Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162824
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41964
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36347
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2015, 08:36 PM   #1
MissLady35
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 291129
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Need some advice......

I haven't really taken many appointments lately for good reason..... i am confused as in why some read the ROS on a provider an believe that the provider has to be the the same with all..... i have established relationship with my regs an each experience is different. .... Am i wrong for this ?? An when I deny a service... especially when I have never offered that service and a client keeps on trying to do it during the session... is it my right to terminate the appointment? Like I have stated many times I am fairly new to the hobby an still learning! So I am asking cause I definitely do not want a bad name bit at the sametime i kinda feel violated when this happens!
Thanks Raven
MissLady35 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:05 PM   #2
gbs13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I'm sorry you had that experience. It is your right to deny a service, especially if you're not comfortable with performing it or it just isn't on the menu. Maybe establishing in some manner could help? And have established a rep with regs I'd think in that case (YMMV) would come into play. Regardless the individual is a dbag to not respect that. I wouldn't think that would give you a bad rep at all. If anything that individual could get a bad rep, which would limiting their hobbying. In my opinion at least. I hope you have better luck and have fun

Cheers
gbs13 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:05 PM   #3
ChantalStoneNYC
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 303278

Y'know, I was actually thinking about this earlier today. It's why I have a problem with the term YMMV. Duh. Of course it will. If you've built a relationship with certain clients that allows you to be freer in terms of service, then every Tom, Dick and Harry shouldn't expect their experience to be the same. You may not feel comfortable doing certain things with certain people, point blank period. Especially if a guy is pushy and doesn't respect your boundaries.

You're not wrong for denying a service, eff that! It's YOUR body, YOUR rules. In my humblest of opinions, you should terminate an appointment if you feel uncomfortable.

How can you be expected to provide a quality, desirable experience if the whole time you're thinking, "God, I don't want to be here right now." That, in and of itself will lead to poor reviews. So you may as well save yourself the headache. Don't let anyone try to take advantage of your newness, or you as a person and what you have to offer.
ChantalStoneNYC is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:28 PM   #4
MissLady35
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the advice an some good advice.... i like to please an enjoy myself but at the same time there has to be respect! If they request a certain service before the appointment i always make it clear if I offer or agree to it. Just some want to bring things up in the middle of the appointment or just try to do things an when I have said no or stop them in action them seem not to get the point! Anyways this had made me feel better to get this off my mind!
Old 06-24-2015, 09:59 PM   #5
tintuf
Gaining Momentum

Sorry that sucks! I tell you I'm a big guy, not crazy big but mid six feet and 3 bills? And I always ask the lady before we start if she's okay with all my manness! Lol.
tintuf is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 10:08 PM   #6
MissLady35
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

That's how it should be or so I thought. ...
Old 06-25-2015, 04:39 PM   #7
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

That is why we have the term YMMV. Experiences are different with each provider and client. Misslady35 has the right to do somethings with certain clients while refusing to do it with other clients. Some guys just want to get their rocks off and push limits without even trying to know the lady. Those are bad clients. I always ask a lady what she will and won't do. It is a courtesy. I also communicate with the lady ahead of time and read her reviews and what she has posted. If one does this, there should be no surprises. Misslady35 is pretty clear in what she expects. Show up showered, clean, non-stinky breath, etc and guess what? More maybe available. Show up in a drunken stupor and smelling like a fish market, and it will be a very perfunctory session. This isn't rocket science. Rule #1, treat a session like a real date. Would you want to go on a date with your dream girl while smelling like the inside of an NFL player's jock? Probably not.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 06:59 PM   #8
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

My advice would is to be as nice as you feel is necessary about correcting problem behavior, and do it just once. If they persist in being a douche bag, just end the session. This is exactly how I would expect to be treated, and I believe it is completely reasonable. So I am not holding anyone to a standard that I wouldn't be held to.

It is not worth compromising your safety or comfort over what someone "might" say later. I would say your reputation is fine, and dickheads tend to out themselves quite readily. If there is any fallout to deal with later, a calm, reasoned, and dispassionate explanation of the situation will probably suffice should it ever even come to that. People see what they want to see, and if you keep your head, you won't have anything to worry about.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women