Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41228
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2022, 07:13 AM   #1
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default It’s a new day and President Trump remains the

GOAT. Just look at numerous success stories. No other President can come close to good he accomplished
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 08:47 AM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
GOAT. Just look at numerous success stories. No other President can come close to good he accomplished
He freed the politically challenged to believe they understand economics and politics!

Akin to Jim Jones making you believe the koolaid is good for you.

But he is a helluva salesman.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 09:38 AM   #3
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
He freed the politically challenged to believe they understand economics and politics!

Akin to Jim Jones making you believe the koolaid is good for you.

But he is a helluva salesman.
Needless to say , my opinion differs. The proof is in the puddin, and right now the buttermilk has soured
Old 10-19-2022, 12:27 PM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Needless to say , my opinion differs. The proof is in the puddin, and right now the buttermilk has soured
It is not an opinion that Trumps economic economic success was equal to Obama's last 4 years.

It is not an opinion that Trump piled up more debt in 4 years that any President before!

It is not an opinion that Trump was ceding the ME and Europe as a whole to Russia.

It is opinion whether that is smart or not
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 12:33 PM   #5
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Your opinion is rather different from the opinion of the varied people who make up the panel for C-Span. It will take you quite a while to scroll down to find Trump.

https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurv.../?page=overall
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 12:53 PM   #6
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Your opinion is rather different from the opinion of the varied people who make up the panel for C-Span. It will take you quite a while to scroll down to find Trump.

https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurv.../?page=overall
Thanks for making my argument, Trump despite having to battle the swamp from before day 1. Trump did more in 1 month than oblama did in 8 years
Old 10-19-2022, 02:12 PM   #7
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Thanks for making my argument, Trump despite having to battle the swamp from before day 1. Trump did more in 1 month than oblama did in 8 years
If you think your interpretation that makes sense, I hope you use better critical thinking in your real life. Well actually it wouldn’t surprise me if you didn’t because I’ve read enough of your foolishness to know that composing an intelligible argument doesn’t appear to be one of your strengths.

Trump was and is trash. He’ll go into the dust bin of history as one of the worst presidents we’ve ever had, as will all of the congressional Trumpys. He has no accomplishments that will be remembered in the next 10 years. Oh, let me take that back, he’ll be remembered as the sore loser that lied about losing the election and riled up 1000s of idiots to attack the capitol. So he’ll go down as the biggest black eye to the presidency.

I can’t wait to someday tell my grandkids about the Idiot who was President from 2017-2020. And the idiot fools that loved him.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 02:32 PM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Trump almost ran up as much debt in 4 years as Obama did in 8!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 04:32 PM   #9
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
... The American VOTERS seem to agree also.

Republicans ready to WIN control of the House o' Congress
and Senate. ...

In fact - everyone (except Nancy Pelosi) is surely saying
that it's a foregone conclusion the GOP Wins the House.

While the top wager lines, PredictIt and what-not, say
Republicans will take control of the Senate, also.

BOTH of those things are a referendum on President Trump.
And the FACT that America was better with Trump on
than with Biden...

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 04:52 PM   #10
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... The American VOTERS seem to agree also.

Republicans ready to WIN control of the House o' Congress
and Senate. ...

In fact - everyone (except Nancy Pelosi) is surely saying
that it's a foregone conclusion the GOP Wins the House.

While the top wager lines, PredictIt and what-not, say
Republicans will take control of the Senate, also.

than with Biden...

### Salty
Here here Salty, on point again!!!
Old 10-19-2022, 04:57 PM   #11
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It is not an opinion that Trumps economic economic success was equal to Obama's last 4 years.

It is not an opinion that Trump piled up more debt in 4 years that any President before!

It is not an opinion that Trump was ceding the ME and Europe as a whole to Russia.

It is opinion whether that is smart or not
Evidently you missed the Obama years, did Putin invade any country in Trumps years, was Trump on his knees begging the ME for oil? Obama last 4 years didn’t compare to Trump. Trumps woes was Aman made virus, that he dealt with better than any President ever.
Those aren’t my opinion, they are facts
Old 10-20-2022, 12:46 PM   #12
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Evidently you missed the Obama years, did Putin invade any country in Trumps years, was Trump on his knees begging the ME for oil? Obama last 4 years didn’t compare to Trump. Trumps woes was Aman made virus, that he dealt with better than any President ever.
Those aren’t my opinion, they are facts
They are opinions. Just as it is the opinions of the 142 historians, professors, and other professional observers of the presidenlcy who ranked Trump based on Public Persuasion, Crisis Leadership, Economic Management, Moral Authority, International Relations, Administrative Skills, Relations with Congress, Vision/Setting an Agenda, Pursued Equal Justice for All and Performance in the C-Span survey. Trump ranked 41 out of the 44 men who have been POTUS. Trump was ranked DEAD LAST in Moral Authority. 43rd in International Relations. 42nd in Relations with Congress. 44th in Administrative Skills. 41st in Crisis Management. His highest ranking was 32nd in Public Persuasion.

Before you cry "bias" I'll point out that 4 Republicans and 4 Democrats were in the top 10.

Maybe in 2 years Biden will rank lower than Trump but Trump certainly did not set the bar very high.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 01:23 PM   #13
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
They are opinions. Just as it is the opinions of the 142 historians, professors, and other professional observers of the presidenlcy who ranked Trump based on Public Persuasion, Crisis Leadership, Economic Management, Moral Authority, International Relations, Administrative Skills, Relations with Congress, Vision/Setting an Agenda, Pursued Equal Justice for All and Performance in the C-Span survey. Trump ranked 41 out of the 44 men who have been POTUS. Trump was ranked DEAD LAST in Moral Authority. 43rd in International Relations. 42nd in Relations with Congress. 44th in Administrative Skills. 41st in Crisis Management. His highest ranking was 32nd in Public Persuasion.

Before you cry "bias" I'll point out that 4 Republicans and 4 Democrats were in the top 10.

Maybe in 2 years Biden will rank lower than Trump but Trump certainly did not set the bar very high.
Trump was the lefts darlin prior the Presidential run. 142 college educated historians means jack shit to me. I have lived during 1/4 of those 44 Presidents so I don’t know what living conditions were like during their terms. I can only speak from what I have seen and not what a bunch of jerk offs say and Trumps 4 years were far superior to any of the rest on any metric one might choose. I am sure they had the worst republicannpresident Abe Lincoln in their top 5 , which discredits any value in their conclusions
Old 10-20-2022, 01:41 PM   #14
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

It’s a new day and President Trump remains the
GOAT

Based on what? opinion!

What did trump actually accomplish that he'll be remembered for? trump is not a Republican! Hes a self absorbed opportunist!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 02:14 PM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

than with Biden...

### Salty
So what did the 2018 mid term mean for Trump?
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women