Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162394
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41274
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35698
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2010, 10:07 PM   #1
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What does it take?

There are a zillion ladies in the DFW airport and half a zillion guys. But I am wondering. Guys, what does it take to:

1. Get you to book an appointment? I know men are "visual" creatures, so you have to like what you see. I also know rates, location and reviews come into play. But if all of these are almost identical, what makes you choose one lady over the other?

2. What keeps you going back? Obviously you have to click and have had a good time. I know the whole "she made me feel like I'm the only one" thing. But again, if this is almost identical to another lady you have visited, what does a lady do that makes you keep going back versus seeing somebody else?
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:12 PM   #2
Coach
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

1. Location is key for me. I like someone close who can meet rather quickly / spontaneously.
Coach is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:20 PM   #3
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

A good board persona is important to me. If you come across as someone that I like, I'll book. If not, I won't.

No drama allowed!
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:28 PM   #4
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Hotlips, all those things you mention are not identical, at least not for me. First of all, there really aren't that many providers centrally located (i.e., near I-30). Take out the non-GFEs, the unreliables, the bad attitudes...well, then you get down to the ones I call.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:32 PM   #5
UTR4Passion
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default GFE++++

The more plus signs I feel during our experience(s), the more likely I am to schedule a future date. If I find that I have a surprise spare 60+ minutes and the GFE is within round-trip drive time, then location, location, GFE location.

If you contact me frequently for donations and gifts, then you slip down on the list.

Personally, I am torn between experimentation (so many to choose from) and comfort which improves the GFE experience.

Just wish I did not have a cold this week.
UTR4Passion is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:38 AM   #6
AcidTripp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

There are sooo many beautiful women on here that it is extremely difficult to choose. There is a charisma that I find in some ladies photos that I do not see in others. Something that says hey you are about to have the best time of your life! Then based on the reviews available and comments they make in the discussions I narrow it down.
AcidTripp is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:01 AM   #7
smokeater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Close to the office so we can meet at a convient hour during the day, reasonable rates, and someone who is close to my age will get me to book the first appointment. A personal connection and a good visit will get me to come back.
smokeater is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:38 AM   #8
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I am very spontaneous and want to be able to call and book an appointment within two-three hours ,so location is also important ..I do know that this is not always possible to do,and I understand that ...but I also enjoy, kissing ,running my fingertips over her body as we undress each other,the fondling and kissing are all part of the arousal process ......then giving her a nice massage to start with .....her pleasure is certainly as important as mine ,at least to me it is ....and a certain amount of compatability is needed ...we all have standards we like to partake of and not everyone has the same standards ...but when we do .WOW it is a great time to enjoy over and over and over ....T
tsrv4me is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:49 AM   #9
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

1. Must be outcall friendly.
2. Must offer package rates (none of the $$$/hour crap) if I'm booking multiple hours.
3. Must be intelligent, pretty, sexy and be able to handle me for two+ hours straight without complaint. I'll give you a break to drink water. That's it! Lol!
4. Must not be allergic and/or hate/fear ninja kitties.
5. Must not have an SO or if you do...don't tell me. It's a guilt thing for me (I'm single) - I'm weird, I know.
6. Must allow and enjoy DATY and DATO and know what it feckin' means! Don't say yes after reading my P411 profile only to show up saying you're not into it.
7. Must be a communist. I'm kidding...just making sure you're paying attention.
8. Chemistry is a must. If you like video/computer games, comic books, and Industrial music - we'll click easy. If not, no biggie...just be NQNS, COF and Greek friendly.
9. Don't fake moan! Out the feckin' door you'll go!
10. Word to the wise, don't book after seeing me. Ask around if you don't believe me.
11. BBBJ to me means going beyond the tip of my dick. If you can't do that or handle it, don't see me.
12. Must be able to handle a sarcastic/wise ass New Yorker (yeah, me).
13. Must not smoke or mask it at least so I can't tell and/or smell it on you!
14. Be on time when visiting me at my ninja kitties dojo!!!

Not too demanding...right...?
guest010712 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:14 PM   #10
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Location not as important for me.

"Click" is what sends me to repeat sessions. Tough to define, but for me, its about easy banter, something (s) in common to talk about, funny, easy to schedule, a bit flirtatious, a great kisser...
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:48 PM   #11
steviewinwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
There are a zillion ladies in the DFW airport and half a zillion guys. But I am wondering. Guys, what does it take to:

1. Get you to book an appointment? I know men are "visual" creatures, so you have to like what you see. I also know rates, location and reviews come into play. But if all of these are almost identical, what makes you choose one lady over the other?

2. What keeps you going back? Obviously you have to click and have had a good time. I know the whole "she made me feel like I'm the only one" thing. But again, if this is almost identical to another lady you have visited, what does a lady do that makes you keep going back versus seeing somebody else?

Honestly...I would schedule with you, but your behavior on the old site, under your old name, is a complete turn-off.
steviewinwood is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:55 PM   #12
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviewinwood View Post
Honestly...I would schedule with you, but your behavior on the old site, under your old name, is a complete turn-off.
Although I don't recall asking a question where such a response was warranted, I'm ok with that too. Afterall, 3 years ago does make a difference, right? lmao

Just for the record, most folks who meet me say "you are not anything like I thought you were going to be"

I have no problem with a man not wanting to see me because I speak my mind. That just means he's not my kind of dude.
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:24 PM   #13
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

For me it's a number of things, but mainly reliability and flexibility. The ladies I choose to see are fairly close to me or are willing to come see me without charging a crazy amount.

Reliability is key because I can't always schedule days ahead of time. There are times when my kids are gone for the night, unexpectedly. If I'm told "I can't" too many times, I will stop asking.

What gets me to book? Good pictures! I don't mean studio either, although they are nice. I like to see exactly what I'm getting. I hate "fan club only" pics or pics so small that you can't even tell what it is. Last, a few crown and cokes get me searching pretty quick too.
Jasser is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:05 PM   #14
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I schedule at random based on pictures and the hope that ymmv will swing in my favor. I am currently looking for a 20yr old, blue eyed brunette with big boobs about 5'7 and 125lbs. I will overlook some of those requirements for mind numbing sex and a smile.

I have a long list that I have been meaning to go see again and a very short list of those I have seen more than once. I can't explain why I go back other than the first visit made me want more.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:57 PM   #15
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviewinwood View Post
Starting to look like a pattern. Does someone have a vendetta? If so it is pretty classless to do it here.
Boltfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women