Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48300
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2013, 10:53 PM   #1
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

User ID: 184832
Default Accidental trip to Greece....I kinda liked it.

So uhhm, this is a bit embarrassing wow yea but I recently had a greek lesson by accident. You're probably thinking, well Karyn, how does one accidentally go Greek? Ahaha I swear I have no idea but anyways....So, beatiful date going on and we're just laying together rubbing and massaging on eachother's bodies. I really like the feel of Italian so we had some of that action going on. Everything's good nice and erotic like I am getting really worked up. So then, the Italian gets a little more intimate like gentle poking here and there, just teasing. So in my mind I'm like okay this is cool, feels nice, I know he's not gonna put it in I mean obviously he's not gonna put it in there's no way he's about to put it in right now it's just some gentle rubbing I'll be okay I'll just tell him to stop if it hurts, we're good.

He's had like 1 or 2 glasses of wine so he'snice and loose which is great and I'm thinking okay, when the time is right I'll just guide him to the right destination and we're good, I'v done this before, we're all good. So the prodding has been going on for some time and I'm thinking, O I am so good, if he wanted greek he would have tried by now he just really likes Italian, all good with me. And of course as I'm raising up to help with the massage, his prod and my movement just happen to coincide a little too perfectly and bam. A little headway is made (dry pun). So we both kinda just stop and lay there for a min and I'm just like, Should I say something? It seems like it was clearly an accident but I don't exactly dislike it, maybe if I just wiggle a little bi - ope, oh god, he's putting it in, yup it's definitely - jesus is he moving right now? Is this real life is this really happening right now?

So by this time obviously I was gonna be like stop. I know I should have made him stop. Dammit I really intended to make him stop but oh god it it felt so damn goood . So then I was like okay, its bound to hurt in a second. It's definitely going to hurt one he puts it all in. The minute it hurts I'm going to push him off me and
pretend to be really mad I promise.....Nope.... I can't even believe this went on but needless to say we didn't stop. Eventually I was sqealing like a little school girl I swear I broke a few octaves. Good gawd I couldn't even believe it. I really enjoyed it, like really enjoyed it....during round 2 I even tentatively turned around on my tummy and kinda just poked my butt in the air without saying anything and he knew just what I wanted... Thank god the lights were dimmed (and that i'm black) because I was blushing so much my face was cherry.

I don't offer greek, I tried it before and it was SO painful so Ihave always been like no no NO greek. But damn, I'm still trying to wrap my head around this encounter. It felt so good, and not only that, but doing it felt really natural ....anyways, there's no moral or witty end to my story backslash confession. Just felt like getting it out there but now I am seriously considering offering but could this encounter have just been a fluke? Socially akward me over here is conflicting with lustful cock whore me so there you go.

Goodness I wrote alot sorry about that
Karyn Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:12 AM   #2
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Exotic

Accidentally?

I am impressed! The guy has his stealth move down cold and maneuvered in very slyly under the radar.

. . . So turns out you love it after all, lady! Stay tuned for lesson two with new items popping into your exotic menu!

No, he's not really going to put it in back there, is he?

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:14 AM   #3
speeedracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

so what do you think was the difference between this time when it didn't hurt and last time when it did? his size? longer amount of time for you to get used to it? less aggressiveness? the alcohol? amount of lubricant? ....
speeedracer is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:51 AM   #4
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

He did it nice and slow rubbing you and relaxing you.

Some bozos will stuff it in as fast as they can.

Me and my sugar baby took a while to go there and she has done it once when she was relaxed. She didnt love it but didnt hate it.

Think you need to go exclusive with this with this one guy until you can accept it as a regular from others.

Oh, your story saved me some money lol
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:04 AM   #5
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post

Always a plus!

Karyn....may I just say "W O W"! Thanks for sharing! (Note to self....replace batteries...like right now!) LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:05 AM   #6
rugburn512
Gaining Momentum

Damn, that was a hot story Karyn. You'll be a greek goddess before you know it. I'd suggest getting several toys of varying size and play play play. Might get a nice sized butt plug and keep it in there as you do stuff around the house. Just get comfortable with having something in your ass.

I think I need some alone time now.
rugburn512 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:13 AM   #7
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

That encounter sounds barely repeatable. Now waiting to enjoy the gent's review.

Expect uptick in requests - no longer a bear market for Greek.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:52 AM   #8
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugburn512 View Post
Damn, that was a hot story Karyn. You'll be a greek goddess before you know it. I'd suggest getting several toys of varying size and play play play. Might get a nice sized butt plug and keep it in there as you do stuff around the house. Just get comfortable with having something in your ass.

I think I need some alone time now.
I am like, 10 steps ahead of you. I just ordered a 3 pack of purple ones they should be here in 2 days!! I'm definitely tempted to be naughty and wear one to my job later this week >
Old 06-10-2013, 12:04 PM   #9
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeedracer View Post
so what do you think was the difference between this time when it didn't hurt and last time when it did? his size? longer amount of time for you to get used to it? less aggressiveness? the alcohol? amount of lubricant? ....
I think it was like how Gotyour6 mentioned...there was a lot of rubbing and relaxation it was just a calming experience. Also the fact that I wasn't expecting it probably helped with the issue of me tensing up down there and expecting pain.

As far as my first time, it was actually with an SO and he was smaller than this wonderful gent but the pain was outstanding as soon as we started I instantly rejected him.

I think time played into it as well because this happened during round 2 so I had already been satisfied once. We took a break, ate dinner, cuddled and watched some tv and then round 2 started and he just got me really relaxed but also hella worked up. One of the reasons why I was so hesitant to say stop was because he was paying attention to stimulating other parts of my body as well so it felt good as opposed to just trying to stick it in and go, which happened on my first encounter. My SO was a bit more aggressive, which I usually do enjoy, except not for greek so it seems.

We also were already using that massage oil from durex that's also a lube? So there was plenty on and around my rose because of the massages and really passionate italian that was full of body heat and slow strokes.

As far as the alcohol goes, I don't drink. It was only he who indulged in the wine as I so generously poured myself a champagne glass full of sparkling water lol. So there was no effect on me from that area
Old 06-10-2013, 12:10 PM   #10
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
That encounter sounds barely repeatable. Now waiting to enjoy the gent's review.

Expect uptick in requests - no longer a bear market for Greek.
It's definitely going to be a hard act to follow. I hope he really does write a review but I never ask for reviews. My approach is pretty laissez-faire, if they decide to review so be it, if not so be it. Reviews help I guess but I got this date through word of mouth and I'm not complaining yet
Old 06-10-2013, 12:12 PM   #11
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
Always a plus!

Karyn....may I just say "W O W"! Thanks for sharing! (Note to self....replace batteries...like right now!) LOL
Your very welcome I always aim to please! lol
Old 06-10-2013, 12:14 PM   #12
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
He did it nice and slow rubbing you and relaxing you.

Some bozos will stuff it in as fast as they can.

Me and my sugar baby took a while to go there and she has done it once when she was relaxed. She didnt love it but didnt hate it.

Think you need to go exclusive with this with this one guy until you can accept it as a regular from others.

I'll have to apologize to the ladies whose business I just shot lol. I wonder if I continue writing stories how much money could I save the average hobbyist? I feel like I'm in a geico commercial now lol
Old 06-10-2013, 12:20 PM   #13
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Accidentally?

I am impressed! The guy has his stealth move down cold and maneuvered in very slyly under the radar.

. . . So turns out you love it after all, lady! Stay tuned for lesson two with new items popping into your exotic menu!

No, he's not really going to put it in back there, is he?

Yes and it's a pretty pleasant surprise. Who knows, I really just might develop into a new greek goddess. If my next encounter is half as good as this one I fear I may be hooked....

I still don't know whether it was intentional on his part? Or if it was an accident, he saw that I didn't object and he just kept going. Even if it was intentional I have to hand it to him he is the stealthiest bastard I have ever met. Since my first bad greek experience more than a few have tried to pull it off and I instantly rejected them. They got booted like I was Fork Knox okay? But damn, I can't even be mad right now because it was so enjoyable.

Of course this should not motivate other hobbyists to "try their luck" so to speak with other ladies. IMO this was a fluke that just happened to turn into one hell of a good session.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:21 PM   #14
rugburn512
Gaining Momentum

Here's a few products I've tried and can recommend.

http://www.amazon.com/Wet-Platinum-S..._sim_sbs_hpc_2 Lasts much longer than water based lubes in my experience.

http://www.amazon.com/Lean-Luke-Inch...lim+luke+dildo suction cup works well, nice size at base, but starts off easy.

http://www.amazon.com/Prisms-Erotic-...lass+butt+plug takes a bit of effort to get this on in, but real nice for little $.

If you're ever in Austin....
rugburn512 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #15
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugburn512 View Post
Here's a few products I've tried and can recommend.

http://www.amazon.com/Wet-Platinum-S..._sim_sbs_hpc_2 Lasts much longer than water based lubes in my experience.

http://www.amazon.com/Lean-Luke-Inch...lim+luke+dildo suction cup works well, nice size at base, but starts off easy.

http://www.amazon.com/Prisms-Erotic-...lass+butt+plug takes a bit of effort to get this on in, but real nice for little $.

If you're ever in Austin....
Gasp! I actually have that last one saved to my wishlist I'd have to work up to lean luke though hehe. Oh and Texas has been on my list since day one. So many of you gents are so nice! If I can I really do want to make a trip out there before school starts again in August!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women