Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7
Default Placing Bets on Presidential Race

Any one here willing to place substantial bets on Romney? Only interested in bets that are enforceable with funds held by third party pending election results. Contact me via PM.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #2
Alan418
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Well. Time to put up or shut-up. I don't think they'll do either one.
Alan418 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:12 PM   #3
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Straight up or are you giving electoral college points?
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:14 PM   #4
Squarenot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

You may know that there are a couple of web sites such as intrade.com and a few others based overseas that allow bets on most anything.
I guess that there are Federal laws that prohibit using the U.S. banking system for such bets, similar to the poker sites.
Nevertheless, there are ways around the laws.
Squarenot is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:16 PM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

What is substantial rich boy ?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:19 PM   #6
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Any one here willing to place substantial bets on Romney? Only interested in bets that are enforceable with funds held by third party pending election results. Contact me via PM.
TTH I have made a very nice offer to Whirlway several months ago- he seems so confident that Obama will lose but yet he doesn't want to back it up- I have asked WW several times to take me up on my offer.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:24 PM   #7
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Money

I think the race is going to be a little tighter than what I expected a few months ago.

. . . Nevertheless, my money is still on President Obama.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:05 PM   #8
Alan418
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Can I get in? Say only 1K - even money that Obama wins and we hear four more years of bitch and moan.
Alan418 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:15 PM   #9
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Look! The motor-mouths here have grown suddenly silent! Do you suppose they are smart enough to realize they'll lose?

It couldn't be they KNOW they are wrong and that others are smart enough to spot it, could it?

LMAO
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

There is a difference between who will win and who should win. I don't have much hope that that person will be the same man. It will be hard enough to come by money honestly after Obama is re-elected. If I bet on who should win, I will have less than I did before. Obama will win, but he shouldn't.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:59 PM   #11
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Depending upon the exact definition of "substantial" and who the "third party" might be, I could easily be persuaded.

Would anyone care to hazard a guess on which candidate I am betting on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
TTH I have made a very nice offer to Whirlway several months ago- he seems so confident that Obama will lose but yet he doesn't want to back it up- I have asked WW several times to take me up on my offer.
I hope you're not holding your breath waiting for Whirly to take you up on your "nice offer."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:37 PM   #12
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
There is a difference between who will win and who should win. I don't have much hope that that person will be the same man. It will be hard enough to come by money honestly after Obama is re-elected. If I bet on who should win, I will have less than I did before. Obama will win, but he shouldn't.
I hope you mean that you think a third party SHOULD win. Anyone who actually believes that Romney would be better than Obama probably voted for Geo W., twice. And didn't fucking learn the first time. By all means, let's keep making the same stupid shit political decisions.

TTH, good luck getting any one of these political post whores to take you up on it, but you would never collect, anyway.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #13
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

I don't know what you consider substantial but I will bet you $500.00 that Romney wins. As for a third party holding the funds who did you have in mind. Why would I trust anyone that I don't know to hold the money?
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #14
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
Straight up or are you giving electoral college points?
Given the confidence shown by all the right wingers here, sounds like I should be getting odds. I'll consider all propositions, but if I wanted to give odds, I'd just go to Intrade or bet with a British bookmaker on my next trip.

Substantial? Say up to $10k?

Bets are determined by the winner of the electoral college, or if EC tie, who is eventually sworn in. (Popular vote is irrelevant.)

Budman, let me think on no third party. I might be willing to do that for an amount as small as $500. But you say you wouldn't be willing to let a third party hold the money because you don't know them. By the same token, I would be reluctant to trust a third party I don't know -- in this case you -- to honor their side of a bet when I knw that I am going to honor my side. Although I have not asked him about it, nor do I know him personally, I was considering Shyster John as the third party.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:11 PM   #15
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I never said "WE WILL WIN" or "ROMNEY". Hell, TTH you waste more money on a 2 week vacation than I make in a year. Remember how we lived in the 60's and 70's. Thats how we should live from now on. Even our welfare class is spoiled rotten....FUCK

Now you rich fucks can do what you want. Y'all are no different than the very people you are bitching about....Hypocrites
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women