Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60362
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2022, 03:23 PM   #1
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Vanishing Reviews.

Any of you guys have some of your Reviews just vanish from this site?
Was looking at some of my old reviews and noticed some of them are gone, including a fairly recent review of Britny in New Iberia.

WTF?
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 07:17 PM   #2
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Encounters are only removed from members view if they are misfires or duplicates

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...777&highlight=

The Dr
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 07:21 PM   #3
albundy
Valued Poster

Well I didn’t do the same review twice, and it’s gone. So are some others.
Old 07-15-2022, 12:37 PM   #4
Kimberly Kisses
Account Disabled

User ID: 485174
My ECCIE Reviews

I tell you what I did notice when screening someone by their reviews was a totally different username that connected to the reviews.

In other words, say you were Al Bundy, it would show 10 from you, then another name would fill up the rest of your reviews on the same profile.

I assumed if you guys had a name change, it would start all over, but guess not.
Kimberly Kisses is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 04:28 PM   #5
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
I tell you what I did notice when screening someone by their reviews was a totally different username that connected to the reviews.

In other words, say you were Al Bundy, it would show 10 from you, then another name would fill up the rest of your reviews on the same profile.

I assumed if you guys had a name change, it would start all over, but guess not.

Apparently they delete “duplicate” reviews. Like if I saw someone more than once, even if it was two different occasions and the experience was different.
But that doesn’t explain why my Britny in New Iberia review disappeared.
Old 07-15-2022, 09:39 PM   #6
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Apparently they delete “duplicate” reviews. Like if I saw someone more than once, even if it was two different occasions and the experience was different.
But that doesn’t explain why my Britny in New Iberia review disappeared.
Al
That’s not what was said. We get reviews that members post twice in the same day (the exact same review) the duplicate would be removed. As I said before we do not remove encounters and of you post a review of the same girl every other day the encounters would not be removed.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2816445

The Dr
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 06:22 AM   #7
Kimberly Kisses
Account Disabled

User ID: 485174
My ECCIE Reviews

Al,

Thinking that might have been an accident because if they deleted all duplicates some providers would have 100 gone from the same guy, and we see that's not the case.

Wondering if there was a glitch in your case???
Kimberly Kisses is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 12:20 PM   #8
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Al,
The Dr did not give me credit for an encounter with my favorite Asian massage therapist because it had been less than 90 days between sessions. I was not aware that was a rule but the two sessions were very different. The second session was much better. Dont know if that impacted your experience.
wildwing is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 08:46 AM   #9
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Yes the reviews stick with us through nick changes. I've never had one disappear but I never had many. I lost interest in posting reviews when I discovered how different we can view descriptions in our minds eye as well as various other reasons.
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 09:25 AM   #10
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 113
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwing View Post
Al,
The Dr did not give me credit for an encounter with my favorite Asian massage therapist because it had been less than 90 days between sessions. I was not aware that was a rule but the two sessions were very different. The second session was much better. Dont know if that impacted your experience.
The 90 day rule has been around for years. I also did not get credit for a review due to that rule several years ago, so I stopped reviewing the same provider again unless 3 months has passed.

Recently, I also got denied credit for a duo review by The Dr, because ONE of the providers were the same as in a previous review less than 90 days old. The other girl had never been reviewed on Eccie, so technically it was not a review of the same providers. But the interpretation of Eccie rules often gets a bit creative and subjective by some moderators.

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 07:04 PM   #11
Dashe788
Registered Member

Encounters: 15

These new moderators for nola are ridiculous and other members on here have been saying same thing. This site used to be great but now it's turning into a joke. I've been a member for 6 years but have made my last review. I'm not going to waste my time anymore just to have some asinine moderator to reject perfectly good reviews.
Dashe788 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women