Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60271
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2012, 03:13 AM   #1
theD0lPh1n
Registered Member

Default What makes a good driver?

Everything in this thread is of course hypothetical.

Let's say that I am a driver, but it's for my gf. I'm not a professional, and quite frankly, not a huge guy whose demeanor is really imposing at all. Somehow, I still manage to provide peace of mind to the lady - but I want to be able to be the best that I can be - again, hypothetically speaking of course.

Here's how I would do it with her:
I drop her off at the bar to meet and greet with the client. She leaves the business line in my car.

I wait a few doors down the street on a bench, because in NOLA it can be very hard to find street parking.

She texts after the first 10 minutes or so, just to let me know she's met up with the client, things seem normal, and if she's randomly found some money left lying around. If all is well, I go back to the car.

I wait in the car. She texts me midway through during a bathroom run to let me know all is well, and to give me the eta of when she'll be leaving. When the ETA comes around, I double check with a text to make sure everything is still good, and to confirm her leave time.

If ETA is confirmed, I leave the car and again wait down the street 5 minutes before the ETA. She lets me know when she is walking out, I keep an eye on the door, and wait for her to meet me after the client has gone his way.

I walk her back to my car, where she leaves her wallet (license, cash) and again business line. We drive out to the destination.

I park out front, she enters and in the bathroom, lets me know via text that again, all is well along with the exact time to begin countdown if the bar was skipped. The time frame here is determined by the type of place she's at - Hotels, 10 minutes from the time I see her enter, residences 5 minutes. If she doesn't text by then, I call to confirm all is well.

If at a residence, I drive up a couple of houses, or in an apartment complex I drive to the parking lot infront of the next building where I wait. While waiting, I keep my eyes peeled for anything suspicious (cops, others entering the house). If any of that happens, I call and tell her to get out. If all goes well, then at the exact minute the predetermined time has ended, I text to let her know. From there, she has 3 minutes to text back from the bathroom - if she doesn't, I call to check in. Via text, she gives me a block of time (usually 10 minutes), to tie up loose ends and say good night. If she is at a hotel, I walk to the entrance. At the end of the 10, I call.

If at any point I call her and she doesn't answer, I call her twice more. If she still doesn't answer, or if during the call or a text she says the "oh shit" word, I get in however I can figure out how to, and get her.

Still hypothetical, my getting in strategy is pretty dirty. I would not carry a firearm, just a baseball bat and a knife for the purposes of "getting in" and for protection. Now, this strategy really only works for personal residences: I bust the window, make a ton of noise, get in, and see how the situation needs to go from there. To be honest, I am mainly relying on busting the window to be enough to scare off anyone who is trying something funny - and if it goes further, relying on the element of surprise (make all that noise, run in, pray there's no gun, and use the guy as bat practice - only to disable). The knife is mostly there in case ropes are involved, or if in the scuffle the bat is lost I just get too close to get swung at and fight from there.

I do not really know yet how I would handle a situation at a hotel - if I knock on the door and there is no answer, I am trying to think of a good strategy - perhaps just tell the front desk a friend went back with a guy she met out tonight, asked me to pick her up, she is not answering and I am worried about her? For hotels that lock the doors past a certain hour so that only those with a key can get in, would it be reasonable to ask that anyone she would be spending time with there give her an extra card to give to me while I wait, I give it back to her when she gets to the car, then the card is returned to them outside the front while I linger in the car directly outside the front door? Would it be reasonable to ask this of any "friend" who is staying at a hotel period?

Beyond getting confirmation that the general gameplan for these situations is adequate or that it can't be improved upon, I'd also like to know if there are other things I would be able to improve on as a hypothetical driver. I would keep toiletries in the car - mouthwash, toothbrush, etc, I'd have a redbull waiting for her when she got out the bar, is there anything else like this that I could do to just make things easier and more comfortable?

Lastly, are there any other general qualities of drivers that are particularly important?
theD0lPh1n is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:24 AM   #2
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Be site unseen as the driver, same as the pimp.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:37 AM   #3
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:44 AM   #4
kymberlane
Account Disabled

User ID: 25050

Dumbass pimp at that lol
kymberlane is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:47 AM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

In TX, you would be shot when the window breaks.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:26 AM   #6
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

In New York you would be shot parking on the side of the road.

Keep your powder dry
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:29 AM   #7
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Nevermind, just read entire post.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:04 AM   #8
kymberlane
Account Disabled

User ID: 25050

Dolphin I just read one of your other posts and I am confused. Your "shemale?" And looking for a sugar momma, yet have a gf provider? And hypothetically a driver aka pimp?
kymberlane is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:35 AM   #9
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

A good driver is one who realizes that being a good driver means not being a driver at all...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:47 AM   #10
Ahriana Love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 62014
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a driver that i use sometimes. He is curtious and is always on call for when i need him which is only when i am going to see 2 or more gentlemen at a time. The members on here or leery as hell. Seriously. I think drivers or okay to have SOMETIMES. I have been jumped twice. Once in Austin and once here in Houston. The guy broke my nose on new years eve and took his mobey back. When i screened him it all went well even up to when we were in the call. Towards the end he started asking if i was alone and kept on asking. I told him yes for out of nowhere he starts hitting me. He hit mebin the face 2 or 3 times. One of those blows broke my nose pretty good and i couldnt do anything for 2 months because of the bruses and my nose being screwed up. I think it is good to have one on hand sonetimes because i have learned my lesson more than a few times. When they are constantly asking are u coming alone that raises alarm in me. Hell i went to a call last month and once we got to the bedroom the guy had a rope in noose fashion and a butcher knife laying on the bed. I asked him whar the hell was that for and he says he always keeps it handy. I left right away. I could go on. Everyone belives all drivers are pimps but they are not. I don't give a rats ass what anyone says, my safty com)es first. It really does. Broken noses brused body screw that shit. Some of the men on here ( ECCIE) are rude as hellhell and arogant. Not all but some are. Wont say any names to ruffle any feather. Seem to think they are in charge during the call and for a few i wish I hadnt went alone. Just the way it is wriiten above concernig the driver is just the way it should be. One last thing. My friend Abby that is on here as a provider went to ser a client. He jumped her and cut her up severly. Gutted her and beat her ass. You coming alone right. That same shit. Showed up and look what happened. I am just saying sometimes we do need drivers. And just for the record I hate PIMPS..... alot of them pose as clients ttying to lure girl in. Been there done that. Another reason drivers are needed sometimes.
Ahriana Love is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:37 AM   #11
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok I see 2 different subjects here.
Being a driver or being security.
Those are 2 different things.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:16 PM   #12
theD0lPh1n
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Be site unseen as the driver, same as the pimp.
Yes, I am very much into that - hence why I go a few doors down and wait discreetly, and only as long as I need to to make sure that the money is exchanged, and that I'm in the area to keep an eye on her when she has to leave the bar and walk "by herself".

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
In TX, you would be shot when the window breaks.
Lol, pretty much in NOLA too, but I count on someone being scared enough of woken up neighbors and already caught off guard to grab a gun. I'm aware that from the time I bust a window, I have 3 minutes tops to grab my girl and get out before the cops begin swarming. Do you have a better idea considering I don't own a firearm and do not want one because of an increased risk for legal trouble, suspicion with cops, and the statistical chance of something much worse happening (as in, the gun is used against me or the girl)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
In New York you would be shot parking on the side of the road.

Keep your powder dry
LOL @ your reply, new york is a scary place - tho trust me NOLA is pretty bad itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymberlane View Post
Dolphin I just read one of your other posts and I am confused. Your "shemale?" And looking for a sugar momma, yet have a gf provider? And hypothetically a driver aka pimp?
You should have just messaged me to ask, but in any case: I am an ftm (female to male), not a shemale (male to female). My gf is not a provider, she is the real deal, our relationship is entirely out of context to her work. And no, I'm not her pimp. She does break me off with a very small compensation for my time and service in watching out for her and keeping all her incriminating things in my car, but it's not why I do it - I do it because I love her, I care about her, and I want to make sure that if anything ever happens, it will never be because I wasn't there to try and protect her. The compensation is just about all spent back on taking her out to lunch anyway and buying her little presents. ;P Being that I'm okay with her being a companion, I'm sure it's not too far of a stretch to say we're in an open relationship and yeah, part of that is I'm trying to find a lil mama right now to spoil the hell out of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
A good driver is one who realizes that being a good driver means not being a driver at all...
Yeah, maybe for you, but the lady and I both prefer that she have some sort of protection and security so that she doesn't have to carry around incriminating evidence or a boatload of cash that can be stolen from her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe View Post
I have a driver that i use sometimes. He is curtious and is always on call for when i need him which is only when i am going to see 2 or more gentlemen at a time. The members on here or leery as hell. Seriously. I think drivers or okay to have SOMETIMES. I have been jumped twice. Once in Austin and once here in Houston. The guy broke my nose on new years eve and took his mobey back. When i screened him it all went well even up to when we were in the call. Towards the end he started asking if i was alone and kept on asking. I told him yes for out of nowhere he starts hitting me. He hit mebin the face 2 or 3 times. One of those blows broke my nose pretty good and i couldnt do anything for 2 months because of the bruses and my nose being screwed up. I think it is good to have one on hand sonetimes because i have learned my lesson more than a few times. When they are constantly asking are u coming alone that raises alarm in me. Hell i went to a call last month and once we got to the bedroom the guy had a rope in noose fashion and a butcher knife laying on the bed. I asked him whar the hell was that for and he says he always keeps it handy. I left right away. I could go on. Everyone belives all drivers are pimps but they are not. I don't give a rats ass what anyone says, my safty com)es first. It really does. Broken noses brused body screw that shit. Some of the men on here ( ECCIE) are rude as hellhell and arogant. Not all but some are. Wont say any names to ruffle any feather. Seem to think they are in charge during the call and for a few i wish I hadnt went alone. Just the way it is wriiten above concernig the driver is just the way it should be. One last thing. My friend Abby that is on here as a provider went to ser a client. He jumped her and cut her up severly. Gutted her and beat her ass. You coming alone right. That same shit. Showed up and look what happened. I am just saying sometimes we do need drivers. And just for the record I hate PIMPS..... alot of them pose as clients ttying to lure girl in. Been there done that. Another reason drivers are needed sometimes.
Again, I'm nto a pimp. I get no compensation for referring potential clients, and any compensation I do get is to the level that no one else would do the work i'm doing for her if they didn't already love her. I am her bf, not some gangbanger. Thank you for your post, I think it's good to give a reality check to people who forget how much danger you girls are in having to conduct buisiness with men who have physical advantages over you, and how much of a vulnerable positions yall put yourselves in. I don't agree with you that you girls should have someone to drive you and watch your back sometimes, in a perfect world you'd have it every time. But I understand the world isn't perfect, and like I said, the money I get paid 99 percent of it goes right back into spoiling her. She also knows me and obviously trusts me, and knows that I am going to do whatever it takes to keep her safe because I love her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick View Post
Ok I see 2 different subjects here.
Being a driver or being security.
Those are 2 different things.
Ah, thanks for the clarification, I assumed that as a driver and the person she's checking in with, and obviously the closest physical person, her security is also my responsibility. I also help her in the security capacity by keepin an eye out for anything weird that might indicate a sting or a bust while she's on her business.

I don't know why the idea of the girl having a driver turns so many on eccie the wrong way - I assumed before this that it was the norm to have someone who drove you, even if it was just another provider friend. I keep out of the way and am unseen throughout the whole experience, and the first thing my gf does when on a call is let the person know she has someone driving her. Really, men, it's better for you in the end because she has told me the increased feeling of security makes it easier for her to focus on meeting the expectations as a companion, and she can do a better job at it when she's not distracted by the fear she's going to get raped, get robbed, or get killed - and as the provider above gave her personal story and pointed out, all the online verification and background checks are in the end are not going to guarantee the provider's safety - however my presence at least garuntees her an exponentially higher chance that she's going to make it out of a bad situation alive.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:25 PM   #13
theD0lPh1n
Registered Member

Can I also just point out the fact that you, kym, call me a dumbass and yet you've needed me to break things down as if I am speaking to a child in order to understand my posts? Really, all the information you needed was right there and explained in full, you are the only one who has come to me so far requesting to have your hand held for a special explanation.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:41 PM   #14
theD0lPh1n
Registered Member

I should also say too, the outline of a general night that I gave changes to adapt to the individual scenario as well. It's not a clear cut thing and there's always some amount of improvisation as far as time and all goes. Sometimes strings are cut a little looser for clients if she has a good vibe from, if there's anything strange or unsettling it's tightened up. What i gave was a very general scenario to model off of, and I'm asking if there's anything important I'm missing from that model - I've thought of predetermined signal depending on the house before, but considering what happens if that signal goes off accidently (the damn cat rattles the blinds), it's really risky.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:44 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Your girlfriend needs to do a better, more thorough, job screening her clients.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women