Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #1
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Default Fox News Shows Just How Biased They Are

Fox News did not even bother to read the entire opinion, they just started making up stuff after reading a few lines. From the Huffington:

CNN and Fox News were left with egg on their faces on Thursday, as they got the Supreme Court's ruling on President Obama's health care law wrong — and even managed to make Obama initially think his health care law had been partially overturned.

The trouble started early for CNN. Congressional correspondent Kate Boulduan read out part of the Court's ruling, which said that the individual mandate could not be upheld using the Commerce Clause. Disastrously, though, it failed to pick up the other part of the ruling, which said that it could be upheld as a tax.

"Wow, that's a dramatic moment," Wolf Blitzer said, as a chyron saying "SUPREME CT. KILLS INDIVIDUAL MANDATE" flashed on the screen.

"The Justices have just gutted, Wolf, the centerpiece provision of the health care law," John King said, adding that it was a "direct blow to President Obama."

The network addressed the error in a statement. A spokesperson explained how it happened and said, "CNN regrets that it didn't wait to report out the full and complete opinion regarding the mandate

No shit Sherlock. And people wonder why Fox News can't get a license in Canada.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:18 PM   #2
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Fox News did not even bother to read the entire opinion, they just started making up stuff after reading a few lines. From the Huffington:

CNN and Fox News were left with egg on their faces on Thursday, as they got the Supreme Court's ruling on President Obama's health care law wrong — and even managed to make Obama initially think his health care law had been partially overturned.

The trouble started early for CNN. Congressional correspondent Kate Boulduan read out part of the Court's ruling, which said that the individual mandate could not be upheld using the Commerce Clause. Disastrously, though, it failed to pick up the other part of the ruling, which said that it could be upheld as a tax.

"Wow, that's a dramatic moment," Wolf Blitzer said, as a chyron saying "SUPREME CT. KILLS INDIVIDUAL MANDATE" flashed on the screen.

"The Justices have just gutted, Wolf, the centerpiece provision of the health care law," John King said, adding that it was a "direct blow to President Obama."

The network addressed the error in a statement. A spokesperson explained how it happened and said, "CNN regrets that it didn't wait to report out the full and complete opinion regarding the mandate

No shit Sherlock. And people wonder why Fox News can't get a license in Canada.
Louise, you spray piss like a punkass cat. It's very annoying.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:18 PM   #3
BigLouie
Valued Poster

It also lead to this classic photo redo

BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:24 PM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Louie, what you posted was critical of CNN for not reading the opinion. Where does it talk about what Fox reported?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:32 PM   #5
budman33
Valued Poster

Fox anchor Bill Hemmer told viewers the individual mandate was ruled unconstitutional while a banner across the TV screen declared, “Supreme Court Finds Healthcare Individual Mandate Unconstitutional.” Fox didn’t offer up a mea culpa. “We gave our viewers the news as it happened,” said Fox’s Michael Clemente, according to the Associated Press — which correctly reported on the ruling. “Fox reported the facts, as they came in.”

but you knew that already CoG
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:33 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Stockton, California and Greece. Oh Happy Days...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW0Y4s4GScw...don't forget...Jesus loves you fuckers...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:40 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

BigLouise used an article critical of CNN to bash Fox. I just want to know what his point really was.

By the way, I think all the networks were fooled, since no one expected the mandate to be upheld as a tax. When the Court announced that the individual mandate was unconstitutional under the Commerce Clause, they ran with it. It was after that when the Court announced that it was Constitutional as a tax. Fox wasn't alone in that. As Louise's article shows.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:51 PM   #8
joe bloe
Valued Poster

The real reason Fox News is kept out of Canada is because of a political bias against conservatives. The official reason is that Fox News isn't sufficiently truthful.

Al Jazeera, a defender of terrorism, is allowed to broadcast in Canada. Russia Today is a shameless propagandist for the radical left and is also allowed to broadcast in Canada. If Fox News was banned over a concern for truthfullness, Al Jazeera and Russia Today would be banned.

I'm pretty sure you can't get Fox News in Cuba or Venezuela either.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:35 AM   #9
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
BigLouise used an article critical of CNN to bash Fox. I just want to know what his point really was.

By the way, I think all the networks were fooled, since no one expected the mandate to be upheld as a tax. When the Court announced that the individual mandate was unconstitutional under the Commerce Clause, they ran with it. It was after that when the Court announced that it was Constitutional as a tax. Fox wasn't alone in that. As Louise's article shows.
What do you expect from an intellectually dishonest troll?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:44 AM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I just thought he had info about Fox News bias, but the only company described in his post is CNN. Come on, Big Louise, clear this up!
Old 06-29-2012, 05:05 AM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I just thought he had info about Fox News bias, but the only company described in his post is CNN. Come on, Big Louise, clear this up!
Look Chicken Little...he said Fox News was not allowed in Canada.
He then proceeded to explain one reason why he thought so. Which was both Fox and CNN got it wrong at first. Only CNN admitted as much.

Is that to hard a point to understand?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:06 AM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

If you don't watch T V it is hard to keep up.Both CNN and Fox reported it wrong.Sorry
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:06 AM   #13
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Apparently so! That's why he is a StupidOldFart!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:12 AM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Look Chicken Little...he said Fox News was not allowed in Canada.
He then proceeded to explain one reason why he thought so. Which was both Fox and CNN got it wrong at first. Only CNN admitted as much.

He says that all the time. The article he used to support it didn't. Why is it that CNN and Fox both got it wrong, but only Fox is biased?

Yeah, hard to understand.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:18 AM   #15
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
If you don't watch T V it is hard to keep up.Both CNN and Fox reported it wrong.Sorry
This was hilarious yesterday, I had my TV set with 3 channels on it.. and Fox,CNN,and MSNBC were all on. As I watched it I did a double take because 2 were reporting it was shot down, and MSNBC reported it had been upheld.

It says a lot when you see the right leaning media reporting things wrong and not taking the time to get things right. They are only interested in pushing their right wing propaganda and misinforming their viewers. Truth is beyond them...
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women