Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2010, 06:10 AM   #1
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default A New Twist on a Common Topic

Analytical types seem to post frequently about "best size, best position, etc." And I suppose we all think about such things, so I naturally was drawn to this article. As usual, it's the comments that make it worth linking to.

Regards,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...xperience.html
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:57 AM   #2
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

The quickie just doesn't appeal to me in a hobby related experience.
It's okay with your SO when time is limited and you've already had sex with this person umpteen times and maybe it's time to get some sleep.
Or you have plans to go eat or meet some friends in an hour or something like that.
I think most women prefer a slow build up as well most of the time.
10 minutes is more like "Git R Done."
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 07:16 AM   #3
Fiero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

They must be using the Bill Clinton definition of sex and only talking about penetration time. 10 minutes from intimacy begins to intimacy ends?? That seems too little...although it is more than zero where many couples are today.
Fiero is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:35 AM   #4
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I'd put it at a minimum of 30 minutes...

Yesterday I had a session, 15 minutes chat and light touching/foreplay, 10 minutes of daty, 25 minutes of penetrating sex, followed by about 10 minutes of cooldown/chat.

Was just about right, thought a little longer daty and longer cooldown period would have been nice. But time was limited for me.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:16 AM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
I'd put it at a minimum of 30 minutes...

Yesterday I had a session, 15 minutes chat and light touching/foreplay, 10 minutes of daty, 25 minutes of penetrating sex, followed by about 10 minutes of cooldown/chat.

Was just about right, thought a little longer daty and longer cooldown period would have been nice. But time was limited for me.
25 minutes of penetrative sex? It's just a crying shame that you're not fond of big girls!

With that being said, I guess that my expectations might be a little lower than most. I'm happy with a great 15 minute of messing around. Longer? Sure it's better but sometimes it's just not possible. Besides a quick and good rutting goes a long way to making me happy.

Oooppppsss...Did I say too much?

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:23 AM   #6
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
25 minutes of penetrative sex? It's just a crying shame that you're not fond of big girls!
With that being said, I guess that my expectations might be a little lower than most. I'm happy with a great 15 minute of messing around. Longer? Sure it's better but sometimes it's just not possible. Besides a quick and good rutting goes a long way to making me happy.

Oooppppsss...Did I say too much?
Hugs,
Elisabeth
One day Elisabeth, one day. I promise.

As far as the 25 minutes, give the credit to the lady on this one, she was really enjoying it.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:26 AM   #7
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

After reading the article, two thoughts come to mind.

1. I interpreted "the length of time for sexual intercourse" as the amount of time spent engaged in penetration, NOT to include foreplay and afterglow. Anyone who expects that a couple can go from start to finish, in a mutually satisfying manner, in 13 minutes is out of their mind.

2. We all like different things. Quickies, extended sex/lovemaking sessions, one sided pleasure, all nighters...hell, I'll guess most of us vary our menu depending on mood, time avaialble, who we're with, our partners desires, along with a myriad of other variables.

It amazes me to read these studies, especially when they cite a focus group of 50 people! It would be much more interesting, and telling, to see results with a larger and more representatibve control group. In fact, just the composition of the control group would make a difference. (For example, a control group of married people, single people, young people, sex industry workers etc., etc., etc.)

I don't give a hoot how many patients these folks have seen over the decades. The study is flawed, because my assumption would be that normal, sexually healthy individuals DON'T seek sex counseling. Hence, the results are flawed before the study even began!

To the point however, I have varied desires for the length and style of sex in my life. No hard and fast rules other than going with the mood at the time, and making sure my partner is on board. (Or, at least pretending to be! Haha.)

TP
Tony Patella is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women