Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60779
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42449
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36898
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2022, 08:58 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Senile Biden leaves a Marine behind while freeing an American Hating rich celebrity

Once again proving Senile Biden hates America

Biden Leaves Marine Paul Whelan Behind in Russia in Brittney Griner Swap; Family: ‘Catastrophe’

The family of retired Marine Paul Whelan said Thursday that a prisoner swap for WNBA star Brittney Griner that left Whelan in Russia was a “catastrophe” because the U.S. would no longer have leverage to free him.

On Thursday, it was revealed that President Joe Biden’s administration had returned Griner to U.S. custody after she had been sentenced for a **** charge. In exchange, it gave Russia convicted arms dealer Viktor Bout.

But Whelan was left behind in Russia, though the Biden administration had been telling reporters for months that the U.S. was trying to secure his release as well. He has been imprisoned on spying charges that he denies.

NBC News reported Thursday that Whelan’s relatives said they had been warned in advance of the impending Griner swap — and that it would not include Whelan — so they could prepare themselves for disappointment:

Whelan’s brother, David Whelan, said in a statement that while he can “literally only imagine the joy [Griner] will have, being reunited with her loved ones, and in time for the holidays,” the inability to also bring Whelan home remains difficult for the family to process.

“That early warning meant that our family has been able to mentally prepare for what is now a public disappointment for us. And a catastrophe for Paul,” David Whelan said. “I do not know if he is aware yet, although he will surely learn from Russian media.”

Biden’s prisoner swap continues a pattern in which Democratic administrations swap high-level prisoners, and even pallets of cash, for Americans held abroad. President Donald Trump used threats and pressure instead.

The choice of Griner over Whelan may reflect the preferences of Biden’s political base. The WNBA star and celebrity is also a black lesbian, who protested the U.S. national anthem. Whelan is a middle-aged white man.

Biden ran in 2020 on the claim that President Trump did not care about the men and women of the U.S. military, basing his attack on an unsubstantiated story in the Atlantic that he called them “suckers and losers.”
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 09:10 AM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

This after Senile Biden left thousands of Americans trapped in Afghanistan after 13 service members faced agonizing death at the hands of terrorists.

Yet Senile Biden felt no hesitation in brokering a one-sided deal to release a Russian war-lord nicknamed the “Merchant of Death which endangers all Americans in return for a rich gay woman who hates America while leaving a marine who served our country behind
Old 12-08-2022, 09:21 AM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

Meet Brittney Griner & Marine Paul Whelan.
Both Americans.
Both were convicted in Russian courts on dubious charges.
Both serving multi-year sentences in Russian prison.
Brittney hates America
Paul served America

Guess which one Senile Biden traded a terrorist to free?

Semper fi Paul

Old 12-08-2022, 09:45 AM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

Old 12-08-2022, 12:05 PM   #5
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

But she'll have really great memories of borsch flavored pussy to share with Oprah as soon as she's on to talk about her imprisonment.

It will probably put Borsch into Oprahs recommended Weight Watchers recipes.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 01:14 PM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

When you trade The Merchant of Death for a gay anti-American washed up celebrity and leave a Marine who served our country in wartime behind, well we know who the real puppet of Putin is

Old 12-11-2022, 09:11 AM   #7
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Why didn't Trump free the Marine Paul Whelan? He had two years? He freed prisoners for Kanye West? Just wondering? Was Paul Whelan Court-Martialed? He really wasn't retired then? Kicked out of the service? I can't find all the details why they never got him out a long time ago.
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 09:32 AM   #8
berryberry
Valued Poster

This thread is NOT about President Trump. It is about Senile Biden leaving a white male marine behind who served our country to get an American hating black lesbian in their latest identity politics push

It was the WhiteHouse that suggested Griner's potential (now real) release would accompany Whelan's, a rookie negotiating mistake that increased Russia's leverage.

It was the Senile Biden admin that chose Griner over Whelan

Old 12-11-2022, 12:32 PM   #9
Cody69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
This thread is NOT about President Trump. It is about Senile Biden leaving a white male marine behind who served our country to get an American hating black lesbian in their latest identity politics push

It was the WhiteHouse that suggested Griner's potential (now real) release would accompany Whelan's, a rookie negotiating mistake that increased Russia's leverage.

It was the Senile Biden admin that chose Griner over Whelan

Senile Bidenleaves a Marine behind while freeing an American Hating rich celebrity

Actually it about leaving a Marine behind if I am reading that correctly. That is why I was wondering why our previous president didn't make an attempt to bring him home?

Old 12-11-2022, 12:51 PM   #10
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Great.moral booster for our proud military.... if I was in the military I. Would despise biden
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 03:44 PM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Great.moral booster for our proud military.... if I was in the military I. Would despise biden
Trust me Chizzy, they do. I have multiple relatives in the military. Actually should say have and had. Several have moved on because they can't stand Senile Biden and the direction the woke idiots were trying to take the military. And these were not low level grunts either. One served his entire life and chose to retire.

The couple that remain say that military morale is in the dumpster under the current regime. It's sad and also terrible for our national security
Old 12-11-2022, 05:02 PM   #12
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

this discussion is in dire need of a reset. first of all, given who we know Victor Bout is and what his "profession" was i don't think he should have been traded for any private citizen. you could make a case for a kidnapped US diplomat or US Military if such a thing had happened but it didn't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_W...and_sentencing

Paul Whelan is not a retired former Marine. he is a disgraced ex-Marine who was court-martialed out of the Marine Corps with a bad conduct discharge, the second worst above only a dishonorable discharge.

He enlisted in the Marine Corps Reserve in 1994.[7] He took military leave from Kelly Services to serve with the Marine Corps Reserve from 2003 to 2008, including service in Iraq. He held the rank of staff sergeant with Marine Air Control Group 38 working as an administrative clerk and administrative chief, and he was part of Operation Iraqi Freedom.[8] After a court-martial conviction in January 2008 on multiple counts "related to larceny", he was sentenced to 60 days restriction, reduction to pay grade E-4, and a bad conduct discharge.[9][10] The specific charges against him included "attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty, making a false official statement, wrongfully using another’s social security number, and ten specifications of making and uttering[a] checks without having sufficient funds in his account for payment."[12]

Honorable Marines don't get a Big Chicken Dinner (BCD) as we referred to it while i was in the US Navy. i have yet to read any news article that correctly refers to the fact that Whelan was not retired from the Marines, he was in fact kicked out.

now the Russia incident.

was Whelan setup by the FSB? of course. was it quite possibly his own fault? yes. more on that later. another fact that isn't being reported is that Whelan, who was supposed to be in Russia as a private citizen not on any official business to attend a friend's wedding had 80,000 in cash on him. a rather suspicious amount of cash for a personal vacation trip.

Whelan's own twin brother, the very same that the original article cites for criticizing Trump for criticizing the swap, and other members of Whelan's family have stated Whelan had bragged about knowing an agent in the FSB.

so let's reset the picture of Paul Whelan with some facts, and the facts are not only is he a disgraced ex-Marine, he bragged about contacts with at least one FSB agent, and had a unusually large amount of cash with him.

so was Whelan trying to buy the flashdrive from his FSB friend with that 80,000 in cash? maybe. maybe not. Whelan claims the FSB friend showed up to his hotel unexpectedly. members of the wedding party stated it was unusual that Whelan chose to spend the day alone.

not saying Whelan was spying. i am saying that the combo of 80,000 in cash, knowing an agent in the FSB and being in Russia at the least made him a target for a setup. and he was. the FSB knew he was in Russia, knew he had a large amount of cash, and it would easy for that friend to arrange to see Whelan, a perfect setup with the FSB waiting in the wings to rush in.

i'd give Whelan more benefit of the doubt if not for the 80,000 in cash.

Whelan was setup. the only question is was he targeted for being foolish enough to bring that kind of cash into Russia with him, knowing how the FSB operates and knowing or should have known that his friend in the FSB would know he's in Russia? or was he really there for whatever reason to actually buy that flashdrive?

so Whelan's story is three things, far more complex than Griner's, the same bad judgement to be in Russia in the first place, and the fact that he apparently does know this FSB agent. also, an ex-Marine who was kicked out of the US Military is a classic target for recruitment.

The US should never had traded a person like Victor Bout with Griner. it's also more questionable than many know and the media is reporting that we should have traded Paul Whelan for him.

i wouldn't have traded both of them for Bout, given who we know he is.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 06:28 PM   #13
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
this discussion is in dire need of a reset. first of all, given who we know Victor Bout is and what his "profession" was i don't think he should have been traded for any private citizen. you could make a case for a kidnapped US diplomat or US Military if such a thing had happened but it didn't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_W...and_sentencing

Paul Whelan is not a retired former Marine. he is a disgraced ex-Marine who was court-martialed out of the Marine Corps with a bad conduct discharge, the second worst above only a dishonorable discharge.

He enlisted in the Marine Corps Reserve in 1994.[7] He took military leave from Kelly Services to serve with the Marine Corps Reserve from 2003 to 2008, including service in Iraq. He held the rank of staff sergeant with Marine Air Control Group 38 working as an administrative clerk and administrative chief, and he was part of Operation Iraqi Freedom.[8] After a court-martial conviction in January 2008 on multiple counts "related to larceny", he was sentenced to 60 days restriction, reduction to pay grade E-4, and a bad conduct discharge.[9][10] The specific charges against him included "attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty, making a false official statement, wrongfully using another’s social security number, and ten specifications of making and uttering[a] checks without having sufficient funds in his account for payment."[12]

Honorable Marines don't get a Big Chicken Dinner (BCD) as we referred to it while i was in the US Navy. i have yet to read any news article that correctly refers to the fact that Whelan was not retired from the Marines, he was in fact kicked out.

now the Russia incident.

was Whelan setup by the FSB? of course. was it quite possibly his own fault? yes. more on that later. another fact that isn't being reported is that Whelan, who was supposed to be in Russia as a private citizen not on any official business to attend a friend's wedding had 80,000 in cash on him. a rather suspicious amount of cash for a personal vacation trip.

Whelan's own twin brother, the very same that the original article cites for criticizing Trump for criticizing the swap, and other members of Whelan's family have stated Whelan had bragged about knowing an agent in the FSB.

so let's reset the picture of Paul Whelan with some facts, and the facts are not only is he a disgraced ex-Marine, he bragged about contacts with at least one FSB agent, and had a unusually large amount of cash with him.

so was Whelan trying to buy the flashdrive from his FSB friend with that 80,000 in cash? maybe. maybe not. Whelan claims the FSB friend showed up to his hotel unexpectedly. members of the wedding party stated it was unusual that Whelan chose to spend the day alone.

not saying Whelan was spying. i am saying that the combo of 80,000 in cash, knowing an agent in the FSB and being in Russia at the least made him a target for a setup. and he was. the FSB knew he was in Russia, knew he had a large amount of cash, and it would easy for that friend to arrange to see Whelan, a perfect setup with the FSB waiting in the wings to rush in.

i'd give Whelan more benefit of the doubt if not for the 80,000 in cash.

Whelan was setup. the only question is was he targeted for being foolish enough to bring that kind of cash into Russia with him, knowing how the FSB operates and knowing or should have known that his friend in the FSB would know he's in Russia? or was he really there for whatever reason to actually buy that flashdrive?

so Whelan's story is three things, far more complex than Griner's, the same bad judgement to be in Russia in the first place, and the fact that he apparently does know this FSB agent. also, an ex-Marine who was kicked out of the US Military is a classic target for recruitment.

The US should never had traded a person like Victor Bout with Griner. it's also more questionable than many know and the media is reporting that we should have traded Paul Whelan for him.

i wouldn't have traded both of them for Bout, given who we know he is.

thank you for the post sir.... I was unaware of these facts
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 06:43 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
thank you for the post sir.... I was unaware of these facts

of course you weren't. most people aren't. you'll not get them from the main stream media. it has been on his wiki page from the start, going back 4 years or so when he was arrested in Russia.

before that .. he was a nobody. i bet he wishes he was still a nobody ...
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 11:34 AM   #15
Cody69
Valued Poster

Marine Paul Whelan is the same type person that Cuba use to put on a row boat and send them to the US to deal with. So after reading all this things Paul has done in the Marine's Now I understand why he is still in Russia. All the news channels need to tell the whole story. At first I was totally mad of what went on.

I also think Brittney Griner who they brought back by giving an arms dealer for is pitiful. She still needs to be in Russian spending her time in jail and the Russian we swapped with should be spending his time in our jail. You don't reward a person picked up for drugs.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women