Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70744
biomed162832
Yssup Rider60516
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48513
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41974
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36363
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2015, 08:22 AM   #1
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Those last awful unexpected last minute cancellations.

Ugh those awful last minute cancellations that sometimes happen.

My body is on haywire mode (which I hate) and I see that fsbm only is the safe and solid option to solidly follow through with appointments right now.

So with that being said, I've had to do a couple of last minute cancellations (which I HATE).

So my question is, when a provider has to cancel at the last minute (due to a situation out of her control), what can she do (within reason) to convay the message that she REALLY does respect and appreciate and your valuable time?

I'm going through a difficult (and scary) transition at the moment and I have to change my game plan but I figured this is a GREAT opportunity to get some valuable and useful feed back at the same time.

So do tell, what can us ladies do to help you feel valued and respected when these situations arise?
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 08:27 AM   #2
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Maybe I'm just used to it but last minute cancels are all part of the business. Nothing is confirmed until the clothes are on the floor and her feet are in the air.

With that. No long drawn out excuses about kids, grandmas or blah-blah-blah. Just a "Sorry but I must cancel". However do it more then once and some consideration should be given.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 08:29 AM   #3
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Well the truth is always best I think everyone realizes that we all have our regular lives
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 08:30 AM   #4
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Awesome. Thanks for the feed back. I appreciate it.
Old 08-21-2015, 08:46 AM   #5
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

If you have to cancel, so be it. The douchbags might get pissed but lots of guys won't. You might keep a record of who you cancelled on and make the extra effort if he wants to see you again. Two times in a row on a guy and he probably won't see you. Our fragile egos just can't take it...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 08:51 AM   #6
Spinner Lisa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 304473
My ECCIE Reviews

I cancelled on a client last night because I couldn't make it to my incall last night. I get up this morning and he decides to send p411 ok which I denied and heard he did a ncns review. Doesn't really bother me. I'm a human and if you that mad cause I couldn't make it, then I didn't need to see you anyway.
Spinner Lisa is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 09:03 AM   #7
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

honestly it happens

it sucks, most people understand if you explain the reason to them
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 09:09 AM   #8
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I do not care to know a reason, real or made up, why someone cancels on me, as it adds very little comfort to the frustration of being cancelled on. So, I just chalk it up as just a annoying ramification of being in the hobby and move on to the next provider on my list. If she contacts me after the fact and offers a make up session for a reduced rate, that would be great, but I would not hold my breath on that, especially if she is a well known provider.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 09:13 AM   #9
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, it sounds learning how to be more understanding would bring you more peace in life.

Especially if she is trying to be as respectful as she can in the situation.

Whoa is me, victim is about as unattractive as a provider being disregarding and bitchy about having to cancel. Neither reactions are productive and adds zero value.

I just now saw your edit: Yes, it does suck, and I totally respect and understand that. Chalking it up is a mature way of handling things
Old 08-21-2015, 09:16 AM   #10
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I think if you cancel with an hour or more notice that's part of the hobby and I wouldn't expect anything in return.

I would typically confirm an hour before the appointment time or before I had to leave my house or work. If you cancel after we confirm then I think that's different and a discount or extended time session should be offered.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 09:18 AM   #11
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
I think if you cancel with an hour or more notice that's part of the hobby and I wouldn't expect anything in return.

I would typically confirm an hour before the appointment time or before I had to leave my house or work. If you cancel after we confirm then I think that's different and a discount or extended time session should be offered.

Awesome. This is the type of answer I'm looking for. Something concrete and tangible.

Thanks for your feed back.
Old 08-21-2015, 09:42 AM   #12
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

if the Hobbyist is one you have seen before:

"I decided to cancel, I didn't appreciate you sticking your ass in my face last time"..

I kid

really, just say unfortunately you must cancel, and an extra line about how you were looking forward to the session, or regret not getting to meet you, or I hope we get another chance soon is a nice finish.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 09:58 AM   #13
Hellion437
Account Disabled

Encounters: 70

We're all adults here. You've been a stable and reliable fixture long enough that no reasonable person could fault you for having to cancel for personal reasons.

Whatever the reason is I offer my best wishes and hope you feel better soon.
Hellion437 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 10:53 AM   #14
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL...Chung, I love you.

Awww Hellion437, you are correct and thank you so much I appreciate the well wishes.

:-)
Old 08-21-2015, 11:05 AM   #15
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

You're a female - assuming it was that time of the month you'd be killed on here for having an appointment while it was going on so either way you can't win. Hopefully you have the class of customers that understand and respect these things happen. You may offer less than FS as an alternative and let them decide.

Of course there's the other option of referring them to Maxi who ceased having menstral issues decades ago.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women