Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70685
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35682
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2014, 06:16 PM   #1
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Default Leon Panetta: Obama has ‘lost his way,’

Leon Panetta: Obama has ‘lost his way,’ created ‘vacuum’ for Islamic State

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...islamic-state/

In this Feb. 13, 2013 file photo, Leon Panetta speaks during his last news conference as defense secretary at the Pentagon. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh, File)

It’s going to be a rough week for President Obama, thanks in part to his former CIA director and defense secretary, Leon Panetta, who in an interview published this morning said the president has “kind of lost his way.”
By not pressing the Iraqi government to leave more U.S. troops in the country, he “created a vacuum in terms of the ability of that country to better protect itself, and it’s out of that vacuum that ISIS began to breed,” Panetta told USA Today, referring to the group also known as the Islamic State.
The interview was the first of what inevitably will be a series as he promotes his book, “Worthy Fights: A Memoir of Leadership in War and Peace,” which is sharply critical of Obama’s handling of the troop withdrawal from Iraq, Syria and the advance of the Islamic State.
In the book, Panetta writes that Obama has a “frustrating reticence to engage his opponents and rally support for his cause” and too frequently “relies on the logic of a law professor rather than the passion of a leader.” Sometimes, he writes Obama “avoids the battle, complains, and misses opportunities.”
“I think we’re looking at kind of a 30-year war” that will also sweep in conflicts in Nigeria, Somalia, Yemen and Libya, he told USA Today’s Susan Page.
Such criticism is widespread among Republicans but mostly muttered privately by Democrats. Having it come from a stalwart Democrat such as Panetta — widely admired for his work in Congress, at the Pentagon and at the CIA — will sting and provide sure fodder for Republicans in the remaining weeks of campaigning before the midterm elections.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 07:04 PM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Sorry Leon. You should have had the courage to speak up when it really mattered. Not now when you are out hocking your new book.

Anybody with half a brain can see that President Obama was, and is, nothing but a smarmy little Demagogue whose only real accomplishment in life is learning to read a TelePrompter. You chose to "serve" in that cesspool, so shut the fuck up.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 07:16 PM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Too little... too late... Ozombies
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 08:43 PM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Panetta, was holding the road map...LOL
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 08:52 PM   #5
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Sorry Leon. You should have had the courage to speak up when it really mattered. Not now when you are out hocking your new book.

Anybody with half a brain can see that President Obama was, and is, nothing but a smarmy little Demagogue whose only real accomplishment in life is learning to read a TelePrompter. You chose to "serve" in that cesspool, so shut the fuck up.
I think his point is that he wouldn't have done it that way, & Obama screwed up. Everything was fine as long as they did it the Panetta way. Self validation, and it sells books, plus the right wing will hawk it for him.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 09:29 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Go figure...

Doesn't Panetta know the literacy level of today's uneducated white, er, right?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 05:49 AM   #7
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Go figure...

Doesn't Panetta know the literacy level of today's uneducated white,(I knew you were an anti-monoculturalist) er, right?
They will buy it just to poke Obama, sort of like you partisan hacks are going to vote for Hillary, even though she will continue to destroy the country with the same liberal policies that have been degrading the country since the 1960's.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:33 AM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
They will buy it just to poke Obama, sort of like you partisan hacks are going to vote for Hillary, even though she will continue to destroy the country with the same liberal policies that have been degrading the country since the 1960's.
Panetta is a Clinton crony ... he not only is trying to make a buck but he is trying to get Hillary elected.

Remember my right wing loony friends , Obama is not running again but Bill is!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:36 AM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Panetta: What Odumbo got wrong

Published on Oct 7, 2014
Former CIA Director and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta speaks to CNN's Gloria Borger.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:52 AM   #10
timpage
Account Disabled

The reality is that President Obama was left with no good choices. A forever war or quacking from the cheap seats about getting our people out of the middle eastern shitholes that the Republicans dropped them into.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:16 AM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
The reality is that President Obama was left with no good choices. A forever war or quacking from the cheap seats about getting our people out of the middle eastern shitholes that the Republicans dropped them into.
Yeah, Little Timmy-tard, REALITY has a way of bitch-slapping the shit out of incompetent and stupidly naive mutha fuckers like your community organizer: Odumbo.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:06 AM   #12
LowRider69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
A president is required to deal with a situation as it finds it, not as he wishes it to be.....all his military leaders gave him advice he refused to take......Odumbo is just too weak, anti-American and incompetent to be president.....
LowRider69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:14 AM   #13
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

anyone voting democrat should be shot for treason, utter stupidity, or being found covetous while slothful, or for perhaps all three
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:20 AM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Yeah, Little Timmy-tard, REALITY has a way of bitch-slapping the shit out of incompetent and stupidly naive mutha fuckers like your community organizer: Odumbo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowRider69 View Post
A president is required to deal with a situation as it finds it, not as he wishes it to be.....all his military leaders gave him advice he refused to take......Odumbo is just too weak, anti-American and incompetent to be president.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
anyone voting democrat should be shot for treason, utter stupidity, or being found covetous while slothful, or for perhaps all three
You three are like turds in a punch bowl.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:27 AM   #15
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
I think all fanatics should be shot.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women