Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Questions for the Staff - Austin
test
Questions for the Staff - Austin Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41245
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2010, 11:29 AM   #1
chris_davis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Need some how to information

Is there a thread that explains more about etiquite? I would like to contact a provider, but I not sure what terms etc. I should and shouldn't say. I've search for a how/ procedure type thread but haven't found one.
Thanks Chris
chris_davis is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:52 AM   #2
tcreative2
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Less is more when you're starting out ........ avoid any form of "will you ........ for money" ......... once you get a few references under your belt then you can ask about "menu" items and how she is most comfortable discussing them after you've been screened ......... use the reviews of the lady for a good idea of her menu ....... it's the safest way and pretty accurate ........ the session will at least be as good as the listed activities and may be better ...... you might think about purchasing Private Access to get started with ....... the rest of the story section of the review is pretty valuable when choosing ....... if you think about how much money you risk having a bad session the cost of PA is pretty cheap. P411.com is another valuable resource for contact and screening.

In the providers ad you'll find contact information ........ read and follow it. Most if not all of the women are used to awkward and inexperienced men ...... they'll lead you through the process.
tcreative2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:54 PM   #3
chris_davis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

good info, thanks
chris_davis is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:27 PM   #4
meldrick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

All good advice from One Who Knows!

I suggest that if you have someone in mind to meet, look over her ad for her stated preference re: contact. Many will specify this. It may be email, eccie PM, P411, phone, or text message. Follow her preference.

Easiest when starting out is written contact--email or PM. When you write, be general--say you would love the opportunity to meet her some time. Don't say "I hear you suck a mean dick and fuck like a champ!"

Be nice; say nice; make nice.

Suggest when you would like to meet; if you need incall say you'd like to get together at her place. Ask her how she'd like to proceed in setting things up to meet.

If you have references or P411, it's always better to send that info in your first written contact. Also, feel free to ask if this (email; PM) is the best way to stay in touch with her.

Don't talk about sex or specific activities or anything beyond general "let's meet up!" stuff. She'll take it from there.

Good luck and have fun!
meldrick is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:44 PM   #5
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default Two expert opinions in a row....

Quote:
Originally Posted by meldrick View Post
.... look over her ad for her stated preference re: contact. .... Follow her preference. CHECK

Easiest when starting out is written contact--email or PM. CHECK

When you write, be general--say you've read wonderful things about her on eccie, and would love the opportunity to meet her some time. CHECK

Don't say "I hear you suck a mean dick and fuck like a champ!" Pay a compliment or two: "I love your photos" or "I really enjoy reading your posts" or something nice. CHECK and CHECK

Suggest when you would like to meet; if you need incall say you'd like to get together at her place. Ask her how she'd like to proceed in setting things up to meet. CHECK

If you have references or P411, it's always better to send that info in your first written contact. Also, feel free to ask if this (email; PM) is the best way to stay in touch with her. CHECK

Don't talk about sex or specific activities or anything beyond general "let's meet up!" stuff. She'll take it from there. CHECK

Good luck and have fun!
TCreative2 and Meldrick are SPOT ON.

I will only add a few more hints.

When you contact her in writing and suggest when you would like to meet... on my initial time, I usually give them a few days and general hours that work for me, as well as the requested appointment length... as an example... "I am fairly free Wed-Friday this week from Noon to 4 PM, and would love to meet you for an hour. Do you an appointment available for me?" You also want to make sure that you are giving them ample time to screen you. Asking for a same-day appointment may raise a flag, if you are unknown to the lady.

I also give a brief general description of myself. Height, weight, hair and eye color, age. Some members here may not, but, the lady has posted the same info regarding herself and I think it helps with breaking the initial ice.

Good luck and happy hobbying!

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:24 AM   #6
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=5086
gfejunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women