Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2015, 09:47 AM   #1
Bella Jesime
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42675
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Am I wrong for only dating LONGTIME REGISTERED Eccie clients? Is there some new fad going on?

I want to know if I am the only provider thats been getting weird texts or inquiries...

I just recently got back down south and I haven't even posted an ad yet. I contacted a few of the registered and valued posters when I got back in town. I saw two people. The following day I received a call from an older Asian guy and he said he saw me on Eccie. He tried me!!! When I came out to meet him he started talking very direct about me coming out of a particular door then asked for a blow job... I asked what his handle was and he said he was low profile. He said a guy name John told him about how awesome i was at a blow job!!! I asked what his handle was, he couldnt tell me, i said to call him and he wouldnt. I then told him I do not have sex AT ALL with clients then he gave me 20 bucks and left really fast... His accent changed as well.

Since then I have been getting a wide array of ethnicity and age and all of them have no profile and saw a review on Eccie that gave them my number. WTF yo???

I'm not trying to be a spoiler of good fun but I think I am going to have to cancel this account. Too OPEN!!! way too open with its explicit details of the reviews.

Does this seem fishy?
Is anyone else experiencing this? Houston? Nation?
Is there a way I can cloak my post and/ or reviews to only show to registered members?
Should I kill the account and reopen with a no review policy?

In need of Guidance.

-
Bella Jesime is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:58 AM   #2
Chief62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

My opinion is it's your business and your choice. I believe you can ask the mods to remove your number from the review too.
Chief62 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:40 PM   #3
Alera27
Account Disabled

User ID: 260285
My ECCIE Reviews

It's not just you. I believe something is definitely up with the site and I'm not sure what it could be but I've also noticed a huge difference from 4-5 months ago when I first started with the site :-/
Alera27 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 03:05 PM   #4
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm really confused about how you went to meet a guy without knowing who he was. That is very scary to me! How did you screen him? I have not had any issues with the site, but I kinda run my own show, and decide who I will/will not meet based on data that I request and review.

You do always have the right to request "no reviews". Hope it all works out for you either way.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 03:59 PM   #5
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Not exactly Egg Foo Young guy....

Every potential client requires several decisions .... each decision can be made with risk or safety in mind. If in doubt, trust that little voice in your head and always err on the side of safety.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 04:33 PM   #6
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Jesime View Post
Should I kill the account and reopen with a no review policy?
You can do this but be aware of the rules here;
http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
Quote:
#29 - Verified Providers who use the Showcase feature or advertise in our forums are not entitled to a no-review policy. Should circumstances arise which require or prompt you to request a no-review policy on ECCIE, please understand that enforcement of this policy also results in revoking of your showcase or ad-posting privileges. Ladies who have chosen a no-review policy on ECCIE may still post and create threads in any of the non-advertising forums on the board and will still have access to the girls-only areas of the board.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 04:38 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Where do they find all them rules?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 05:03 PM   #8
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

They are printed on the taint. Look more closely. The print is tiny.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:43 PM   #9
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

To the OP. You might want to screen your client better. Your going to get all types who read your reviews with all the graphic details. Just need to pick the ones that you feel comfortable with. I'm sure if you switch over to a no review policy your client base will shrink. In todays world most educated hobbyist want to know what to expect when they enter the room. You do know that registered member can't read the ROS of the review. They have to have premium access for that. Doesn't mean they are any safer then non-premium member just need to screen babe.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 06:48 AM   #10
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Rules???

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Where do they find all them rules?
We don't need no stinkin' rules!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:09 AM   #11
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

I have several clients who hold high profile jobs and would not get caught creating accounts on ECCIE, but they still lurk the board and see a select handful of ladies through the reference system alone.

Properly screened, a client does not need to be a member to be safe.

Good luck!

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:08 AM   #12
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5 located at the far left column of any main forum.

Above - link to all of the forum guidelines, and, of course, there's some additions/alterations on a local basis usually at the top of that individual city forum.

Yes, imo, the quality of many males here is well below that of "gentlemen" and the quantity of those registrants has increased over the years.

Ladies must remember that too high a number of males are here to do damage to females, either emotionally or physically or both. Ladies who do not screen adequately are especially vulnerable to those jerks.

imho, some males hobby in order to "pay back" the females in their RW life, equally as much to gain a level of intimacy that is missing in their RW.

If you would like more assistance in setting up screening processes, send me a pm.

As for only dating LONGTIME REGISTERED Eccie clients

imo that's one method of screening that I know some providers use, but it is hardly perfection or even close. Even some long-time handles can be frauds or duplicates or "turned" either by LE or by their own personality.

Much better, I think, to use a combination of methods and processes that fits a lady's "style" or her persona or her absolute needs for security.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 12:52 PM   #13
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I had weird PM's when I first signed up .. if you smell something wrong then go with your gut!
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 01:07 PM   #14
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Sounds like your screening is shit...carry on...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 02:16 PM   #15
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

BTW..if you google someone's handle and eccie you may be surprised at what you will see. Be careful where you post phone numbers, email addresses and other personal information in the forums and showcases.

For example google "Bella Jasime eccie" for the OP
Invisible1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women