Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60271
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How many Of you Guys have actually felt a woman throb when she came...

Okay beside from some of my clients.. how many of you guys can determine if you partner actully came ... (besides the screaming and rolling around)... if any of my guys want to comment on it what felt like go ahead..
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
kamau_77
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

the throbbing you mention, losing control of their legs muscles (thights shaking, weak knees), their faces (some cant hide, or fake when that happens), another sign is a lot of vaginal secretion lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylus_amore View Post
Okay beside from some of my clients.. how many of you guys can determine if you partner actully came ... (besides the screaming and rolling around)... if any of my guys want to comment on it what felt like go ahead..
kamau_77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:42 AM   #3
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

It is nice when you feel her lose control and her muscles contract tightly around your member.

Actually, one of the easiest ways to tell is the response afterwards. If she is ready to close up shop and kick you out, she probably was faking. If she has a strong need to cuddle with you, ignores you while she comes down from the clouds, or just lays there catching her breath, she might have had a real orgasm. Especially when the clock is totally ignored.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:49 AM   #4
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You know how many guys have never felt that before.... Allegedly my guys claim they had not felt yet.. But most women don't orgasm at all so it's understandable.. But to be able to Cum on command... So Sexy...
Old 10-02-2012, 01:12 PM   #5
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You can feel it better with FIV, as far as the throbbing goes because your not focused on pounding it, lol. (you can feel it on a woman with strong vajayjay muscles, even while pounding) When she starts to cum, with FIV, put your finger all the way in and flick the tip of the finger to keep her going. If shes really cumming, you can feel the contraction and then release of her muscles until she stops or pushes your hand away because she cannot take it.
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:15 PM   #6
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Tylus ,
If you pay attention to detail while performing daty there are signs you are doing good...increased wetness, twitching, asshole contracting back and forth, nipples getting erect, breathing, and facial expressions.
They can all moan and tell you what a god you are ...but there's no faking muscle contractions and wetness....but even then sometimes you don't know for sure until they use their legs to put your head in a vise..lol
I strive to see those things happen every time I go down on a lady...I make it my mission..but there are some that don't respond to daty and you have to use that and fingers or toys to satisfy them.
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:42 PM   #7
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That is true.. I prefer to be pounded by a huge cock versus Daty... I guess there's an ass for every seat..

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwooly1 View Post
Tylus ,
If you pay attention to detail while performing daty there are signs you are doing good...increased wetness, twitching, asshole contracting back and forth, nipples getting erect, breathing, and facial expressions.
They can all moan and tell you what a god you are ...but there's no faking muscle contractions and wetness....but even then sometimes you don't know for sure until they use their legs to put your head in a vise..lol
I strive to see those things happen every time I go down on a lady...I make it my mission..but there are some that don't respond to daty and you have to use that and fingers or toys to satisfy them.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:40 PM   #8
Guest032414-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Yes, privately and in the hobby...usually in doggie.
Guest032414-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:28 PM   #9
TravelinTony
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Is squirting a giveaway?
TravelinTony is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:44 PM   #10
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I flush all the way down my chest, my nipples get rock hard and my face is red. Or pretty blushy. And I've had men tell me that they can feel me.

Tigercat ... I do that ignoring and wanting to cuddle. It's tough when a man orgasms, and I have as well, and they want to jump up and leave. It's part of what I do but man! Bummer!

Otherwise, several of my clients have told me that they can feel it when a woman orgasms but they cannot feel ALL women. And women who flush and turn beet red during the act, well, that could be a positive sign!

Also, since I'm always asking questions, they mention the shivering of the legs while performing oral sex. And some women squeeze his head really hard!

Last year, I with a woman (o.k. I do that but rarely, o.k.?) and we were having a threesome with her husband. The first time we were together, I really think that she faked it.

But her husband said that she is always that non-demonstrative. Only on our third visit did I "hope and think" that she had an orgasm.

I think that women can have orgasms, like men do at times, and they just don't have much of a reaction at all.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:14 PM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

As I have stated before, women do not orgasm when I am around.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #12
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

besides squirting and my dick getting very creamy....... I can only say I have felt the pussy contract and release and push my dick out at times. but im not sure that is cumming. looks and feels good though.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #13
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love your avatar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by windowshopper View Post
besides squirting and my dick getting very creamy....... I can only say I have felt the pussy contract and release and push my dick out at times. but im not sure that is cumming. looks and feels good though.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #14
anaximander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Love it when I feel their clit pulsing
under my tongue :P
Hard to fake that
anaximander is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #15
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

It is hard to tell when my dick is in her. I'm just assuming that she's faking when we are fucking the normal way. BTW, it's okay with me if a girl fakes it.

Now, when I'm eating her out and fingering her, it is a dead give away when she comes. For the most part, I can get a girl off orally 2/3rds of the time. For sure signs to me that she has came are: 1) can feel her pulsating on my finger when I'm FIV with her. 2) inner thighs quake 3) when she pushes my face deeper into her pussy, won't let go, and then all of a sudden she unexpectedly releases her hands from my head and I can get some much needed oxygen.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women