Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48300
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2013, 08:24 PM   #1
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Appointment Setting Etiquette

Ladies and Gents, please respond with what you feel comfortable discussing, via Phone Call or Text, PM or Email, when setting a first appointment with a Provider. Does your comfort level with the amount of activity disclosure differ by method of communication? Do you discuss $$ or only Time?

For sake of discussion, let's assume the Provider offers multiple Service/Price points (such as FBSM & FS).

Is it best to get all details ironed out in advance so there's no need to dance around it at the session and risk leaving an incorrect donation? Do the Ladies worry about LE when details are listed in a PM or text?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:09 PM   #2
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd like a gentlemanly pm if i've never met w/you before
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:57 PM   #3
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
I'd like a gentlemanly pm if i've never met w/you before
Of course. And this has happened already, with Provider listing her availability. Gentleman now to respond. What are we comfortable with him saying, as far as activities, price, etc.?
Old 05-20-2013, 10:41 PM   #4
Guest123018
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I just had a member from this board call a little bit ago. He's been a member he has hundreds of post so i'm pretty sure he knows protocol and we've never spoken before. Anyone can call and say i'm so and so from Eccie, how do i know if you won't send a pm?

I was not comfy when he mentioned my breast or my black box. He claimed he couldn't send me a pm right now but i felt i needed to be in my comfort zone and needed for him to be verified first. Before breast talk or black box talk. He mentioned my measurements and dimensions. I mentioned he could get my measurements etc from my showcase but he still continued speaking (as far as i was concerned) inappropriately.
To answer your ? i am not comfy discussing activities, price, especially when he can get a feel of me by reading a few reviews, looking at my showcase.

He said he'd pm however i doubt he will.
A gentlemanly introduction and screening info in a pm or email will get the ball rolling w/me.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:48 PM   #5
alexandriajuly
Account Disabled

User ID: 78861
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally prefer not to discuss details at all over the phone with anyone. I can only speak for myself but I have a website that I spent a lot of time on that is for the purpose of answering those questions. I understand guys wanna know what they are getting into before they go thru all the preparation of getting ready for a session but at the same time we should all be aware that we are dealing with people and that means anything can change in a moments notice. When we are face too face it is easier to decide or discuss what activities are going to take place. Just my opinion I'd rather be safe then sorry.
alexandriajuly is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:14 PM   #6
Guest123018
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

+ 1 alexandriajuly

I don't understand why a newbie or even a regular client would want to discuss activities on the phone? What's up w/that?
I had a regular client call yesterday and he got upset b/c i ignored him once he started talking about how many times he was gonna bust once we got together, i just totally ignored him and i never responded and haven't heard from him since.

Who was the comedian who said: We all know it's scheduled for 12 rounds but we know it's gonna end in one (Joke)
Old 05-20-2013, 11:52 PM   #7
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandriajuly View Post
I personally prefer not to discuss details at all over the phone with anyone. I can only speak for myself but I have a website that I spent a lot of time on that is for the purpose of answering those questions. I understand guys wanna know what they are getting into before they go thru all the preparation of getting ready for a session but at the same time we should all be aware that we are dealing with people and that means anything can change in a moments notice. When we are face too face it is easier to decide or discuss what activities are going to take place. Just my opinion I'd rather be safe then sorry.
Couldn't have said it better myself....except please, please , please , don't try to discuss rates ...I don't know how many times a day I have to remind someone about that important rule ..oh and no phone sex...it's so much more fun in person ...
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:57 AM   #8
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

I love gents who put JUST enough thought into a meeting by giving enough notice and information for you to make an informed decision as quickly as he would want you to make it.

You should always seek to identify yourself as a valid client first via any medium. I am a fan of introductory emails that state who you are (name, phone number and a reference/P411 info), and what your hopes are (time, location, direction/acronym) for a meeting with me. Always welcome responses via a screening venue like P411 or your ECCIE profile.

Now I can screen you, and respond in kind. Even if it's not possible for us to get together now, it may be possible in the near future. Now you can consider yourself screened, and free to converse with me about anything in the world.

Asking blatant questions about my availability, rates or my services is the best way to not get a response.

Honestly, I can understand why you'd want to know outright, since so many guys get ripped off or don't get what they come for. It's an indication of a communication breakdown that could be indicative of the types of companions you're seeking out.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:31 AM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I never discuss activities until we meet. Taint tickling is difficult to accurately describe in PMs and texts.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:45 AM   #10
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
... Now you can consider yourself screened, and free to converse with me about anything in the world ...
Okay, this is what I'm asking. After screening is done. Can I ask you anything in the world, via PM or Text, in good taste, of course.

For example, would the following text: "Confirming Tuesday @ 1PM, 90 min FBSM, $180," be okay with you?
Old 05-21-2013, 01:07 PM   #11
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Okay, this is what I'm asking. After screening is done. Can I ask you anything in the world, via PM or Text, in good taste, of course.

For example, would the following text: "Confirming Tuesday @ 1PM, 90 min FBSM, $180," be okay with you?
No, just "Hi Tiffani, it's Johnny. I can't wait for Tuesday! Is everything still okay on your end?“

Why after we've discussed, planned, and scheduled an appointment do you feel the need to mention what we're doing and what I charged you as if I didn't know? You're doing a little extra with all that. Not only is that borderline insulting, but that's the kind of stuff that gets you canceled on or NC/NS'd. It takes a split second for a lady to second guess her screening and cease all communication.

Just use your head, Johnny. While this is a business, this is still just two people meeting. If you are confirming an appointment, by this stage we have already built a rapport with each other. You've got too many reviews under your belt not to know this.

Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:25 PM   #12
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post

Why after we've discussed, planned, and scheduled an appointment do you feel the need to mention what we're doing and what I charged you as if I didn't know?
Thanks for the reply, TJ.

But that is not quite what I am asking about. Let me be offer a more specific scenario:

References approved, quite some time ago, via PM, with Provider giving her phone number for easier contact;
Provider offers multiple menus and price points (and not listed in Showcase);
Provider infrequently on Eccie;
No response to PM request for appointment;
Hobbyist texts asking for appt., suggests checking PM for date details;
Provider quickly responds, offers availability, but does not check PM;
Hobbyist chooses a time, menu, but not price.

Is your response the same? Would you consider this a major faux pas, or a minor one? How should the hobbyist proceed?
Old 05-21-2013, 02:32 PM   #13
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

If it's one of those cases where they have different rates listed in multiple places, etc. I'd just delicately ask about the donation. Especially now that you've had a good amount of communcation with her, I think it'd be safe to ask - you can even preface it with something, like "I'd rather ask up front and make sure than to have either of us put into an awkward position later on."
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:58 PM   #14
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I for one am the type who wants to know exactly what is expected/anticipated by both parties before either one of us walks through the door. I know a lot of ladies state that they won't discuss $$ or activities over the phone/PM/whatever. A lot of them say, read the website. I think for the most part, the ladies do this as some ill-advised notion to avoid a LE trap. That may make them feel a bit safer, but it is not a "defense". At some point, the parties involved are going to exchange money for sex. At some point the discussion is going to come up. Even if the discussion is implied, it doesn't matter when, where or how the discussion occurs. It is the same lame attempt to avoid a trap as putting in an ad that "this is not an offer of prostitution. Any money exchanged is for my time. Any acts that occur after are between two consenting adults." That disclaimer has never saved anyone, and neither will the "requirement" not to discuss money or acts in communication.

I'll be honest. I always will ask what is on the table and for how much. Like I said earlier, I'm wanting to know exactly what my session will consist of and how much. I'm not going to put myself in a situation where I think BBBJ is on the menu only to have her tell me it is not. I like going in with eyes wide open. Now, there is a classy way to do this. I just don't make my first communication something like do you offer MSOG and how much. I will communicate several times to build a comfort level before getting to business.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:09 PM   #15
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Interesting reading viewpoints on both sides. I've NEVER discussed menu items with providers either in PM's or texts or voice. I figure, I've read their showcase/bio and seen the menu if listed. Either I'm fine with what they listed or I've moved to another provider. If they don't list greek, I don't PM and ask.. "Say.. how much more would it be for greek". I may clarify the donation amount. Especially if they have various price points. Sometimes, they don't list the 90 or 120 minute rate so I ask to make sure. But other than the time period and rate, and confirming the day, time and general location, I expect the menu choices to be "explored" in person and not necessarily talked about before hand.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women