Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35665
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2015, 11:34 PM   #1
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Why do some of these guys want to run off the girls on this board?

It looks like some of these guys are trying to cock block the other guys on this board.
Every time a girl writes or even post on a thread there is some asshole jumping down her throat for showing her activity, making us girls afraid to even talk here.

It is up to the real men on this board to jump down these guys throats and tell them to Shut the Fuck up!
Where are the Real White Nights?
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 11:56 PM   #2
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree! A Lot of trolls on here trolling around and starting mess....seems like they need to get start getting some pussy and stop acting like one....
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 11:59 PM   #3
Ray_ban1964
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Unhappy Juveniles

I feel all you ladies should be able to post anything you wish, That is how some of us guys find out more about you so we can choose a lady that will suit our needs.
Ray_ban1964 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 12:03 AM   #4
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I learned to ignore the keyboard warriors here a long time ago. No one can ruin your day unless you let them.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 12:14 AM   #5
MrIntrepid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I guess Im one of the "younger" guys around here. Saying that, I know my way around forums and chats pretty well and to feed these trolls with responses just encourages them. Posting replies to the actual thread instead of them effectively ignores them and takes the wind out of their sails.

Also, chatting with you ladies on these boards really helps to show who we can make a good connection with and really enjoy the time together, as opposed to the bp ads that provide none of the ongoing interaction.
MrIntrepid is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 12:42 AM   #6
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

It's not only the guys, it's also some of the ladies! It's like there fighting over a street corner.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 01:49 AM   #7
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

That's an interesting perspective. I do seem to recall a while back there were women saying they would not see "insert handle here" because they had seen some girl they had problems with and so on so forth and would not accept references from those individuals. Fully understand that they have the right to choose just the like the guys do.

I remember too about some of the women accusing other women of being managed and so on and so forth. Im one of the younger guys I suppose. I rarely visit the AR boards anymore because its just a recycle of the same stuff. over and over and over. It just gets old sometimes, so I take my dollar to dfw and could not be happier.

And I don't mean any disrespect but its the internet. and from what I am told guys will catch a ton of shit for being perceived as a white knight....I could not care any less about that kind of stuff. because its internet. the real world is what matters to me. but on that same note....I'm not here to meet dudes, soooo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
It's not only the guys, it's also some of the ladies! It's like there fighting over a street corner.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 11:54 AM   #8
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Ivory View Post
It looks like some of these guys are trying to cock block the other guys on this board.
Every time a girl writes or even post on a thread there is some asshole jumping down her throat for showing her activity, making us girls afraid to even talk here.

It is up to the real men on this board to jump down these guys throats and tell them to Shut the Fuck up!
Where are the Real White Nights?

Nobody is trying to "cock block" anyone. You should never be afraid to speak your mind on the board. Just because someone replies to your comment don't take it personal.

I'm really not suprised that bd was the first to reply on your thread. Lmao !! Any bad publicity she is getting, she called upon herself with her "we don't get enough money" thread. I know that's not the actual name of the thread but that's basically what it was. She's was actually trying to get all the girls together to raise rates and to be honest, non gfe is definitely not worth $300.00 plus per session. I don't know why you didn't just name this thread...." why is everyone picking on bd" Now that bd has girls under her. I'm not in a hurry to see any of them, especially at her given rates. I'm afraid of having a bd experience because she is their advisor/handler. I'm not saying it's true, just speculation. I seen that some guys have had a wonderful time with one. To each his own. If business get too slow for bd maybe one of these fine ladies will run a benefit/raffle to help raise money for her. That would be a nice guesture.

I have personally witnessed some of the conniving and evil things that are said behind some of the other girls backs and if you don't believe it you better open your eyes because you may be next. I've had women tell me bad things about other girls on the board and then see the same girl be buddY buddY on the board with that girl. It is a cut throat business....rid the competition. Guess I'm starting to wander off. lol

As for your "real men" comment. Are you try to "rally the troops" lol
cluefinder is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 12:47 PM   #9
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Clue finder, I knew you would be back...just like a fat kid racing to the crispy Kreme box to get the last doughnut just so his little sister couldn't have it...you just couldn't resist, could you?

After reading your 3 page of nothing but insult post...I see your just a miserable person looking to drag others down in your misery pit...carry on you miserable poor man I pity you..
Old 11-23-2015, 12:48 PM   #10
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My ladies are doing just fine with business they don't need to see ass oles like you to scare them out of the hobby.....lol geez
Old 11-23-2015, 12:59 PM   #11
Guest100816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

This sure is a hatefulass bunch of folks..ugh
Guest100816 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 01:15 PM   #12
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
Clue finder, I knew you would be back...just like a fat kid racing to the crispy Kreme box to get the last doughnut just so his little sister couldn't have it...you just couldn't resist, could you?

After reading your 3 page of nothing but insult post...I see your just a miserable person looking to drag others down in your misery pit...carry on you miserable poor man I pity you..

Lmao !! You are so unoriginal. I used the crispy creme line on another thread. I think you actually cut and pasted that. It was pretty funny I must admit!! I see you have been checking on me. Lmao!! Who's the one without a life. Lmao !!

Don't have pity on me baby girl. I'm really doing fine on my own.

Here is another one you can quote me on! I've seen your goods in pictures.....it looks like it was beaten with a bag of donkey dicks!!
cluefinder is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 01:37 PM   #13
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't send shit out in pictures thank you. And I have seen your face it looks like it has been beat the up with horse dicks and that mouth go get some work done...I can't tell your doing fine you have to try and talk shit to hookers and you are on here having to look to pay one just to fuck you... your a sad sad kid, sucks to be you...
Old 11-23-2015, 01:41 PM   #14
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh you caught own to your own stupid line that you call an insult? Lol smh
Old 11-23-2015, 01:51 PM   #15
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

& so what I have a larger labia than most girls! & most men love my lips thanks you! Nothing that a $4,500 dollar surgery will not fix I was born with it...go do some research on the females pussy since you ovbouisbly know nothing about one...since you never get any...too bad they don't have a surgery for you so you could grow a bigger dick...but you have to be stuck with that poor curse of small man and small dick syndrome...((

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women