Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Ohio > Coed Discussions - Ohio
test
Coed Discussions - Ohio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162442
Yssup Rider60287
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35763
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2010, 06:41 PM   #1
John Bull
Valued Poster

Default Use the Site

Saw a young lady of high repute the other day. In the course of our pillow talk, she told me that she was getting no calls from Eccie members. Now guys, if you want to build this site, you need to post reviews AND you need to PM girls who are members here and send the PM's from this site.

Of course, you are free to do as you wish, but that is how you build a site that will cater to your needs.

Comments welcome!
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:59 AM   #2
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

I have laid off the reviews, mostly because I seem to be the only one doing them in our region with any frequency. . .and I am sure gents are getting tired of reading about the same ladies I tend to prefer. I have been doing some hobbying on the road, but since I tend to see my favorites over and over when back in Ohio, I figured I might as well only write a review every fourth of fifth visit--especially if there is no new info (which is kind of funny, because consistency in performance is an important quality).
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
John Bull
Valued Poster

I can understand you're not wanting to write reviews on the same babe's over and over again. You don't get credit for it and it doesn't add to the store of knowledge for other hobbyists.
We are getting a few more guys writing recently and that's great for all the hobbyists here. The more guys contribute, the better for all.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:51 PM   #4
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Hell, even if you don't/won't write reviews, show the ladies you at least browse the site. Talk it up a bit and maybe post here from time to time to let them know they are getting exposure.

The rest of you guys are killing us with your silence.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:31 PM   #5
John Bull
Valued Poster

Word!
Old 12-31-2010, 03:54 PM   #6
MLG
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5105
My ECCIE Reviews

What THEY said!

*grins*
MLG is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:23 PM   #7
XXXXXXXX
BANNED

User ID: 61314
My ECCIE Reviews

I have gotten some traffic from this site, but mostly they are lurkers that don't post or review. They had some pretty interesting reasons for not posting.

Do other ladies really keep track of who the gents see and get jealous of each other? Some of these guys were acting like their ATF was an SO and they were afraid if they posted anything, especially a review, that they would get in trouble for seeing somebody else. Does that really go on?
XXXXXXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:40 PM   #8
MLG
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5105
My ECCIE Reviews

With certain girls, yes....sadly it does.

Its a shame the gals can get away with it and the guys actually let themselves be treated like that.

Feel free to hit me up girl if u ever want get together or need any local info. Always happy to help!
MLG is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 06:51 PM   #9
XXXXXXXX
BANNED

User ID: 61314
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG View Post
With certain girls, yes....sadly it does.

Its a shame the gals can get away with it and the guys actually let themselves be treated like that.

Feel free to hit me up girl if u ever want get together or need any local info. Always happy to help!
Thank you, MLG!
XXXXXXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:35 PM   #10
John Bull
Valued Poster

None better on this Board to give help and info than MLG. I remember when she was a rookie and now she's a grande dame. LOL
It only works if the guys are wimps or the so-called ATF is giving them "special favors". I can't imagine experienced hobbyists getting caught in that trap though.
Persevere my dear and take advantage of MLG's offer to help. I'm available also and have no axe to grind.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women