Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2017, 12:32 PM   #1
jazzy9914
Jaszmine Banks

User ID: 404202
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Im all over ths place with this thread. Haha

Ok . Let's start with my main concern/issue!
1. Not sure if anyone is familiar with the rodeway inn over there off 65th. (I'm not from Arkansas) but I wouldn't recommend it. I've been living in a fairly decent hotel since I moved to LR. I went over to rodeway inn just last week, and needless to say STAY AWAY!!! Not being from Arkansas I don't know much about the area but I know people arguing outside at 3am, walls paper thin, hotel is just all around a mess. I would assume for the price it would be a fairly decent hotel,thought wrong!!! 2. While still attending the "rodeo" (shall it be its name from now on) I was bit by a spider. (On my ass) didn't realize anything till later. I ended up having an extremely allergic reaction. Horrible. The bite hurt so bad to the point I wasn't able to sit down. LOL! (As bad as it sounds it is funny) so I ended up going to the er that's how I knew it was a spider bite. The allergic reaction started from looking like a pimple to a boil to the size of a light bulb. The reaction caused my throat to close and my face was all puffy. They ended up putting a tube down my throat to help me breathe due to it closing and my asthma. Long story short Im fine. They gave me antibiotics and told me to keep bandaid over it. Now not being from Arkansas I dont know the laws here. If I wanted to take proper percussion can I take legal action against the hotel? In anyway? Maybe "NOT SUITABLE FOR LIVING CONDITIONS"? Hell idk. But that was the worst experience I've ever had .I have to explain to clients why I have a bandaid on my ass LOL. I do not recommend that hotel. And FYI , the spider that bit me was a "Brown Recluse"
2. Is there anyway to poser a video on Eccie any way? I rarely use Eccie and I want to become more active, if by any chance you know, fill me in LOL.
3. Is there anyway to tell who and how liked a comment? I haven't seen anything . I need help LOL .
jazzy9914 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 01:22 PM   #2
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

#3..to my knowledge no way to tell who likes comments

#2..plenty of ways that i assume prolly revolve posting a link to a vid hosted offsite

#1. Pershing/65th is and mostly always has been a shithole area for many yrs

However at an advertised rate online of $43 a nite i have to disagree with the thought process that "for thr price i thought it would be a fairly decent hotel"...very few "nice hotels"(for me thats $100+ a nite) will allow people to live there..much less expect much for $43 a nite....however if i was gonna live in hotels i would try the extended stay over off financial center..or something similar..while expensive perhaps a residence inn by marriot on shackelford etc would provide a better environment..there is also a candlewood suites in that area..i dont get the notion why if we are gonna suck dick for money..and even if the guys dont care..why girls dont set their sights a little higher..i wouldnt rent a building in a crappy location and expect much if running a normal business..why would i rent a crappy hotel to run my business out of even if clients dont care

As far as legal action..i would suggest putting my efforts and more importantly money into finding suitable living arrangements if i was serious about not being in crappy places

Little rock is very much aware of the pershing 65th area and it is what it is..you got bit by a spider..it happens..as far as it being unsuitable..it will eventually one day be shutdown for being a nuisance business..perhaps a call to the city..but what exactly would they owe you for a spider bite that may or may not have come from the hotel..

My advice..get an apartment..cheaper than a weekly hotel..or..find a better hotel and have a great backstory and professional non hooker appearance..and many nicer hotels wont care how long you stay as long as you dont look like you are moving in or being a problem..

Only caveat to my above opinions..is..for instance..in hot springs only certain hotels will allow checkin if you have a hot springs address..crazy yes..but true..so it limits local girls to certain hotels...same thing if hotels in little rock get any indication someone is using their rooms to live in..hotels..atleast quality ones will object and i appreciate their diligence in that

Side note..towneplace in little rock also offers long term stay..but at $84 isnt cheap(i personally would pay it..thats what..$700 a week..or so after taxes..or 4 clients a week @ $200 to have nicer living quarters without a lease..or 1 client a day with 2 days off would be $1k..or $300 profit..who is NOT seeing and/or making atleast 1k weekly? Minimum
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 05:55 PM   #3
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Well, you can get a spider bite pretty much anywhere. We are never very far away from them.

I don't know LR, but DeAnna's advice on the living situation seemed sound to me.

As far as video, it depends on what you mean. You can easily link to any video out there, but if you want to embed it where it plays in the forum like I did below, there's really only one way: YouTube. So of course that means it has to be something you can get away with posting on YouTube.

There are ways in the vBulletin forum software eccie uses to embed other types of videos (for example HTML5, like Imgur and a number of other places use) but for some reason eccie has chosen not to enable them, or possibly the forum software here is an older version that doesn't support it.

If you're trying to post something specific feel free to PM me and I'll be glad to try to help you.

No, there is no way to see who liked a post unless you have elevated powers like a mod or admin.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 10:11 PM   #4
jazzy9914
Jaszmine Banks

User ID: 404202
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you've completely misread what I wrote. I was at the rodeo on an occasion. I don't live at the rodeway inn lol
jazzy9914 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women