Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default A Racist Republican From Kansas

The video speaks for itself.

Sog? J-douche?

Any comments about your friend?

Another day, another Republican official uses a racist term "from their youth" that hasn't been in use for decades.
County Commissioner Jim Gile, 68, of Saline County, Kansas, was in a study session with his fellow commissioners when the subject of hiring an architect to design the repairs for the county's Road and Bridge Department building came up.
Gile, a first-term commissioner who started serving in January, told the county that he preferred to hire an architect over having someone "nigger-rigging it."
The Salina Journal reports on what happened next:
His comment brought laughter from others in the room. Salinan Ray Hruska, who attends most commission meetings and study sessions, asked Gile what he said.
"Afro-Americanized," Gile replied.
"He's like that congressman from Alaska," Commission Chairman Randy Duncan can be heard to say of Gile's comment.
Duncan was referring to Rep. Don Young, R-Alaska, who in a recent radio interview called Latino ranch workers at his father's farm "wetbacks."
And just like Rep. Young, Gile too later blamed his "bad choice of words" on having "grown up" around the term.
"I am not a prejudiced person," Gile said in his apology. "I have built Habitat homes for colored people."
He added that he has a close black friend "whom he regards as a sister."
Gile's bumbling attempt at setting the record straight might not be enough to keep calls for his resignation at bay.
Reached for comment by the Huffington Post, State Rep. J.R. Claeys, a Republican who represents Salina (Saline County's county seat), called out the County Commissioners for allowing the use of a term that is obviously discriminatory.
I think every citizen in our county should take a long, hard look at every individual in that room who allowed those comments to slide without immediately correcting and repudiating, not one, but multiple comments that are absolutely unacceptable in private, let alone a public meeting.

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:56 PM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, we agree on something, MunchonMen. That guy is an idiot.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:06 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

He's from your dick of the woods, isn't he, Whiny?

(Sorry .. It HAD to be said)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Coming from a flaming liberal in Texas . . .
Old 04-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

No flame burns in my heart but the fire of liberty and justice for all.

Your pal wasn't talking about fixing the bus station roof, was he?
Old 04-11-2013, 11:22 PM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Bullshit. You oppose liberty and justice at every turn. You want the government to control virtually everything. You're lying, Assup. But that is your normal state.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:21 AM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The guy is 68 years old. I give him a pass like you gave Robert KKK Byrd a pass. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnO6ai0Ktro

Of course a lot of younger people have said the word; Chris Rock, Richard Pryor (when he was younger and alive), George Carlin (when he was younger and alive again), Kramer, etc. So go put your shovel away and step away from the mole hill.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:55 AM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You fuckers will defend anything...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:05 AM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Bullshit. You oppose liberty and justice at every turn. You want the government to control virtually everything. You're lying, Assup. But that is your normal state.
OK Now you need to provide proof of that, you lying sack of shit.

You only assume because I oppose your views that I oppose liberty and justice, but you're full of shit.

Prove yourself true. PLEASE CITE HOW Ive opposed liberty and justice AT EVERY TURN. Show how I WANT THE GOVERNMENT TO CONTROL VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING.

Making shit up is nothing new for you. You do it every day.

You call call me names all you like, but at some point you have to prove yourself. Consider that now.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:31 AM   #10
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

If that is your measuring stick, then for every white Republican racist you pick, I can name 2 black/Hispanic Democrat racists...........
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:43 AM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Whirlytard, I don't think this is a measuring stick issue. it was a stupid redneck Republican caught on tape making racial slurs.

Are you defending his actions because he's a white Republican?
Old 04-12-2013, 08:16 AM   #12
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I am NOT defending his actions; but that comment doesn't make him a racist,,,,he said something that was racial and shouldn't have been said, that DOES NOT make him a racist....

Do you have other similar comments by this person ?

If a single incident can label you a racist; then the minority communities of America are over-populated with racist.......yourself included, you certainly use derogatory racial slurs to make a point, you do it repeatedly................

Who is the racist?
Old 04-12-2013, 11:25 AM   #13
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
The video speaks for itself.

Sog? J-douche?

Any comments about your friend?

Another day, another Republican official uses a racist term "from their youth" that hasn't been in use for decades.
County Commissioner Jim Gile, 68, of Saline County, Kansas, was in a study session with his fellow commissioners when the subject of hiring an architect to design the repairs for the county's Road and Bridge Department building came up.
Gile, a first-term commissioner who started serving in January, told the county that he preferred to hire an architect over having someone "nigger-rigging it."
The Salina Journal reports on what happened next:
His comment brought laughter from others in the room. Salinan Ray Hruska, who attends most commission meetings and study sessions, asked Gile what he said.
"Afro-Americanized," Gile replied.
"He's like that congressman from Alaska," Commission Chairman Randy Duncan can be heard to say of Gile's comment.
Duncan was referring to Rep. Don Young, R-Alaska, who in a recent radio interview called Latino ranch workers at his father's farm "wetbacks."
And just like Rep. Young, Gile too later blamed his "bad choice of words" on having "grown up" around the term.
"I am not a prejudiced person," Gile said in his apology. "I have built Habitat homes for colored people."
He added that he has a close black friend "whom he regards as a sister."
Gile's bumbling attempt at setting the record straight might not be enough to keep calls for his resignation at bay.
Reached for comment by the Huffington Post, State Rep. J.R. Claeys, a Republican who represents Salina (Saline County's county seat), called out the County Commissioners for allowing the use of a term that is obviously discriminatory.
I think every citizen in our county should take a long, hard look at every individual in that room who allowed those comments to slide without immediately correcting and repudiating, not one, but multiple comments that are absolutely unacceptable in private, let alone a public meeting.

We can play too, fucker...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1UQOL91oIU
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I am NOT defending his actions; but that comment doesn't make him a racist,,,,he said something that was racial and shouldn't have been said, that DOES NOT make him a racist....

Do you have other similar comments by this person ?

If a single incident can label you a racist; then the minority communities of America are over-populated with racist.......yourself included, you certainly use derogatory racial slurs to make a point, you do it repeatedly................

Who is the racist?
When he called it n-rigging, that was a single dumb comment... But when he was questioned on that and came back with "afroAmericanizing"... Then that went beyond.

Again this isn't about how many racists there are on either side of the aisle. It's about this stupid fuck from Salina Kansas.

And by your arrogance and obstinacy, you ARE defending him.

He's a dipshit redneck who made TWO racial comments. In the same presentation. Does they make him a racist? Who knows. Does defending him make you an asshole?

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!
Old 04-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #15
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

So that is your standard; and by your own standard your a raging racist..............

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women