Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41306
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2015, 11:09 AM   #1
curious247
Ready?

Encounters: 10
Default Manscape & Tuma. Ladies and Gents, need advice

So I went and got manscape. Normally I do it myself with clippers from the waist down with clippers and a 2 guard and shave the boys and taint & leave the anal region and butt alone. This time I went to a female she did clippers no guard from waist down. She wanted to do butt & anal but I passed to wait and see how the pubic region turned out. Don't want a itchy butt and bumps. Lol. She shaved everything in the pubic area to butthole. Now I'm experience a little bit of tiny red bumps. Ladies is this a turn off and how long does it take to go away also do you prefer we get butt and anal are shaved and all hair gone for yall to perform tuma or be in that area. Just worried if I do what would that be like growing out and don't want any nasty bumps in that area front and back as that would be a turn off I'm sure for you gals. Should I just go the route if it's not broke don't fix it? Any advice or info would help on of I should keep doing it and what kind of maint should I do to keep clean and pretty for yall to stay down there. Lol.
curious247 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 12:29 PM   #2
Generic White Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Waxing leaves the area clean and smooth... No bumps...
Generic White Guy is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 02:24 AM   #3
John Q.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic White Guy View Post
Waxing leaves the area clean and smooth... No bumps...
That wasn't my experience. Different people have different skin and different hair, and will have different reactions.

I don't wax the boys, but when I wax my back, I get red bumps that take a week or so to fade. Some people get 'em, others don't.

I can't speak for the ladies, but I imagine different ladies like different things... As long as you're CLEAN, well-groomed, and generou$, you'll probably be okay.
John Q. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women