Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162402
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-22-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
surfindick
Account Disabled

Default threAD's and you

Interesting item for discussion...did you know that there is no rule against threAD's but there are several for AD posting? Any idea what the difference might be??
Old 08-22-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

we can reply to the threAD's with nasty comments but cannot reply to the ads?
Old 08-22-2011, 03:07 PM   #3
surfindick
Account Disabled

I knew I could count on you and your evil twin monkmonk!!!!
Old 08-22-2011, 03:16 PM   #4
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If we were strict about no ads in threads, at least 1/2 the posts by the providers would get pointed. Just look at the sig lines. By having a little more relaxed rules in threads, it gives everyone a chance to express themselves including support for someone they like. An ad in the ad forum has very strict legel rules about content, etc. It also allows the ladies to "sell" themselves as it were in thier own words and style without having to deal with asswipes critizing everything they say and detracting from the Ad itself.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:16 PM   #5
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfindick View Post
Interesting item for discussion...did you know that there is no rule against threAD's but there are several for AD posting? Any idea what the difference might be??
one is posted only by women... or I guess I should say providers, since there can be TS's also posting ads.

the other are posted by providers, their WK's, and apparently also mods now.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:23 PM   #6
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Although we think mods are not hobbyists, they are that first.

Slamming Bubba for his heads up post about the lovely April Marie's return is another reason why sites like the defunct AHC allowed two handles, one for mod actions and one for personal.

BUT to get back to the topic.

As noted, the strict rules for the AD forum comes about because of the legal restrictions about promoting prostitution. By having prices and sex acts and other forbidden items in that forum, it implies ECCIE owners are promoting an illegal act.

BUT, if there is a discussion about sex or sex acts, that is clearly simply a discussion.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:24 PM   #7
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

And what exactly is a threadAd? What componets have to be there for it to be a threadAd? Don't post links to what you think is a threAD, , give specific things that have to be in the post to make it a threadAD.

Pictures, rates, services? link to an ad or website or showcase? What exactly?
Old 08-22-2011, 03:37 PM   #8
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Never mind.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:51 PM   #9
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
And what exactly is a threadAd? What componets have to be there for it to be a threadAd? Don't post links to what you think is a threAD, , give specific things that have to be in the post to make it a threadAD.

Pictures, rates, services? link to an ad or website or showcase? What exactly?
Maybe instead of snapping back at those pointing out the obvious both here and in your threAD, you could take a step back and see how it could be (and apparently was) viewed as a conflict due to you being a moderator.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:59 PM   #10
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

My only question is since it is supposedly a thread and not an ad can providers post services and rates in one? Just asking because it would be nice to find a way back to the old ads that made ECCIE so good before the latest rule changes about ads.
Old 08-22-2011, 04:15 PM   #11
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by still-asleep View Post
Maybe instead of snapping back at those pointing out the obvious both here and in your threAD, you could take a step back and see how it could be (and apparently was) viewed as a conflict due to you being a moderator.
Unless you can tell me what comprises a threAD its not clear at all. Its one persons viewpoint v another. By not answering my question, you imply you have no real idea what a threAD is. Like art, "I dont know anything about Art, but I know what I like when I see it." If you cannot define what your taking about to, then how is anyone able to understand? Attacking me is not answering a very legit question.

What if I had posted something like "Anyone heard from April? I wonder what happened to her? Heres a link to her old showcase so you know who whe is. Never got to see her. Wish she would come back."

Then, as I already know she is back, I just wait for someome to pop up and say "She back. Just saw her post in the ad forum. Same exact result, just being sneakey instead of direct and honest.
Old 08-22-2011, 04:26 PM   #12
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gptxman View Post
My only question is since it is supposedly a thread and not an ad can providers post services and rates in one? Just asking because it would be nice to find a way back to the old ads that made ECCIE so good before the latest rule changes about ads.
No, The showcases and sig lines are all covered by the same rules. As parts of the showcases like rates and services are not visable to the public they are allowed more freedom in what they can say in those areas.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:02 PM   #13
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

I don't want to see too strong a hand applied to policing coed threADs. They are great tools for helping cull the herd as it were. Let each hobbyist decide for hisself what is too blatant. There is probably more information here than in the ads themselves. Especially when trying to gain insight about what you might be connecting yourself too both in the positive wit, humor and maturity dimensions as well as the negative whining, DQ, and bee-yatch continuums.

Most of us fellas who've been hanging around for awhile also know it allows our more thoughtful lady colleagues to apply their own filters on who they want to bump bones with or give scheduling priority.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #14
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Unless you can tell me what comprises a threAD its not clear at all. Its one persons viewpoint v another. By not answering my question, you imply you have no real idea what a threAD is. Like art, "I dont know anything about Art, but I know what I like when I see it." If you cannot define what your taking about to, then how is anyone able to understand? Attacking me is not answering a very legit question.

What if I had posted something like "Anyone heard from April? I wonder what happened to her? Heres a link to her old showcase so you know who whe is. Never got to see her. Wish she would come back."

Then, as I already know she is back, I just wait for someome to pop up and say "She back. Just saw her post in the ad forum. Same exact result, just being sneakey instead of direct and honest.
So to summarize: shameless promoter > shady shill.

Bubba, you can get into semantics all you want. Posting an ad for April in coed isn't a big deal. Hell, from here on out I'm gonna repost all my favorite girls' ads here when I'm bored. My goal is actually to have the entire front page, and I'd appreciate your support.

What is frustrating is your obtuseness in refusing to admit what you did. It reminds me of your buddy bigdog defending his "embellishments".
Old 08-22-2011, 05:11 PM   #15
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

First off Bubba, goddamn you for still holding out on your avatar. You are a cheat and a bastard. Wait, you are a... nevermind. I was channelling another poster there for a moment.

In regards to the question Surfindick posted, I would say an example of a threAD that really is an ad would be "hey, I am coming to dallas, where should I stay?" That belongs in the ad section, IMO. He/She/(S)he used the ad to post a notification of services, so to speak.

Besides, if we ban welcome back threads, doesn't the ying need it's yang and we must ban retirement threads too? Aren't we going just a little overboard here?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women