Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2017, 08:37 PM   #1
wowpenn
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Anyone else do this?

I love to people watch. Now that I've discovered this new lifestyle, I find myself in public wondering if the people I see are hobbyists. The other day I saw an odd looking couple. Odd as in they looked like 2 different people from 2 different worlds. I wondered, is she a provider and are they on a date? I hoped so!!
wowpenn is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 12:55 AM   #2
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

All. the. time!
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 02:38 AM   #3
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep. Especially when I stay at a hotel and go to breakfast, that's a fun people watching experience
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 03:54 AM   #4
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Usually I just act like she is my niece or daughter to throw off suspicions.
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 05:51 AM   #5
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Not to worry. I am sure that it is a kind Grandfather taking his Granddaughter out for a nice evening on the town. Or it could be an older Uncle with a young Niece. It's all good.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 06:28 AM   #6
MrBangBang21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

Same
People watching is also quite fun during the closing hours on 6th
Young kids stumbling out of bars/clubs and I find myself thinking "yup that's gonna be a mistake" lol
MrBangBang21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 07:14 AM   #7
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

There is a lot of sugaring going on in Austin. I am a sugar daddy and I am always spotting SBs/SDs in bars and restaurants around town.

Not sure if that truly qualifies as a provider/hobbyist thing, but anytime you see a couple with a 20+ year gap in Austin, it is a fair chance it is a sugar thing.
EagleEye is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 08:12 AM   #8
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

They used to call them dirty old men. Now it's just assumed their dirty.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 12:58 PM   #9
Guest040317
Account Disabled

User ID: 333055
My ECCIE Reviews

Ive been out with clients that are quite a bit older than me and have had people ask "is that your dad"? I love saying "No thats my husband" and start making out with my client right in front of them. Their reaction is priceless!!! Especially the guys that are trying to hit on me!
Guest040317 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 01:24 PM   #10
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

in my/our case , it IS a 22 yrs difference. it's fun to watch people make assumptions.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 04:00 AM   #11
Ltm666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
They used to call them dirty old men. Now it's just assumed their dirty.
LMMFAO

How 'bout Sexy Senior Citizens?
Ltm666 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 06:09 AM   #12
Omnivor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Thumbs down

I don't think seeing a couple that has 20+ year difference in age is anything unusual really. I know of many that are not involved in any kind of "arrangements ", it s=ms natural enough to me. Of course men are going to be attracted to younger women, and yes the financial stability is a factor in the younger women's decisions to see older men, but not the only one.
Omnivor is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 08:53 AM   #13
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowpenn View Post
I love to people watch. Now that I've discovered this new lifestyle, I find myself in public wondering if the people I see are hobbyists. The other day I saw an odd looking couple. Odd as in they looked like 2 different people from 2 different worlds. I wondered, is she a provider and are they on a date? I hoped so!!
People of "two different worlds"?

Racially different?
Vast Height differences?
One extremely beautiful/handsome and one extremely ugly?
A much older man with a younger woman?

Most seem to be assuming it involves the age difference category....

Why do you "hope" they are a whore and trick on a date? Not many whore's date their tricks. They meet, fuck and go their separate ways.

Seeing a couple of large age differences in public is becoming far less surprising and it is not just an "Austin Thing"...

Women of all generations want someone to talk to. They want to be taken to nice places and they love the respect given from a true gentleman in public as well as private. They want to feel secure and supported whether they got to school, work or stay home. They enjoy an experienced sexual partner that pleases them.

Millennial women have gone beyond enjoying and wanting those things, they have embraced the attitude of being entitled to it.

Millennial men more so than any generation before them appear to fall short in all categories important to their counterparts, opening up a lifestyle that was previously limited mostly to the rich, powerful or popular (actors and politicians).

From the age of 29 to 59 I have always had a woman between the age of 18 and 22 on the side that I would go out with to shows, movies, dinners etc as well as slept with.... Always...

Over the last 7 years I have experienced multiple young women seeking love, commitment and the "forever yours" thing with older men which was not all that prevalent in the past....

I used to "date" younger women to avoid the pitfalls of "love" but the last 7 years have made that more problematic.

I used to have an occasional lunch , dinner or outing to a Strip Club with whores but haven't in over 7 years now. Just no time for them anywhere except a bedroom.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 09:06 AM   #14
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
There is a lot of sugaring going on in Austin. I am a sugar daddy and I am always spotting SBs/SDs in bars and restaurants around town.

..... anytime you see a couple with a 20+ year gap in Austin, it is a fair chance it is a sugar thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
in my/our case , it IS a 22 yrs difference. it's fun to watch people make assumptions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnivor View Post
I don't think seeing a couple that has 20+ year difference in age is anything unusual really. I know of many that are not involved in any kind of "arrangements ", it s=ms natural enough to me. Of course men are going to be attracted to younger women, and yes the financial stability is a factor in the younger women's decisions to see older men, but not the only one.
10 to 25 year age gaps is nothing anymore in real relationships....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 09:51 AM   #15
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I love people watching in New Orleans. Takes it to a whole new level.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women