Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
test
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41306
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2015, 01:09 AM   #1
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Texan By Birth Aggie By Choice

Born & raised in Corpus Christi, Texas. I was raised by Aggies-my Dad, my Uncle-my Dad's older brother, my Grandfather, my Great Uncle, my older Brother. We had Cousins whom were Doble Estupido y Doble Retrasado-they were T-Sips/TU. Texas A&M was the First University established in the Great State of Texas in 1876. So Texas A&M is The Real University of Texas, not Texas University/TU as we Aggies call that University in Austin. Thanksgiving Day Holidays growing up were lots of fun with Family Get Togethers-eating turkey & watching the Texas A&M/TU Football Games. Lots of trash talking among the Cousins-both male & female. Also had neighbor friends whom were T-Sips.

Texas A&M's Football Team Sucks Major League Hind Tit this season!!! A&M went out & lured/hired LSU's Defensive Coordinator John Chavis away from LSU in hopes of improving their Defense from last season. The Aggies Defense sucked hind tit & leaked like a sieve last year. Same thing this season, the Aggies Defense still sucks hind tit & leaks like a sieve. Between being a Texas A&M Football Fan & a Dallas Cowboys Football Fan, this Football Season is Sucking Major League Hind Tit!!!
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 06:23 AM   #2
seduceme2night
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

The offense needs to help the defense out. Turnovers and 3 and outs hurt any defense. Kevin Sumlin needs to go. We are a consistent 8-4 team with him. If we happy with that keep him but if we want a National championship we need someone new.

i am a 10 year season ticket holder.
seduceme2night is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 09:04 AM   #3
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

I totally agree with you seduceme2night about A&M's offense-turnovers/3 & outs. A&M's Quarterbacks Allen & Murray have played inconsistent & committed way too many turnovers/interceptions. Kevin Sumlin needs to leave & take his Offensive Coordinator Jake Spavital with him.
Old 11-08-2015, 09:37 AM   #4
Jimmiwad
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

I agree that Sumlin is not big enough for this Aggie job. He had minor success in Houston but this is not Houston. This is no shit big boy football in the sec. If you are going to put out 5 million get your moneys worth. He has had enough time and enough recuiting success to be much better. Constant 5th in the west is not good enough.
Jimmiwad is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 12:15 PM   #5
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmiwad View Post
I agree that Sumlin is not big enough for this Aggie job. He had minor success in Houston but this is not Houston. This is no shit big boy football in the sec. If you are going to put out 5 million get your moneys worth. He has had enough time and enough recuiting success to be much better. Constant 5th in the west is not good enough.
Welcome back from ECCIE Jail Jimmiwad
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 12:56 PM   #6
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

I missed most of the 1st half of the A&M/Auburn game. I was shopping late afternoon at Marshalls. Marshalls in Corpus Christi has a boatload of Aggie gear-t-shirts, caps, sweat shirts, hoody sweat shirts, polar fleece zip up jackets & polar fleece pull overs, basketball shorts etc. I bought some Colosseum Athletics ATM basketball shorts with pockets-dark gray with maroon/silver stripes down the outside legs, embroidered maroon ATM outlined in white on the left leg of the shorts.

I went by Walmart on Saratoga to buy some items that the Walmart on Staples near my house does not keep in stock-Equate Coated 325mg aspirin & Equate Aloe Gel. I perused the Beer Section at Walmart & saw they had some Shiner Holiday Cheer Beer-one of my favorite beers. Shiner Holiday Cheer Beer is a Seasonal Beer brewed with Texas Peaches & Roasted Pecans for the Thanksgiving/Christmas Holidays. I purchased a 12 pack of this very smooth tasting Shiner beer.

When I got home, the A&M/Auburn had just started. I opened up the 12 pack & it had one empty bottle-the bottom of the bottle had broken off. I thought I could make a quick run up to the Walmart on Staples & exchange it for another 12 pack of Shiner, it is about a 5 minute drive from my house. I thought wrong-the young woman & old woman working Staples Street Walmart Customer Service acted like I had asked them to commit a Mortal Sin. They told me I had to go back to the Saratoga Walmart to exchange the Shiner 12 pack. Frickin' pinche pendeja cabrona Walmart Gringas.

The Saratoga Walmart is a good driving distance away from mi casa. I got to the Saratoga Walmart & there were 5 people in front of me at Customer Service. A dude in his 30's saw my Aggie polo shirt & Adidas Aggie Ol' Sarge baseball cap. He struck up a conversation about Texas A&M Football. He told me his wife was a 2003 A&M Grad & was a Big Time Aggie Football Fan. I showed the chica at the Customer Service counter the empty broken bottle. She was nice & told me to go get another 12 pack of Shiner Holiday Cheer Beer. I walked to the beer section & got another 12 pack of Shiner & walked back to the Customer Service Counter.

The dude I had been talking to about A&M Football was at the counter with his wife who was not with him before. His wife was a smoking hot brunette-pretty face, long brunette hair, with a body built like a brick shit house. I am hyper critical in rating women's looks/bodies, this dude's wife was a solid 8-8.5 in my chica rating scale. I had lust in my eyes & loins for the dude's wife. The dude saw me and told me-hey buddy hope you got a good cold 12 pack this time with no empty bottles. The Walmart Customer Service chica told me every thing was bueno, so I hauled ass back to mi casa. It was almost half time when I finally got home.
Old 11-08-2015, 03:12 PM   #7
Bill James
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 107

I'm a Aggie 100%. Went to school there. Don't know who to blame about football losses, they play kids in college, some barely 18, A&M needs some jr or sr in the skilled positions like QB. They get good kids but after one year they are in the NFL.
Bill James is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women