Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2021, 05:31 PM   #1
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Trump said What?.... Get the fuck out!!!!

The turd it the suit the mango moron, told General John Kelly on a trip to Europe in 2018 to commorate the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1 "Hitler did a lot of good things!" This being revealed in the New book by Michale Bender (Frankly We Did Win This Election, The Inside Story of How Trump Lost).
Mr. Bender the White House correspondent for the WSJ,... is that on the far rights approved reading list?
That it will be called a lie here or ignored altogether goes without question!
Sorry no links, you can buy the book if you like!
But really you can't make this shit up!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 05:16 AM   #2
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Trump was right. Those fiscal accomplishments were overshadowed by later bad deeds, but he pulled them out of a Weimar economy where you needed a wheelbarrow full of cash to buy a loaf of bread.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 05:56 AM   #3
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Of course he did good things for the German populace, that's how you get elected, that is also how Facisim starts. If he didnt create a strong economy, how are you going to get elected. The persecution of the Jews, gypsies and anyone else that displeased Hitler, them of course being the reason for all of Germanys woes. As Trump portrayed the immigrants in the same light.
Had Trump been reelected the it would have gotten much worse.
The Enabling act of 1933 (the year Hitler came to power) removed all Jews from. Civil service, university appointments and law enforcement.
Once Hitler was firmly established in power the percution of the undesirables started almost right away.
Not later!
As it probably would have in our case too, had Trump been granted a second trem!
So regardless of what Trump did for your portfolio, that will not give him a pass for 1/6 that was an attempted coup, it may have been an incompetent attempt at one but he doesn't get a pass for it!
But your answer is exactly as expected from a good little fascist, as long as the economy is strong I will tolerate anything that Trump would do!
He lost
Fuck him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Trump was right. Those fiscal accomplishments were overshadowed by later bad deeds, but he pulled them out of a Weimar economy where you needed a wheelbarrow full of cash to buy a loaf of bread.
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 07:05 AM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Attempted coup!!!!!!! The only people with guns were the Capital police!!!! Most of the coup miesters were walking peacefully between the velvet ropes!!!!! If that was an attempted coup, Trump should fire them!!!!! The real coup was the week of November 3rd.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 07:11 AM   #5
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The real coup was the week of November 3rd.
Have you come up with another date as to when your Orange Fuhrer will be reinstated as president? You know, since all the other ones have come and gone.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 07:14 AM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Have you come up with another date as to when your Orange Fuhrer will be reinstated as president? You know, since all the other ones have come and gone.
It’s coming. And Trumps EO that I referenced will take effect. Be patient. It will happen. But don’t worry P1, it will work out better for you, for everyone.
Old 07-08-2021, 07:15 AM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

BTW DF, do you remember this? Or even know that it happened?

https://www.nytimes.com/1983/11/08/u...-reported.html

And then there’s this;

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/26660

The same people who burned cities and killed people last summer.
Old 07-08-2021, 07:17 AM   #8
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
It’s coming. And Trumps EO that I referenced will take effect. Be patient. It will happen.
Dude, this is some funny shit. Thanks. I needed that. So you won't commit to a date? At what point will you admit that you've been duped? 2022? 2023?
Old 07-08-2021, 07:21 AM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dude, this is some funny shit. Thanks. I needed that. So you won't commit to a date? At what point will you admit that you've been duped? 2022? 2023?
You’ve been “duped”. For years.
Old 07-08-2021, 07:25 AM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

https://senatormastriano.com/2021/07...-2021-primary/

AZ audit, Georgia Audit, Pa audit. Biden will be below 270 Electoral votes. A majority of Americans think the 2020 election was fraudulent, including 30% of DEMOCRATS!

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...nk-so-n1440003

Chew on that for awhile
Old 07-08-2021, 08:08 AM   #11
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

I've been duped? That's hilarious coming from someone who still thinks that Trump will be reinstated. Hilarious, but also very sad that we have so many delusional people in this country. Chew on what? Trump ain't gonna be reinstated. I can understand why you're no longer willing to commit to a date, being that so many previously stated dates have come and gone.

There's gotta be some point where you give it up though. How about this proposal: If Trump is reinstated as president of the United States any time before January 2nd 2022, I will have the mods permanently disable my account here, but if he's not reinstated by that date, you have the mods permanently disable your account. Deal? Or do you not really even believe this BS enough to stand by it?
Old 07-08-2021, 08:41 AM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've been duped? That's hilarious coming from someone who still thinks that Trump will be reinstated. Hilarious, but also very sad that we have so many delusional people in this country. Chew on what? Trump ain't gonna be reinstated. I can understand why you're no longer willing to commit to a date, being that so many previously stated dates have come and gone.

There's gotta be some point where you give it up though. How about this proposal: If Trump is reinstated as president of the United States any time before January 2nd 2022, I will have the mods permanently disable my account here, but if he's not reinstated by that date, you have the mods permanently disable your account. Deal? Or do you not really even believe this BS enough to stand by it?
You will give up. You’ll have no choice. Now, go back to what you were doing the last few months.
Old 07-08-2021, 08:43 AM   #13
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
You will give up. You’ll have no choice. Now, go back to what you were doing the last few months.
So you're not willing to stand by your rhetoric and take the bet? Not surprising at all, considering that many of your previously stated dates have come and gone already.
Old 07-08-2021, 08:50 AM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you're not willing to stand by your rhetoric and take the bet? Not surprising at all, considering that many of your previously stated dates have come and gone already.
This EO is still in effect. The report was stalled by the CIA by 30 days. Trump extended it on 1/19. He then flew to Florida on AF1 while Biden had to lease a plane to go to his “inauguration” First time in history that happened.

https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...tates-election

Joey Bribes has not cancelled Trumps EO. Because he can’t. The Forensic audits are going forward. At some point in the future, Biden will dip below 270 EV.

I’ll bet you on that, not a timeline. But the AZ results will be reported in a few weeks. Enjoy the ride.

NCSWIC
Old 07-08-2021, 09:30 AM   #15
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

You're not willing to stand by your irrational rhetoric. Scared to commit to a date because you've previously been burned when you've done so.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women