Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60271
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Provider shows up and needs to shower first. your thoughts?

Ok this is mostly aimed at you outcall clients. Providers can respond as well as I'm curious.

When a provider shows up to your place or hotel for an appointment. And she informs you, or she proceeds after greeting you to take a shower.....do you consider this a bad thing, good thing or does it not matter much preception wise?

For the most part I assume this stuff most times:

1. They are just coming from an appointment and need to shower again.

2. They are on their period and wants to shower real quick to mask any hints of it before relations........so it will be a shocking "surprise" to her when the session starts.....

3. Shes trying to get me to join her maybe, but I'm already ready and don't need to so probably not.

4. She needs to shave time off of the session and can use up a good ten to fifteen minutes getting ready to decrease BCD time.

5. She just prefers to be freshly showered before appointments.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

For me, especially in the Texas heat-- even if I shower before leaving home, a 30 minute drive can leave one sticky and I'd prefer to be shower fresh. In addition, I don't count that time against a gent unless of course he wishes to join me for some shower fun.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:38 PM   #3
DFWRaven
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

I got to go along with Grace... Showers are a good thing.. In this heat..balls and kitty can get funky quick... Who wants to lick funky kitty ? Not me..hose it off..makes for a better session... Every year providers post a wash your balls thread...goes both ways...
It's that time of year again...soap and water are our friends... Make it fun..save water.. Shower together....
DFWRaven is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:05 PM   #4
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews

JUMP in with her!

Soapy shower sessions are great fun!
Charlotte Carrington is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:13 PM   #5
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

I would ask to take a shower if I was sweating on my ride over. It's hot as hell in Texas. I would think most men want us fresh as we can be.
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #6
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

I say to shower is ok, as I do it all the time, I want to be as fresh as I can and I would hope she would want to be also....Hell jumping in together is better....
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #7
hobbyist1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
I say to shower is ok, as I do it all the time, I want to be as fresh as I can and I would hope she would want to be also....Hell jumping in together is better....
I think you are over analyzing the situation. I would tell her sure she can take a shower as long as she lets you join her in the shower. That way you get to enjoy the time in the shower with her and won't feel she's eating up some of your time.
hobbyist1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:50 PM   #8
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, I didn't think guys thought that much into it. Maybe because most of us responding are down in the south where it gets HOT and you can break a sweat just walking into the garage a shower after the drive is just a way to stay very fresh and clean. You're welcome to join me, but my shower won't count against you. I'm not much of a clock watcher anyways.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:05 PM   #9
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyist1 View Post
I think you are over analyzing the situation. I would tell her sure she can take a shower as long as she lets you join her in the shower. That way you get to enjoy the time in the shower with her and won't feel she's eating up some of your time.
hobbyist1 first of all down here in Texas especially Houston we have some of the finest providers there are, 9 out 10 are not clockwatchers and they all want to be as fresh as they can and the clients for the most part do as well. So for the people here who shower here they are not eating up your time they are only making your time a little more special. Thank God we have a limited number of clockwatchers here....ijs
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #10
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

shes prob booten up
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:43 PM   #11
The Motley Fool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

So... let her take a shower.

Starfish Trooper
The Motley Fool is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 02:39 AM   #12
the.namssa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I am in agreement with pretty much everyone that has posted.

If she is outcall and wants to take a shower, it is fine with me, as long as the session does not begin until she is fresh and ready after the shower. If she wants someone to help scrub her back and to get some of the "hard to reach" places, I have no problem joining her in the shower.
the.namssa is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:25 PM   #13
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Just my perspective, I think it is rude for anyone (client/provider) to not arrive "fresh" for an appointment. Okay, I get the hot and humid angle, but that's what air conditioning is for I live in a climate exactly the same as Houston. Never once have I asked to take a shower upon arriving-- took care of that before coming. Also, never once has a provider asked to take a shower if she is coming to me.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:04 AM   #14
SierraNiagara
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81888
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Shower - WHY NOT?

I would also have to agree that showers upon arrival are not a bad thing.. sometimes just a quick rinse to freshen up is never a bad thing.... however providers should be ready so it should not be anything more than a quick rinse unless you join in!

Just because you are ready does not mean you cant keep things interesting by joinin in or waiting with that towel...... sometimes we like help to dry off!

Let your imagination play with your body!

Kisses
Sierra
SierraNiagara is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:01 PM   #15
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Shave time off BCD??? Hell, my SO can take two hours to get ready to go to the HyVee. LMAO! What BCD?!

Seriously, say thank you, then hope in with her...even if you're squeaky clean. You could always say you got so hot and bothered just thinking about her that you need another shower.
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women