Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162406
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2016, 08:12 PM   #1
FemiLove
VERIFIED ELITE COCKSUCKER

User ID: 362819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WHAT IS THE GANGBANG SCENE IN DALLAS?

Like to hear from gals and guys who regularly do gangbangs here in Dallas. What is the scene? are there groups of guys who enjoy meeting regularly with gals for gangbang fun? in evenings or afternoons? Submitting to multiple men nonstop is definitely hot if done in a respectful manner.
FemiLove is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 08:25 PM   #2
mmcqtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

God, I like this girl!
mmcqtx is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 08:42 PM   #3
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

I've done a few gang bangs in Dallas. I had a mix of repeats and new men each time. I think for some this is a bucket list item and for some they enjoy it every once in a while when the opportunity arises.

I seem to have better luck with early afternoon as far as attendance goes but I am guessing that depends upon the crowd attending.

Gang bangs are a lot of work to screen and schedule but ooooooh so worth it!!!

I know there is a gentleman that I see post in the ISO section that sets them up regularly but I haven't reached out to him yet as far as taking care of hosting for me... I'm not quite ready to hand the reigns over to someone...yet!

If you wanted to connect with said hobbyist you should be able to spot the posts in the ISO section using the search function and narrowing it down to Dallas ISO.

Happy gang banging! I like you more and more each day ;0)
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 08:53 PM   #4
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

It's very selective and by you making your interest known if the more formal GB groups here have interest they'll contact you. Good luck, your freaky side would be a perfect candidate.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 09:54 PM   #5
NatalieRaine
Ass Lovers Delight

User ID: 267920
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good topic. I've been curious myself
NatalieRaine is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 10:18 PM   #6
mmcqtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieRaine View Post
Good topic. I've been curious myself
And another woman finds her way to my like list.
mmcqtx is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 10:23 PM   #7
FemiLove

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Looks like there are a lot of high energy gals in Dallas like Milfy and Natalie and myself who love getting fucked and gangbangs certainly satisfy that need. I agree that screening can be a problem and safety is a factor. I also agree with Milfy that they are lots of fun with the right bunch of cocks) I bet there are a lot going. Love to hear from more gals and guys who are actively doing them.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:43 PM   #8
FemiLove

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a gentleman from eccie text me tonight and asked me about my desires to submit to a group of fairly dominant men and just the thought of it got me so wet because I am a fairly submissive nymphomaniac. I also felt that if I am not familiar with the group of 5 or 6 men or more, that for safety reasons, I might need to bring along an observer to keep things totally under control.Any experience from submissive gals who submit in gangbangs about bringing along your observer? I want to submit totally to their wildest desires but want to make sure things don't get out of hand.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:28 AM   #9
NatalieRaine
Ass Lovers Delight

User ID: 267920
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

...no one? There has to be a lady or two that knows more on these gangbangs....
NatalieRaine is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 08:10 AM   #10
Knighthawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I have helped Milfie in the past with special requests and participated with her. If nothing else I am there to make sure she is safe and things don't get out of hand.
Knighthawk is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 10:19 AM   #11
Caseykassum
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 32

The best GBs were a different format.. not so much where the guys all come in as the majority and do 1 to 3 girl/s..
Its like a girl on girl GB with 4 to 10 girls including the selected target girls
plus only a couple guys on the side.. the focus is on girl play and toys. In a way punishing/depriving/rewarding the target girls and guys.

Wondering if Femilove and associates.. have ever thought if this ?

Might be fun... more detail below

Met some girls that introduced me to this..
Its more a setup where the lead bi-girls have 2 or 3 girls picked out to be enjoyed... fully naked and blindfolded ready for action... the last thing these selected girls see is being lead off a path of a park or jogging trail to a more secluded spot. They shed clothes along the way until fully nude short of flipflops. They are lead to a bench, improvised sex swing or chair and blind folded.. hands lightly bound.
In these cases.. the participating group had a makeup where girls (bi) vastly outnumbered the guys. The bi girls essentiallu had their way with their selected girlfriends and did all the direction.. all holes were open to them. Only those they allowed for guys.

That was some hot ass shit. They essentially strap up and all take turns on the 2 to 3 girls.
Then direct the 1 or 2 guys to join in.. commanding us to give "her" the real thing... or asking "her" to guess who is eating her pussy.. some spanking if she hot it wrong...
3 to 6 girls and only 1 or 2 guys. The girls tell you where to stick it...

After you do that a few times.. doubles and threesomes arent comparable.
That and going out for a jog or with the fam to the park or lake..
Caseykassum is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 11:33 AM   #12
FemiLove

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Casey, that does sound interesting but seems to me hard to set up unless gals know each other ahead like in a sorority.
I am a true nymphomaniac and addicted to cock totally. Very much a fuckslut and getting fucked by guys is my thing. Having another girl who is very much of a high energy fuck like me would be hot. A good size group can fuck us both at the same time. Love to hear experiences from gals who have been in 2 or 3 gal gangbangs in Dallas. I definitely am not into being tied up or even blindfolded as I love watching guys fuck me and not into bondage at all. Watching another gal get fucked next to me would be so hot. We both would be sucking and fucking together!!! I also think with a large group of guys being sucked and fucked, I would want someone to observe and keep things respectful as I know very dominant virile men can get wild. I expect guys to get very wild but stay nice. I get very wild as well so having a calm male observer would be essential.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:44 PM   #13
Domfun87
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Jesus tell me where to sign up
Domfun87 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 09:29 PM   #14
jimmyjam1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

sign me up as well.
jimmyjam1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 12:08 AM   #15
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemiLove View Post
Casey, that does sound interesting but seems to me hard to set up unless gals know each other ahead like in a sorority.
I am a true nymphomaniac and addicted to cock totally. Very much a fuckslut and getting fucked by guys is my thing. Having another girl who is very much of a high energy fuck like me would be hot. A good size group can fuck us both at the same time. Love to hear experiences from gals who have been in 2 or 3 gal gangbangs in Dallas. I definitely am not into being tied up or even blindfolded as I love watching guys fuck me and not into bondage at all. Watching another gal get fucked next to me would be so hot. We both would be sucking and fucking together!!! I also think with a large group of guys being sucked and fucked, I would want someone to observe and keep things respectful as I know very dominant virile men can get wild. I expect guys to get very wild but stay nice. I get very wild as well so having a calm male observer would be essential.

My last gang bang I had a trusted male friend at the door to let attendees in and take the donation. This was something new and it made everything so much easier! I wasn't too worried about the crowd getting out of control, but it's nice to have someone watching your back all the same.

I also had a fluffer which worked out nicely.

If there were enough attendees I believe that two girls getting banged in the center would be just as much fun as being the sole lady in attendance. As long as I've got a cock in my pussy and a cock in my mouth I'm all good!
milfy2002 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women