Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70616
biomed161980
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453169
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48224
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37155
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2023, 07:47 PM   #1
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69
Default Trump indicted on 4 counts

This news needs as many threads as possible.

Gotta love the phone call he made to Georgia telling them to find 11,780 votes.

The guy is about as low life as you can get. Yet he still has followers.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 08:29 PM   #2
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I do agree with Trump that some of the allegations against him are a joke given what Hillary got away with but she certainly never inspired a mob of people to storm the Capitol looking to lynch a sitting Vice President.

Jan 6 was a dark day for America and we cannot let it pass without consequence. Whatever the legal realities involved anyone defending Trump for what went down saying his hands are clean is delusional.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 08:57 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
I do agree with Trump that some of the allegations against him are a joke given what Hillary got away with but she certainly never inspired a mob of people to storm the Capitol looking to lynch a sitting Vice President.

Jan 6 was a dark day for America and we cannot let it pass without consequence. Whatever the legal realities involved anyone defending Trump for what went down saying his hands are clean is delusional.

neither did Trump. he said to peacefully protest and let your voice be heard. show me where he said anything to incite a riot. even the press no longer calls Jan 6th an insurrection because they are too busy stepping over their feet to portray Rap Epps as a innocent bystander when he was an instigator. the real question is, instigator for whom?

speaking of Clinton, she and Pelosi to name just a few called the 2016 election stolen. Trump says that and the weaponized DOJ goes and gets a lapdog punk Jackass Smith to push novel legal charges based on Civil War era laws that have never been tried in court. it's nonsense and nothing short of political election interference.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 09:04 PM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

nothing burger.

Brandenburg v. Ohio

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio

Clarence Brandenburg was a member of the KKK who actually did advocate overthrowing the US Government and it was ruled free speech by the Supreme Court and his Ohio conviction was overturned.

you'll be hearing a lot about Brandenburg v. Ohio a lot in the near future.
Old 08-01-2023, 09:08 PM   #5
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Trump tried to take out VP PENCE and SPEAKER PELOSI. He tried to threaten and bribe officials to overturn election results. He is putins jester.
I hope every indictment sticks.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 09:35 PM   #6
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Default Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
neither did Trump. he said to peacefully protest and let your voice be heard. show me where he said anything to incite a riot. even the press no longer calls Jan 6th an insurrection because they are too busy stepping over their feet to portray Rap Epps as a innocent bystander when he was an instigator. the real question is, instigator for whom?
The indictments are on point the overall effort was to deny the transfer of power following a certified election. I am aware it was not certified until Jan 7 it seems there was a little ruckus that resulted in a short delay.

Had there been any legal findings to support the claims of a 'stolen election' then we absolutely should have addressed them and looked for the most effective solution. Not sure if I 100% believe the testimony given that Trump said 'he deserves it' when told of the chants to 'Hang Mike Pence!" but it would be difficult to argue that Trump was the reason they were looking for the VP on Jan 6th.

Now we can see how this plays out in court. Georgia went R in 8 of the last 10 Presidential elections so its not NY or California just looking to post-term impeach Trump. A Grand Jury indictment mean its not just a political witch hunt.

As Trump said when he invited tens of thousands to DC for the protest on Jan 6th... 'Be there. Will be wild'

To me the bigger question is will any of these cases be decided within the next decade?
Old 08-01-2023, 10:00 PM   #7
VitaMan
BANNED

Quote:

speaking of Clinton, she and Pelosi to name just a few called the 2016 election stolen. Trump says that and the weaponized DOJ goes and gets a lapdog punk Jackass Smith to push novel legal charges based on Civil War era laws that have never been tried in court. it's nonsense and nothing short of political election interference.
First, thread has nothing to do with Clinton.

Second, there are many videos of Trump on a podium urging his followers to go to the Capital and fight.

Third, all the wasted internet space on Ray Epps. The conspiracy Theory is just a fart in the wind.

Fourth, Trump lost the election and look what he has done since.
Old 08-01-2023, 10:07 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
The indictments are on point the overall effort was to deny the transfer of power following a certified election. I am aware it was not certified until Jan 7 it seems there was a little ruckus that resulted in a short delay.

Had there been any legal findings to support the claims of a 'stolen election' then we absolutely should have addressed them and looked for the most effective solution. Not sure if I 100% believe the testimony given that Trump said 'he deserves it' when told of the chants to 'Hang Mike Pence!" but it would be difficult to argue that Trump was the reason they were looking for the VP on Jan 6th.

Now we can see how this plays out in court. Georgia went R in 8 of the last 10 Presidential elections so its not NY or California just looking to post-term impeach Trump. A Grand Jury indictment mean its not just a political witch hunt.

As Trump said when he invited tens of thousands to DC for the protest on Jan 6th... 'Be there. Will be wild'

To me the bigger question is will any of these cases be decided within the next decade?

not one case was dismissed due to evidence. all were technicalities like lack of standing or jurisdiction.

did Trump say "be there and riot"?

nope. no case. this is all about the absolute fear the establishment has over Trump exposing their game. they fear him.

this is to keep Trump from running again. yet everyone claims Trump can't win. so why the bullshit to keep him from running? you'd think they'd want that, but they clearly do not.

they fear Trump.
Old 08-01-2023, 10:21 PM   #9
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Default I beg to differ...

A friendly reminder of the rules:

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

I would think someone making reference to a candidate who found herself in a similar situation facing indictments would be acceptable to make mention of when discussing Trump and his current situations. Speaking for myself I made no attempt to derail or hijack the discussion from the charges Trump is now facing in Georgia.

From the AP report something I am looking forward to hearing more about when the trial gets going:

"The 45-page indictment states that when Trump could not persuade state officials to illegally swing the election in his favor, he and his allies began recruiting a slate of fake electors in seven battleground states — Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — to sign certificates falsely stating that he, not Democrat Joe Biden, had won their states."

That would indicate not only that Trump was aware the votes did not exist to give him an election win but seems to be a form of voter fraud...
Old 08-01-2023, 10:34 PM   #10
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Default A legal wormhole...

Quote:
not one case was dismissed due to evidence. all were technicalities like lack of standing or jurisdiction.

If there has been 1 court of any kind to affirm any claims of voter fraud that would have resulted in Trump defeating Biden feel free to reference them here.

The nature of protected speech can be simple or it can be complex. If Trump did nothing wrong then he will have a chance to argue that in court. So far that arena has not been an area of success for him and I predict the charges in Georgia will not end much differently. There is no question the current administration and a good percentage of media outlets want Trump out of the race. That would be true whether Jan 6 happened or not.
Old 08-01-2023, 10:40 PM   #11
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Trump is the prime example of why you can't give an idiot like him so much power. What kind of narcissistic fool thinks he can just demand changes to election results and actually have those demands executed? I don't care that he has his band of simpletons who worship him and believe his complete "I'm a victim" bullshit act. That's just not how democracy works in this country... dipshit should stop taking advice from Putin.

I used to think he would easily win the Republican nominee for POTUS (which he would), but now I seriously question whether that piece of orange shit will be able to even run for president with the way things are going for him.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 10:58 PM   #12
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
If there has been 1 court of any kind to affirm any claims of voter fraud that would have resulted in Trump defeating Biden feel free to reference them here.

The nature of protected speech can be simple or it can be complex. If Trump did nothing wrong then he will have a chance to argue that in court. So far that arena has not been an area of success for him and I predict the charges in Georgia will not end much differently. There is no question the current administration and a good percentage of media outlets want Trump out of the race. That would be true whether Jan 6 happened or not.

i told you all of the cases were dismissed without any trial or any evidence .. almost like they didn't want to see any evidence, because they didn't.

do you realize what this idiot dufus jack smith has done? he's admitted there was "minor" election fraud so now he's opened pandora's box to that.

once again read ...

Brandenburg v. Ohio

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio

then tell me Trump came anywhere close to what Brandenburg said.

and what Brandenburg said was ruled free speech and his conviction overturned.
Old 08-02-2023, 02:00 AM   #13
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Quote:
i told you all of the cases were dismissed without any trial or any evidence .. almost like they didn't want to see any evidence, because they didn't.
Funny thing about evidence. It can be tricky to get admitted into court or at times even have the case heard by a judge or jury. But outside of a courtroom all that evidence can be shared and posted. There is no actual evidence because it didn't happen. Any time you have millions of people competing for something there will be attempts to sway the count both ways and mistakes made along the way.

Trump let his ego dig a hole that his political career is going to be buried in. I think the hush money stuff is a waste of time. The Florida case for mishandled documents is a witch hunt though it seems he crossed some lines as I understand he could have de-classified them before leaving the White House. This Georgia case is the most interesting in my opinion. On some level Trump will argue he has a right to redress the government when fraud is suspected and that its all protected since being President it is his duty which does have some merit. To a point.

There is also the idea that if elected he will put the theory to a test by trying to pardon himself. It makes sense as the pardon power is pretty absolute. Since he was in office as President at the time and given what the case involves if found guilty I say he should then be removed. If he is re-elected of course.
Old 08-02-2023, 06:48 AM   #14
VitaMan
BANNED

Quote:

nope. no case. this is all about the absolute fear the establishment has over Trump exposing their game. they fear him.

this is to keep Trump from running again. yet everyone claims Trump can't win. so why the bullshit to keep him from running? you'd think they'd want that, but they clearly do not.

they fear Trump.

Lawsuits brought by Trump were dismissed because.....they did not provide evidence and were frivolous. How many were tossed out.....more than 70 ?

View the videos of Trump on a podium telling his followers to go to the Capitol and fight. Should he have used the word "riot" ?

The fear is what Trump is attempting to do to democracy.

TDS is alive and well in the minds of his followers.
Old 08-02-2023, 07:39 AM   #15
Hdtown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Great day for America, Diaper Don is going down.
Hdtown is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women