Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2017, 12:43 PM   #1
casey_carlin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 397634
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Time Changes Everything. What has changed to you and how do you feel about it?

Obviously I have been MIA for a few years and I have this feeling of disconnect to the social part of the hobby. I don't know how to explain it.

I chose to be a provider when I was 18 and now that I am 38 I feel like the old person saying "I remember when......"

What I don't miss is rip off agencies back in the late 90's.

What I do miss is the way we interacted during the years before eccie was born.

I guess I have been nostalgic while I am resurrecting myself. Just don't feel the closeness I felt with board members in years past. Something is missing to me.

How about y'all? What changes have you seen and how do you feel about it?
casey_carlin is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 12:57 PM   #2
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72
Default Indeed !

Sweets, you were one of the first ladies I ever saw back in the ASPD days. I can't imagine you being anything but as great as you were back then. Your bod is rockin' in your photos.

Maturity always brings out the best in people.

I think you'll find the hobbyist you saw back then haven't changed much. This board is not ASPD.

This board is fine if you ignore the trolls, bully's, and general all around shit posters and there's a bunch of those critters here too. They're easy to spot.

But change is inevitable near everywhere so grab hold and have a fine time.
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 01:10 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Casey you have transformed from the 18 year old to a MILF. There is nothing wrong with that its just nature. With the years come the maturity. I am sure there are things you did, or witnessed, at 18 that you would walk away from today shaking your head.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 01:33 PM   #4
Recurve Jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

^^^^^^^^^
He stopped saying taint
Recurve Jones is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 03:36 PM   #5
casey_carlin
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Haha well considering I had kids longer than not in this field not sure it's the milf transition. It's more about how people around you change. The hobby isn't as inviting,
it's more a me vs you vibe I get. I have watched the board and it's different.
Old 05-31-2017, 03:58 PM   #6
Reverseheadstock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I've gotten better at DATY for sure
Reverseheadstock is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 04:55 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey_carlin View Post
Haha well considering I had kids longer than not in this field not sure it's the milf transition. It's more about how people around you change. The hobby isn't as inviting,
it's more a me vs you vibe I get. I have watched the board and it's different.
Taint brings us together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recurve Jones View Post
^^^^^^^^^
He stopped saying taint
One has to pick the spots ...
Old 05-31-2017, 05:11 PM   #8
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Casey.....38......you're just starting to blossom! Glad you're back.
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:54 PM   #9
DFWClubgoer
Babtized in dirty water 💦

Encounters: 91

Well you really see the difference, check out the Sandbox!

IT IS SO SAD!
DFWClubgoer is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:10 PM   #10
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

First off, welcome back. Hope we can get reacquainted.

Your impressions are accurate. It's a lot different world than back in the ASPD heyday. The reason for that, IMO, is the exponential growth in membership. Back then, not everyone had a computer and instant access to the internet. It was a "smarter" set, on the whole, than what you get now. ECCIE suffers from the same problems as social media...every asshat can dominate the conversation, which crowds out the more circumspect.

But...the 1-on-1 interaction is what counts the most, and once you get two people in a room, talking, drinking, laughing... it can be just as much fun as it ever was
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:22 PM   #11
Namssa
Administrator

Encounters: 39

We have lost our innocence and now we must hide behind closed doors.

The early days we were often more exposed and when we clicked with a special person we even dared to get closer to the flame. Things changed, more risk than before, who loses everyone. I definitely remember sitting with you and some others many years ago. Your smile was engaging and infectious, you were geniune and real and rocked that short kaki color skirt with a great set of legs.
Oh and we have a rule, every fifth post a lady has to post a taint picture. Three sides lobbied to make that happen, look forward to your reply
Namssa is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 02:10 PM   #12
casey_carlin
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Y'all are a mess ��. Lots of truth though. The gentleman have welcomed me back with open arms which I love. So many don't know me and still choose to see me. I have really enjoyed the one on one, but I go to post and the disconnect hits. I was thinking it would feel more like seeing an old friend not a stranger. I guess strange is good too.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:12 PM   #13
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Strange is what this place is all about.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:11 PM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Taint makes the world go round ... and taint brings the truth to light.
Old 07-03-2017, 06:33 AM   #15
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Sorry for bumping this thread (though I violated no rule in doing so), I just found it very interesting in researching the OP after her recent thread on the angry texter dude.

It is simply a different day and age, 20 years is a very long time to leave and come back to ANYTHING and expect it to not be different...Shit my golf clubs, mainly the woods and golf balls are not the same as they were 20 years ago (I have always played with bladed irons though now they call them muscle backs versus the forgiving cavity backs)...I don't have the 6 foot tall stereo speakers with the big bulky receiver and other accessories. A nice, way smaller Bose and a hand held device eliminated hundreds if not thousands of albums...Shit I don't even have a home telephone lan line, answering machine or caller id device anymore, only the all inclusive cell phone.

The comment by someone else about "smarter set" back in the day is bullshit and elitist in my opinion. A lot of people had the technology just chose to not participate in the 'cutting edgeness' that the hobby was back then...ASPD was more rude than ECCIE to me, just more people seemed to get the 'character label' versus the 'asshole/troll label' that is prevalent now. Hell, even the term troll wasn't even on the map then.

Your feelings OP are very similar to what happens when you relocate on a job and then comeback to the original city years later or even you move and miss family reunions for 20 years then go to one. EVERYONE has changed....This is why I don't go to school reunions - I choose to remember the pussy I chased back then didn't look like the out of shape messes they are now and the Dudes I ran with still had their balls they had back then!!!

When I was your age, 38, casey, shit I remember the barely sub 60 second quarter mile I could run just wasn't the same as the sub 50 I could run at 18 but there was nothing I could do to change that, I just simply had to learn to accept I COULDN'T TURN THE CLOCK BACK, I just had to accept that time moved on whether I liked it or not.
ManSlut is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women