Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2017, 08:39 PM   #1
wowpenn
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Would this be GFE or PSE?

In an effort to champion Klovve's request for a more horny, sweaty, heavy breathing, dirty talking Co-Ed thread I pose this question ...

Does the following fantasy qualify as a PSE or GFE?

This fantasy is two fold ... It's a strip teasing, lap dancing, stripper fantasy with some very light domination. It goes something like this. I'm in a dim lit room with some sexy slow jams playing in the background. The silhouette of a sultry lady appears in the doorway. She stops for a second to let me take it all in. Black Stockings that creep up her legs only giving way to the straps of a black lace garter belt. She didnt neglect to slide into a pair of strappy thong underwear that are pulled high up on her hips. While her black lace bra leaves just enough to the imagination, it seems to be holding back a playground of desire. When the next song starts she slowly begins to saunter over to me like she is working the cat walk during Fashion Week. With each step her hips pop back and forth, but once she is just a step or two away she stops, slowly turns her back to me and bends over. For a the next few minutes she slowly grinds to the sensual music. Staying just far enough that she is out of reach. Seemingly teasing me and letting me know she is in control. She will decide when i can touch and feel her. She is driving tonight's playtime. After what felt like an eternity she takes a step back between my legs. To the tempo of the song she slides her ass from my lap up my chest and stops inches from my nose. Then back down again. Only this time she sits on my lap, leans back, and grabs my hands. With her help guiding them, I begin softly running my fingers from her legs to her chest. They briefly are allowed to glide over her kitty that is still only protected by her lacy panties. The heat begins to get turned up as she grinds on my lap making my big boy stand at attention. From here it progresses like a sexy lap dance should ... Lots of touching, lots of teasing, Breast worship, we even whisper dirty thoughts into each other's ear. When she can't take it any longer, she walks toward the bedroom becoming me to follow. As soon as we clear the doorway she turns around, grabs the collar of my shirt and begins passionately kissing me. Except now it's time i take back control, so i grab her shoulders and push her against the wall. She likes this. I know this because she reaches around and digs her fingernails into my back. She playfully pushes me away only so she can turn around and thrust her ass into my crotch. So I lean into her. With a flick of the wrist her bra comes off and drops to the floor. She swings around and unbuckles my belt and pulls my pants to my ankles. "Take off your shirt and lay back", she whispers in my ear. I obediently comply. As soon as I'm settled she climbs into bed and straddles me. Again grabbing my hands and guiding them to touch her breasts, her stomach, her neck, and letting me briefly slide across her panty covered puss. From here the fantasy details get fuzzy but the premise is she takes control, gets what she wants knowing that i too will get mine along the way.

I know it reads like a corny penthouse story, but hey I'm a child of the 80s. It's what i like!
wowpenn is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 09:23 PM   #2
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It would need more paragraph breaks to be GFE
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 10:07 AM   #3
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats not pse or gfe... thats your ATF material right there! speaking of klovve...if she signs up for this fantasy Ill buy tickets to watch
GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 10:32 AM   #4
Guest121917-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 160778
My ECCIE Reviews

This just turned me on
Guest121917-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 11:10 AM   #5
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews

The only way to express how this made me feel lol
Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 02:41 PM   #6
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Paragraphs are my fantasy
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 03:12 PM   #7
mmortis
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Sign me up.

(I also would have liked it with more paragraphs.)
mmortis is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 09:40 AM   #8
wowpenn
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Hahaha..
Yeah I guess I got caught up in the moment.

@GingerLyn your ticket is being held at will call.🙄
wowpenn is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 06:54 PM   #9
KissLover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Dear Penthouse

Ahh the memories ...
KissLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women