Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2017, 11:44 PM   #1
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lets Talk Sports

Your Sports Thought of the Day

Finally a thread about sports..any pro/amateur sports you love..should not involve sex or have any discussion of sex..
it could be about the latest game, trades, random sports like cricket, swimming, diving, wrestling, gymnastics, hell i probably forgot to mention some. It could be about players on a team, coaches, front office..literally anything on your mind about sports goes here

Since I am a HUGE sports fan!! I will prolly be posting alot! Love love love NFL GO PACK GO! love MMA!! been watching literally since UFC 1 on VHS(long story has to do with hubby), and NBA(LAKERS NATION BABY)..college football is growing on me thru the years! I watch ESPN(mike and mike is a fave)..

STRICTLY SPORTS!If its not about sports it don't belong here! you could simply have an opinion about the following you want to express..just as examples..
  • your favorite team
  • college sports
  • MLB
  • soccer
  • nba
  • nfl
  • hockey
  • lacrosse
  • MMA
  • boxing
  • etc

My thought tonight.. damn what an NBA finals game 2. I really thought it would be more competitive and it was for about 3 quarters..but then the Warriors took over....Durant is lookin like a superstar on an already stacked team!
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 04:36 AM   #2
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

I am a native of St. Louis, Missouri. Therefore the reader should have already deduced from that statement that St. Louis Cardinals baseball is my religion, and my favorite house of worship is Temple B'nai Budweiser, located at 700 Clark Avenue in the Gateway City.

As far as sports go, baseball is the only sport I follow, so as I often put it, my sports year begins in February when pitchers and catchers report, and it ends with the last out of the World Series. From the last out of the World Series to the following February, there are no sports whatsoever being played, as far as I'm concerned.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 05:56 AM   #3
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting!!!... absolutely no other sports exist for you haha

Gotta admit I did catch a few carndinal games on local tv growing up with the great ozzie smith, José Oquendo, with a little Lee Smith the former saves leader sprinkled in as well..

Should I admit I was a big braves fan in the 90's.. john smoltz..greg Maddux, tom glavine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
I am a native of St. Louis, Missouri. Therefore the reader should have already deduced from that statement that St. Louis Cardinals baseball is my religion, and my favorite house of worship is Temple B'nai Budweiser, located at 700 Clark Avenue in the Gateway City.

As far as sports go, baseball is the only sport I follow, so as I often put it, my sports year begins in February when pitchers and catchers report, and it ends with the last out of the World Series. From the last out of the World Series to the following February, there are no sports whatsoever being played, as far as I'm concerned.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 06-05-2017, 08:21 AM   #4
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a huge Atlanta Braves fan and still have all of my dad's baseball cards. I saw them live at Turner Field about 3 years ago and I was seated 6 rows behind home plate. Julio Teheran pitched a 5-0 shutout against the Brewers that night, making it truly memorable.
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 09:00 AM   #5
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Great game by the hogs last night. Won 11-10. Game ended 3'am after long rain delay.

Do they have any pitchers left to win today or will they be eliminated.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 12:07 PM   #6
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well im offically jealous! I keep saying im gonna go to a baseball game and never have.. done nfl games a few times..nba twice..baseball never

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post
I'm a huge Atlanta Braves fan and still have all of my dad's baseball cards. I saw them live at Turner Field about 3 years ago and I was seated 6 rows behind home plate. Julio Teheran pitched a 5-0 shutout against the Brewers that night, making it truly memorable.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:11 PM   #7
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hogs are playing good...I think we find a way and get a win tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Great game by the hogs last night. Won 11-10. Game ended 3'am after long rain delay.

Do they have any pitchers left to win today or will they be eliminated.
Old 06-05-2017, 01:32 PM   #8
Loveitinmyface
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post

Cheers,

bcg
Bcg you and I are followers of the same religion. I grew up listening to jack buck every night on the radio. Been a devoted fan ever since. Make the trip up there every summer to catch a couple of games
Loveitinmyface is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 09:22 PM   #9
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I thought they had 1 more win in them..but unfortunately the hogs couldnt pull it off..3-2 loss.. close game..
Old 06-06-2017, 03:03 AM   #10
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveitinmyface View Post
Bcg you and I are followers of the same religion. I grew up listening to jack buck every night on the radio. Been a devoted fan ever since. Make the trip up there every summer to catch a couple of games
Not trying to pull rank on you, but I grew up listening to Jack Buck and Harry "It might be... it could be... it is!!! A home run!" Caray before he (Caray) sadly left St. Louis, eventually to settle in Wrigley Field with The Hated Cubs. (For that matter, you may have too and just not mentioned that part.) If one grew up in St. Louis in the 60s (and I suppose not just in STL; the Cardinals had/have an extensive radio affiliate network) Jack and Harry on the Mighty MOX were the soundtrack of the summer.

Jack was truly one of the greats. Every so often I pull up his famous "Go crazy, folks! Go crazy!" home run call just to remember the evening I was watching that live on TV.

I miss that voice.

I wish I could afford to make the run up to Busch every year, but I try to make it as often as I can. My daughter has promised me that I get to take my granddaughter (just turned 13 months old last month) to her first Cardinals game, so I'm looking forward to that.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:55 AM   #11
Man1985
Registered Member

I just hope cavs don't go out like some chumps... please win this game 3 and 4... lebron is doing his thang but the rest of his teammates are chumps
Man1985 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:44 PM   #12
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My sports thought today... if Lakers pick lonzo ball on the draft I believe they will regret it for a few reasons

I dont think he is a superstar
He doesnt have alot of upside considering the baggage of his dad
And then that brings me to his dad..who will be worse than anything as he chirps in the sideline
Old 06-07-2017, 03:12 AM   #13
Man1985
Registered Member

Part of me thinks they pick up fox instead... fox has a huge upside cause he's a lockdown defender...

My team is the Knicks.. we suck lol
Old 06-07-2017, 03:22 AM   #14
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fox to me is a smarter pick...no one can know who will be a star..but I would avoid ball..and could live with fox to the lakers

And yes..sadly your Knicks are awful..I think they could literally bring back oakley..ewing..mason..greg anthony and doc rivers at their current agea and win more games haha..I kid..sorta...
Old 06-07-2017, 03:58 AM   #15
Man1985
Registered Member

Lol I'm more of a carmelo fan.. wherever he goes I go..

As far as tonight, I need these cavs to bring it... I got money on this series.. I at least wanna feel like my boys tried..

Go lbj!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women