Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2017, 07:25 AM   #1
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Feeling the Pinch

I haven't been a member here for very long, and have really enjoyed the company of the ladies I have met. No complaints whatsoever about the caliber of ladies I've been fortunate to meet. I've reviewed some but not all, and generally am a normal guy, but also a creature of habit. By that I mean I'm not the Lewis & Clark type that counts scores and has a diet for offshoot vectors of experimentation. I prefer to keep a stable of delicious delights that may respond (hopefully) when I'm in need of their graces. Ok, I'm a simpleton.

I know this has been brought up 13.278 zillion times, but dang, I'm feeling the pinch. I started out seeing ladies for 250 and less and that was ok, and now rates have gone up to 350-400. Just wondering, it seems I'm being squeezed out of the market and the stable is getting smaller and smaller. One hour meets are now 30 minutes and some ladies I've just had to mark off as I unwilling to go along with the new price structure. If I'm required to pay 350-400 for a session, all it does is introduce new competition to the ladies I've been seeing...at that point I'm looking around for an equivalent or better value. I respect the ladies and won't dicker with their rates...it's an in or out deal. I won't do the SA thing, don't want the drama or the recoil. Ok, I'm done, have to go check on that dead dog to see how he's doing.
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 08:00 AM   #2
lipsandhipster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default I Couldnt agree more

Your description is spot on. While my issue is not the hobby budget, it is what I get for the bucks. These hot youngsters who can get it on and are super tight are fun for about 20 minutes but have no connection or real life to bring to the table. At $350-400 they better be spot on and totally dedicated to the time. Most of the youngsters are managed in some way as they have no resources to rent rooms, supplies etc. at a quality location without someone "helping" and often its another provider. And for that price I expect always on time, spotless room and personal grooming and no rush between sessions. I have no desire to pay $400 to be number 6 for the day. Somehow the smell of burning rubber turns me off. And when you touch or Daty and they jump its probably close to overused for the week.
I believe the service side of the business has declined and prices are out of control for what you get. Its no different for me than any other service or place I spend $$, I don't care about the price and don't haggle but it better be good.
Have had much better luck with SA and a few sugar babies who are real world and appreciate a little help. And man, they can be far hotter because the buttons haven't been pushed in a while and they let it all out. No pretend, no timer.
lipsandhipster is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 08:02 AM   #3
sexykim2008
Sexy Goddess

User ID: 1469
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Aww honey We have always had a great time and I enjoy your company. I am also running a special this week I'm just about to post my ad but you can text me if you want. Xoxo
sexykim2008 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 08:36 AM   #4
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It’s hard for all of us. Sometimes I don’t think gentleman realize the amount of overhead a provider has. My Incall rent has gone up quite a bit over the past two years but my rates have actually remained the same. Then we have utilities and supplies to worry about too. Furniture clean sheets and towels soaps condoms ect ect... Most providers have separate incalls so don’t forget we have a whole other household and bills to pay for at home. Cost of living here in dallas is getting ridiculous. Then we have to also maintain ourselves and our appearances which is also costly at times.

Even ladies that use hotels have that overhead to think about.

I haven’t raised my rates due to fear of losing clients but if I was going to stay in dallas I would have had to raise them to 300/hr by the new year in order to maintain.

It’s not about providers being greedy, I promise you. It costs money to make money. If I provider has had the same rates for a few years and raise their rates I’m pretty sure it’s for some of the reasons listed above.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 08:52 AM   #5
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Inflation sucks. Unfortunately, we all deal with it. Jules is correct - real estate and other prices in this area have escalated tremendously over the past couple of years. Hell, just think about the price of groceries between 2015 and now.

That being said, there are still plenty of quality providers in the DFW area available for the 250 range...they may not be the same providers you've been seeing, but they are out there.

PS to the OP: That dog come back to life yet?

hotindallas is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 09:09 AM   #6
2short@desky
Valued Poster

We do Miss Kim...always a fantastic meet. You're a keeper!!
Old 10-31-2017, 09:13 AM   #7
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
It’s hard for all of us. Sometimes I don’t think gentleman realize the amount of overhead a provider has. My Incall rent has gone up quite a bit over the past two years but my rates have actually remained the same. Then we have utilities and supplies to worry about too. Furniture clean sheets and towels soaps condoms ect ect... Most providers have separate incalls so don’t forget we have a whole other household and bills to pay for at home. Cost of living here in dallas is getting ridiculous. Then we have to also maintain ourselves and our appearances which is also costly at times.

Even ladies that use hotels have that overhead to think about.

I haven’t raised my rates due to fear of losing clients but if I was going to stay in dallas I would have had to raise them to 300/hr by the new year in order to maintain.

It’s not about providers being greedy, I promise you. It costs money to make money. If I provider has had the same rates for a few years and raise their rates I’m pretty sure it’s for some of the reasons listed above.
I understand Miss Jules, and I'm not bitchin. It's more of an observation really and am more or less looking for suggestions to avoid a drought in the future
Old 10-31-2017, 09:16 AM   #8
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotindallas View Post
Inflation sucks. Unfortunately, we all deal with it. Jules is correct - real estate and other prices in this area have escalated tremendously over the past couple of years. Hell, just think about the price of groceries between 2015 and now.

That being said, there are still plenty of quality providers in the DFW area available for the 250 range...they may not be the same providers you've been seeing, but they are out there.

PS to the OP: That dog come back to life yet?

Had to laugh, I thought no one would catch that joke I guess I'll have to go pee on him again to see if he moves
Old 10-31-2017, 09:58 AM   #9
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

The donation market has changed from providers that have been around raising their rates and the new to the board if not entirely new to the hobby girls starting out at a high rate. Trouble is, the donation rates have increased while the quality of service has remained the same or in many instances, decreased. I agree with the OP about feeling the pinch, so my hobby days are fewer per month than they were last year at this time.

Jules is right about her costs of doing business going up, but keep in mind, the rent, food, ect. costs are going up for the hobbyists as well. IMO, keeping rates steady is showing how valuable her clients are. Yes, to keep up with the rising costs associated with providing, she may have to accept and do a few more appointments a month to offset those costs, but it is better than the alternative of raising her rates and because of doing so, less clients set and show, or worse, stop seeing her altogether and moving on to another provider as a regular. That leaves the provider in the same boat of barely making ends meet or maybe not being able to pay the bills that she were trying to avoid by increasing her donation amount.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:08 AM   #10
Submit2masterj
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

That is a bit of a reach. Hobbyists expenses going up that gives them less disposable income to spend on pussy isn't quite the same as providers expenses going up so they have to raise their rates.

One is a luxury, one is not.
Submit2masterj is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:12 AM   #11
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah it sucks on both sides. I agree. I always try to consider my clients as well. Especially regulars who I was going to grandfather in for a while anyway.

When Incall rent has gone up hundreds of dollars in just a couple of years in the desired hobby areas such as the galleria, I don’t think a small increase is that unreasonable.

Everyone has to do what is best for their particular situation. Providers and clients.
Old 10-31-2017, 10:14 AM   #12
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
The donation market has changed from providers that have been around raising their rates and the new to the board if not entirely new to the hobby girls starting out at a high rate. Trouble is, the donation rates have increased while the quality of service has remained the same or in many instances, decreased. I agree with the OP about feeling the pinch, so my hobby days are fewer per month than they were last year at this time.

Jules is right about her costs of doing business going up, but keep in mind, the rent, food, ect. costs are going up for the hobbyists as well. IMO, keeping rates steady is showing how valuable her clients are. Yes, to keep up with the rising costs associated with providing, she may have to accept and do a few more appointments a month to offset those costs, but it is better than the alternative of raising her rates and because of doing so, less clients set and show, or worse, stop seeing her altogether and moving on to another provider as a regular. That leaves the provider in the same boat of barely making ends meet or maybe not being able to pay the bills that she were trying to avoid by increasing her donation amount.
My goodness you seem to have a lot of opinions about the hobby for only being here less than a year.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:38 AM   #13
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Saying that hobbyist expenses have gone up too is non-sensical. Do you use that same argument when cars go up in price? Restaurants? Retailers? No.. their rents have gone up too, as have their prices. Their quality hasn't improved. I still get the same meal at Wendy's that I got 5 years ago.. but I pay more for it now...their "value meal" options have literally doubled in price. I don't see many ladies doubling their rates over the course of the past 5 years.. and the ones who have-- are still active, so clearly it is working for them.

I'm grateful that I moved away from Dallas. The place I used to rent for $900/month... is now going for $1550/month. There is no way that I could possibly live in Dallas, maintain an incall in Dallas, and still offer the rates I offered even 3 years ago, much less 5.

The notion of "taking more clients" isn't always the answer either. Ladies who use apartments have to watch their foot traffic-- and sometimes, it does not matter how much you drop the rate. I get the same number of requests at $225 as I did when I ran my $150 specials back in the day. Lowered rates do not necessarily increase volume.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:44 AM   #14
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post

The notion of "taking more clients" isn't always the answer either. Ladies who use apartments have to watch their foot traffic-- and sometimes, it does not matter how much you drop the rate. I get the same number of requests at $225 as I did when I ran my $150 specials back in the day. Lowered rates do not necessarily increase volume.
Good point.

Also as someone that has experimented with specials in the past I have learned first hand that specials do not increase business but only affect the types of clients that visit you.
Old 10-31-2017, 11:53 AM   #15
billdwyer18
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I, for one, have never had a really high level of disposable income to begin with. So when I make the decision to see a provider, I am having to do careful consideration of how that affects my budget going forward. Add to that that the “novelty” of trying new providers out often results in disappointment, and that’s not so worth it any more. So, I have pretty much settled on one I call when I feel the need, and supplement that with dating and the bar scene. I would love to see that one provider more often, and/or add the occasional fresh taste to the menu, but my personal economics won’t allow it. I actually doubt I will be doing this at all for very long.
billdwyer18 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women