traffic. I stay low volume because I have an unusually high need to stay low profile. I don't villify those who choose to be higher volume, we each have different needs and goals in this world.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:04 AM   #14
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The first guy would have lost his appt. His being late caused her to be late, making her lose a potential client.

For all we know, she was having dinner with friends, after the first guy, or getting her hair done. The first guy screwed up.

To the OP

If she lied and said she had to run an errand, would you have kept your appt. Or thought she was lying and bs-ing you.

You told her, you would reschedule, and in your post you won't really reschedule. So in turn you lied to her. Just tell her the truth, you would rather not do business with someone who does stuff like that.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:09 AM   #15
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys would really not believe some of the things that happen behind the curtain. I've had a 3pm show up at 415 when my 430 was due and I couldn't believe he actually did that. He honestly thought that I had nothing but him all day and being an hour late was no biggie, I mean what else was I going to be doing <-his words.

Providers are trying to please every one all the time. There could be a back story here we aren't aware of. I am not giving the provider in question a pass, but knowing all the crazy shit that happens, and including the knowldege that she is honest, I bet there's something else that happened either with the late guy or something else I can't think of right this moment.

For the provider, Honey, if the late one didn't call and just shows up, you must remember you are like a doctor or attorney. Your appt times are important and must be respected. Our boundaries make it possible for the best experiences to be had by all. Don't be intimidated by someone. I do know how difficult that is, but it's part of the job. To salvage what has turned into a lost client I would strongly recommend you send him a note with an offer of a free 30 min or discounted session. Making up for things that are ultimately your fault is also part of the biz. It's the little things like this when you take great care of the client that was wronged that will catapult you into the ranks of the greatest providers of all time.

Create your fantastic day.

Shalom
LovingKayla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women