Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2010, 10:39 AM   #1
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My female on female hobby cherry was popped last nite!! OMG you CAN teach an old dog new tricks lmao

In chat just the other day, I asked the question what it was about two women that was so exciting, that I just did not understand it. I see requests for doubles and double partners all the time but just kind of said ewww, ya know? I had dabbled with it in my personal life some years ago, but eh, it just wasn't for me. I was more of the do'ee, not the do'er. But I just did not enjoy it. I never gave it another thought.

So last night I head out to meet a gentleman friend of mine for some fun. So when I get there, he's telling me about his regular lady friend and he wants her to come over too. I told him cool with me, as her and I are "friends" and knowing that neither one of us is into women it was fine. We have known each other for years and I'm thinking it would be cool to hang out with her again because she's just a kick ass chick. I knew there would not be any uncomfortable feelings and told him that it would be great to just use and abuse him.

So she arrives and we are all hanging out when we decided to get in the pool. Now we decide to get to work. It was a little awkward at first and I felt sort of out of place and wasn't sure how to proceed with another woman cock-blocking....in a literal sense. It disappeared into her mouth and I'm thinking WTH am I supposed to be doing? lol So I took a step back (I'm not even sure they noticed it lol) and gathered my thoughts and formed a game plan. I figured well hell, don't just stand here looking stupid and making yourself sex-starved. I was getting a little cold in the water anyway, so fuck it. I jump in-behind her as it were. I thought how soft her skin was and how good his cock looked going in and out of her mouth. So I slide on around and decided to woman up!

We put him on a float to make him more comfortable. We are slobbing the old knob and he's going crazy. Every so often our tongues would touch. At first it was weird but I kept thinking of the magnificent penis we had right there. So at some point I just said to her "let's drive him crazy and kiss." Now mind you he is laying on a pool float, we each have a leg cocked up over him so it's not like he's going anywhere. So we kiss. Not bad, I thought. I will admit, this was my first girlie kiss ever! I couldn't help but giggle as we are kissing. I'm amazed that I, of all people, am actually sticking my tongue in another chick's throat. Head to toe this guy is getting licked when he requests to go inside. Cool!

So he goes in to get things ready. She and I sit out there and get our game plan together. After a few minutes in we go. Our game plan just kind of went to hell. I kid you not. It was the most impromptu shit I have ever been involved in. We tie this guy down to the bed and literally, have our way with him. But in the midst of it, her and I are interacting and it was FUN! We did have some limitations and never crossed those boundries, but it was a blast all the same. But what was the most fun was not so much the interaction with her, as it was the reaction from him. It drove him crazy. And I LOVED to see him beg and squirm and want more. It was fanfreakintastic. But I won't bore you with all of the details hehe. I will only say he was one happy man.

I won't name her. If she so desires to speak on the thread then hey, you will know. But thanks girl.....if anybody were to pop my cherry might as well be you!

I won't name the lucky man. If he wishes to review you will read that. He may even still be asleep lol

But OMG, you can teach and old dog new tricks and I got my girlie cherry popped. I just wanted to brag.....errrr, share!

Have a fantabulous weekend. I already did!

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:47 AM   #2
Gisselle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31633
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmm... I havent had my cherry popped yet but sounds like you had fun Meg
Gisselle is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:44 AM   #3
Monica
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26062
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like an awesome time... good for you!
Monica is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:50 PM   #4
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

My fantasy as well as MOST guys is FMF threesome and all doing each other...do hope you enjoyed it Meg and have the pleasure of doing it more often ....maybe with me .LOL ...T
tsrv4me is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:25 PM   #5
Traveler64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Come on mods, man up. Meg gets credit for a review. One of the better ones I've read!
Traveler64 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:34 PM   #6
steverino50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 104

Do we make this a "sticky" thread? Now I will be watching for your doubles ad!

Seriously, great post Meg.
steverino50 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:42 PM   #7
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6925
My ECCIE Reviews

"look at me" lol
Brooke Cumsalot is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:44 PM   #8
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot View Post
"look at me" lol
LMAO on this, hell ya!

love ya girl
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:52 PM   #9
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6925
My ECCIE Reviews

i had to put my HH sarcastic opinion on this one lol hah sice you do it to me all the time!! noce threAD!! heh well hey everybody else does it, why cant u! lol should of posted a pic!
Brooke Cumsalot is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:41 PM   #10
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Meg congrats!!! Im glad you had a good time.......!!!!
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 07:16 PM   #11
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

It's not often I get a boner while reading.....BOOOiiiing!
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:45 PM   #12
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Thumbs up Way to go Meg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler64 View Post
Come on mods, man up. Meg gets credit for a review. One of the better ones I've read!
+1

hotlips_houlihan: Reviews 1
you keep this up and you will be allowed in the mens LR

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #13
Makenzee_Ryder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn Meg I have been wanting to POP that Cherry of yours......LOL
Glad u had a great time and maybe we can get together......
Makenzee_Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:35 PM   #14
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lucky you =P
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:14 AM   #15
QueenSophie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1223
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot View Post
i had to put my HH sarcastic opinion on this one lol hah sice you do it to me all the time!!

Why single her out? Sarcasim is one thing. The blatent truth is another.

noce threAD!!

It was a nice thread, yes. Not an AD by any means. Think of it as more like a revolution. Not sure what a ...wait, n/m.

heh well hey everybody else does it, why cant u!

Because SHE doesnt have to. SHE does that in the AD section.

Oh yeah, FYI...this is NOT an AD, I repeat, NOT an AD .....BUT dayuuum!!!

The first thing I remember out of her mouth was..."after all these years can ya believe we are finally nekkid together?"

"Meg was spot on with her replay of the evening....it was quite a uhm, like she said, a fantabulous night for a moon dance, naked, by the pool, in the pool, on the patio, etc etc...I DO have to say!

Yes, she did giggle. Yes she does have an awsome ass. Yes she has fantastic natural boobs and the softest skin ever, but boy howdy wow!! Watching her titty fuck someone was quite the turn on!! And, she aint a bad kisser to boot!!

Oh..I did get a text today wondering if I was missing any lime green fishnet belongings. I was wondering where the hell they were!!

Thankya Meg...you make me blush!!

All I can say is the hell on!!
QueenSophie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women