Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2017, 03:08 PM   #1
Omerta
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Deadbeat babbydaddy thugs

(post has been deleted)
Omerta is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 03:28 PM   #2
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I had a rental property next to me and thankfully someone bought it and moved in permanently. Every time someone moved out, they had to redo the walls and I would have to put up extra bug defenses to keep the ones they left behind from packing up and moving next door. The people that owned it eventually surrendered it to the bank and walked away.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 03:44 PM   #3
Omerta
Valued Poster

I deleted the original post because it had maybe a little too much real-world info. But bottom line:
  • I rented a nice house to a single, young adult woman.
  • Woman's ex was a wannabe thug who had beat her. She had a restraining order against him. He has multiple convictions, can't get a job, etc.
  • Woman decides she's still "in love" with him and starts fucking him again. He secretly moves in, she gets pregnant.
  • I find out. They stop paying rent, I evict. Thug trashes the house. I report them to the various tenant screening agencies.
  • My lawyer will be suing her for damages. He'll win and I'll garnish her paycheck until my expenses are paid. Arkansas law allows me to take 25% of her pre-tax income.
This woman is working while the thug plays XBox. He's a parasite, sponging off her. And now he's knocked her up, and she'll be paying me for years. And good luck on finding a nice place to rent.

Where was I going with this? Why do some women do this? Why do they support the lazy-ass thugs?
Old 08-30-2017, 05:42 PM   #4
alphatwo
Account Disabled

Can't wait to see the answer. Always wondered that myself.
alphatwo is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:40 PM   #5
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never understood that either. I couldn't fathom being involved with a guy that didn't have a legitimate career and aspirations for the future.
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:54 PM   #6
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

^^^ and that speaks to what you are about vs. those that don't have those standards.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 10:02 PM   #7
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I have seen relationships like that countless times. Especially in the hobby.

I think what it boils down to is that the woman has very low self-esteem & thinks she can't do any better. The biggest factor is that she's afraid to be alone. It's very sad!

I have been friends with ladies like that. I've seen them work really hard and try to get ahead, but it never happens for them because the douche bag is a constant financial drain.

It's hard to be their friend, because you want to be a true friend & tell them how toxic their relationship is... encourage them to do better. But in the end you're always forced to bite your tongue, or risk losing the friendship. Telling them the the truth always seems to make you the bad guy in their eyes. And in the end, it's their decision. Even if they choose a really fucked up life.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 05:15 AM   #8
Elvisisalive
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Exactly why I got away from rental property. Headaches aren't often but when you have one it's large! BTW, does she have a sister? I can't find a sugar momma!
Elvisisalive is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:38 AM   #9
Omerta
Valued Poster

Ginger is (of course) right on the money. I was in a toxic marriage for years, and I guess I thought that (at my age) I couldn't do better. And the ex ran our family into the ground to the point that I had to leave or lose everything.

I have the rental house cleaned up and I'm taking advantage of the opportunity to repaint, change a few things. It's a beautiful house, built in the 1950s, mid-town, 3 bed/2 bath, huge yard, art deco architecture (curving walls, etc.) But it's almost fall, and most prospective tenants are already in place for the winter. I have a feeling I'll need to carry this one empty for a few months. Or sell it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women