Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2012, 02:25 AM   #1
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I have a question for the men

What draws you to a provider in her ad? So often I see some providers who make their eccie ads look like BP ads. What sort of ad does a man respond to? The ad with abbreviations and slang, or something that has a little extra in it?
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:17 AM   #2
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

This is almost certainly gentleman specific, but for me I look for a few things. Before I get to how I consider providers, let me remind you guys are like 90% visual. Your photos are everything. The other 10% is personality, but if that gets involved your showcase is normally moot unless you're just the antithesis of what the hobbyist finds unattractive. Moving on, to get more specific about how your photos are considered:

(i) Most important. Obviously I check for basic attraction features. Things like body type and shape, race, hair length, style, etc. There are some things that are flat out deal breakers. There are others that aren't my fav... enough not my favs add to up be a deal breaker. At the end of the that, I'm either thinking (a) definitely because I'm that attracted to her (10% of the time), (b) nope (30% of the time), or (c) maybe (60% of the time). If I'm thinking (c) maybe, that's when I start delving more into the add.

(ii) I start looking for personality that I mesh with. Generally speaking for me, photos that are quotes or anecdotes, or pictures of food or something that is not a picture of a provider looking hot is a turn off for me. Normally these pictures will result in a nope, sorry. I like pictures of providers. We're paying for fantasy, and I want the fantasy to start as soon as I look you up. Frankly, girls that are willing to show more skin (showing the angles I'd get to see in a booking) are more likely to get my attention. Boob shots are nice, but I think most providers use them as the default. Let me show you my boobs in the same post from 714 different angles to see if you like them... not me. Yes, I want to see your boobs, but I want to see them from many angles... not only where the camera is moving, but where the girl is moving. I like side poses where the boobs hang and I can see how they fall (very hot). I like frontal and side pictures. I like a picture or two with the provider groping them or putting ice or a strawberry sensually on the nipples, or something like that. Also I very much like providers that show kitty shots. If you don't have a kitty shot and you weren't an (a) automatic yes above, then far more often than not, you don't make the cut. And I'm not looking for one glancing kitty shot that shows where the labia meet with your hand discreetly covering the actual vagina, I'm looking for several angles that show the full monty. I like the doggie kitty shot, full frontal so I can see the maintenance, and I like a (forgive me) legs spread (missionary style) kitty shot. If these three are in and the kitty is pretty, even if you aren't 100% drop dead gorgeous in my opinion (i.e., I didn't put you in category (a) above), I'll pay pretty much whatever you want to tap that pretty kitty. If only one or two of these shots are there and I'm not sure if I wanna kiss the kitty, then I move on to (iii). Also, I understand sites like eccie and others can be unruly with what you are and are not allowed to show on your showcases... however, you can show whatever you want on your website. Believe me, I scour providers sites for kitty shots if I'm thinking of booking... so I will find those pics if they exist. Oh, and I don't want to have to sign up for a newsletter or something to see those shots of a girl. In my opinion, you're only shooting yourself in the foot (losing potential clients) by trying to make hobbyists sign up for a newsletter or pay for VIP access to see your advertisement.

(iii) I personally only start to look at services and price if you weren't an automatic (a) yes or (b) no AND you showed enough skin in your showcases/pictures to turn me on without having a stellar nekkid form. I compare services based upon price. I'll pay a little more for BBBJ, photo, GFE, etc.

Sorry if I was graphic, but I'm trying to honestly answer the OP. Good luck, hon.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:20 AM   #3
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Obvious photo shopped pictures, dirty feet, messy in call, bath room pictures, pimp in the pictures are all turn offs! IJS!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:39 AM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Holy Tebow ... There is an ads section?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:44 AM   #5
Gucci
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

First things first, PLEASE HAVE RECENT PICTURES ! Ok now that I've vented let me say that personally I like pictures that show a little but still leave enough for me to imagine what everything else is like. Topless, semi nude and implied nude pictures are great. Once again RECENT pictures are a must, be honest about who you are you shouldn't have the pictures of when you were a size 4 up and three years and two kids later you're a 14 and you still have the same pictures up and the client doesn't realize that until he hits the door. Recent pictures ladies !
Gucci is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:12 AM   #6
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Holy Tebow ... There is an ads section?
I thought the whole place was an ads section!

I'm sorry I can't help Nic. I never look at ads.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:43 AM   #7
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

All I can comment upon is my personal "likes" and "turn offs". In general, let me know about you--and by implication what kind of client you are looking for.

Major attraction: insights to what's inside a lady's head. Will she be humorous, interesting, creative? Will I likely be spending time with her at dinner--whill she be someone who will be an enjoyable dinner companion.

Photos: Positives: Face--eyes and smiles--though I understand why ladies are cautious about them. A real smile goes a long way. Negatives: as SL said. Yes, current photos are good, but it's hard to tell looking at the web site if they are current.

Informative and easy to navigate: A little about your personality. Availability (day, night, in, out, etc.). Rates--and not just 30 min / 60 min. Rates for 2, 3, 4 hrs are nice--or say you don't do that if you don't.

Turn off: Language. Don't make it sound like a BP ad. Don't make it sound like a SW. Nothing inherently wrong about that if that is the audience you want, but it doesn't attract me.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:50 AM   #8
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

well I 'm a leg man
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #9
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Encounters: 118

I read their reviews and I look for recent updated pictures.
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #10
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

I won't lie I am attracted to young spinners. Guys are all different and some go for big breasts and butts, but that has never been my thing.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #11
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Old-T, I agree with you that HOW an ad is written is important. I try to be creative and write my ads intelligently and often with humor.
Thank you gentlemen for your insight.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #12
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I'm first attracted to the pics. Granted, I have no way of knowing how recent they are, but obviously recent photos are appreciated. One tactic I use is to see if there is a time stamp on the photos. Sometimes those will be there. It is funny to see gals posting pics with a time stamp of 2010 or earlier. That makes me wonder. I suppose us guys have to take a bit of a step of faith that the pics are recent. While speaking of pics, they need to be all encompassing without being slutty. I don't care if you blur/crop your face, but please let me get a good idea of what your overall body looks like. I don't like pics where the girl hides behind props or strategically place props over her body. It gets me asking, what is she hiding. To be honest, the best pics are the ones taken with a phone camera in the mirror. I find these pics to be much more of a true representation of how a lady looks, so I would include a couple of those in an ad (about the best thing we can say for BP--LOL).

If I'm attracted to the lady, I will then look for her services offered. Please don't tell me you are GFE and leave it at that. It is meaningless. Open minded, 5 star service and other non-descript metaphors are also meaningless. Don't try to play word games either. Be straight forward. I want to know that an hour means I can get off as much as I want. Being straight forward is the best. Also, please don't say in your ad not to discuss price or services when contacting. That is like asking me to buy a car no questions asked.

Finally after looking at services, I will check out the rates and determine if the cost is reasonable for the services offered.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:43 PM   #13
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I like pictures and easy access to her other sites via direct links. makes it easier to book via cell phone
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:51 PM   #14
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post

If I'm attracted to the lady, I will then look for her services offered. Please don't tell me you are GFE and leave it at that. It is meaningless. Open minded, 5 star service and other non-descript metaphors are also meaningless. Don't try to play word games either. Be straight forward. I want to know that an hour means I can get off as much as I want. Being straight forward is the best. Also, please don't say in your ad not to discuss price or services when contacting. That is like asking me to buy a car no questions asked.

Finally after looking at services, I will check out the rates and determine if the cost is reasonable for the services offered.
They cant put this stuff in their ads here. But if they have a thorough website and fully filled out P411 all those questions could be avoided. butt yeah I hate the disclaaimer about not asking,, especially when there is nothing to find.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:37 PM   #15
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Any Ad MUST be readable. I am not from the generation who grew up abbreviating every word to its critical consonants. I have to be able to read it, so don't mix in capital letters and stars . Black and white is fine. Colors and dancing bits of fluf only confuse and annoy me.
I like a provider who is comfortable enough with being a provider that she will show her face in photos. No cell phone shots! They don't have to be "Glamour Shots", but no iPhone shots in a bathroom mirror.
Gotta know the rate . . .and how to contact you.
There it is: Readable, good-enough photos, rate and contact information. That does it for me—now I can decide.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women