Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2017, 05:27 AM   #1
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

User ID: 227670
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Kuwait

I'm reaching out to my military gentleman. If you have been in the military or are currently serving. My son is in the Army. He completed boot camp and job training in December. I knew the day would come he would be deployed. Well it came lot sooner than expected. He is being deployed to Kuwait next month. As a mother I have always been where I could reach my children in a matter of hours. I am devastated and very scared.
I'm just asking my military gents to reassure me just how safe he will be. He is not in the infantry he is in heavy equipment repair. They will be building roads for the Syrians to escape. Sounds dangerous to me.
If I have done something wrong by posting this I apologise in advance. I am just desperate for reassurance that he will be ok.
Also if any of the ladies have experienced a loved one being deployed or if you have been deployed I would love to hear from you.
First and foremost THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!
Sweet Casey is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:30 AM   #2
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Casey View Post
...If I have done something wrong by posting this I apologise in advance. I am just desperate for reassurance that he will be ok. ..
You haven't done anything wrong at all. Reaching out is never wrong.

I'm not military so I can't speak to the issue except to say that we support you. I believe if I were in your shoes I would feel the same way. I'm sure he's going to be fine. You have to believe that.

Now, about me being in your shoes...
FLReWrite is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:42 AM   #3
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLReWrite View Post
You haven't done anything wrong at all. Reaching out is never wrong.

I'm not military so I can't speak to the issue except to say that we support you. I believe if I were in your shoes I would feel the same way. I'm sure he's going to be fine. You have to believe that.

Now, about me being in your shoes...
Thank you for being so sweet. Kind words help so much. Now my feet would love for your feet to cozy up to them in my shoe anytime...lol (,I know corny)
Old 08-11-2017, 06:55 AM   #4
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I have a nephew currently serving , he is in Kuwait now hopefully home in couple months. He is a helicopter maintenance tech.

I am not sure of name of the base he is on but if your son is in Kuwait & not Syria itself he will be much safer.

God bless your son for his service.
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:57 AM   #5
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

User ID: 402056
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Casey View Post
I'm reaching out to my military gentleman. If you have been in the military or are currently serving. My son is in the Army. He completed boot camp and job training in December. I knew the day would come he would be deployed. Well it came lot sooner than expected. He is being deployed to Kuwait next month. As a mother I have always been where I could reach my children in a matter of hours. I am devastated and very scared.
I'm just asking my military gents to reassure me just how safe he will be. He is not in the infantry he is in heavy equipment repair. They will be building roads for the Syrians to escape. Sounds dangerous to me.
If I have done something wrong by posting this I apologise in advance. I am just desperate for reassurance that he will be ok.
Also if any of the ladies have experienced a loved one being deployed or if you have been deployed I would love to hear from you.
First and foremost THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!

Saying a prayer for you and your family that he will have angels protecting him and everyone around him. My dad was Air Force for 20+ years and would be away from home all the time. Military families do make the ULTIMATE sacrifice but tell your son THANK YOU for what he's brave enough to do. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
ACharmXo is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 08:02 AM   #6
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Kuwait is way safer than being in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria or basically anywhere but Saudi Arabia in the ME. It actually sounds like he got a good 1st deployment.

I had a civilian friend do contract work for a year over there a couple of years ago. His biggest worry will probably be sandstorms, not people.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 11:08 AM   #7
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMJ4657 View Post
I have a nephew currently serving , he is in Kuwait now hopefully home in couple months. He is a helicopter maintenance tech.

I am not sure of name of the base he is on but if your son is in Kuwait & not Syria itself he will be much safer.

God bless your son for his service.
Thank you!!
Old 08-11-2017, 11:13 AM   #8
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I already feel better. I was telling one of my closest friends that when I look at him I see a little 5 year old playing soldier I don't see a ,23 yr old man lol. I guess that's being a mom
Old 08-11-2017, 03:33 PM   #9
ScarletteC
Account Disabled

User ID: 402722
My ECCIE Reviews

PM'ing you
ScarletteC is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 05:34 PM   #10
twobullhunglow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I was a heavy wheel/track mechanic during Desert Shield and Desert Storm. As a wheel and track repairer, we stayed mostly back with the rear echelon.

If he is back with the equipment repairing it, he is relatively safe.

Prayers for you and your son. Thank him for his service as well.
twobullhunglow is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 08:26 AM   #11
glen325
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 29

I got back from Kuwait a year ago about this time. His biggest issue will probably be boredom depending on his MOS. He'll probably be at Camp Buering, they have everything you can think of including fast food like Taco Bell and subway. Before he gets there he needs to call his cell phone provider if he has one and do a military suspension. And have them unlock his phone. He will be able to buy data SIM cards for his phone and have internet service. You can download WhatsApp and with the data you can text fro
Your phone, can even download magic jack app and get a phone number for 9.99 a year and use it to make and receive calls or there are free services like Facebook etc you can call from. When I was there we were allowed to leave the base for morale trips, there were some issues off pose that may have suspended those activities and its possible they have started back up. For me it was one of my safest deployments but also very boring. I wish him well! I honestly think you have nothing to worry about and should be able to have contact on a daily basis once he gets setup.
glen325 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 02:04 PM   #12
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

what a nice post glen. well done
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women