Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
test
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70698
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60304
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48414
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41374
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35776
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2016, 09:51 AM   #1
seasonedvet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Default Stood up by ECCIE providers??

I have been stood up by three different ECCIE provider in the last 2 months. It might be because I can only play at lunchtime. I don't worry about it too much but I would rather a provider tell me up front that she can't or won't than to make an appointment then not answer any other message the day and time of the appointment. I always call to confirm an hour prior or earlier if I have to cancel. I wonder if this is just coincidence or I'm on some kind of bad list? Anyone else having this problem? The last one was yesterday!
seasonedvet is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 11:37 AM   #2
yahoo_ooo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 27
Default 🙄

It's happen to me plenty of times. I sometimes fill like getting on here and writing a review each time it happens, but I just go on to the next girl.
yahoo_ooo is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 03:24 PM   #3
seasonedvet
Valued Poster

Same here, I always have a backup available!
Old 03-09-2016, 05:31 PM   #4
SnorreS
Gaining Momentum

Thumbs up Names or handles please

so we know who to avoid. Without naming names or handles what's the point of this thread?

After many years in the hobby I've only had one NCNS and that was with a provider traveling through NM from Denver to Arizona. Can't remember her name. P411 providers usually have good track records, and Gina gets on their case in a big way if they NCNS. I highly recommend P411 for reliable service, no hassles and drama.
SnorreS is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 08:25 AM   #5
seasonedvet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnorreS View Post
so we know who to avoid. Without naming names or handles what's the point of this thread?

After many years in the hobby I've only had one NCNS and that was with a provider traveling through NM from Denver to Arizona. Can't remember her name. P411 providers usually have good track records, and Gina gets on their case in a big way if they NCNS. I highly recommend P411 for reliable service, no hassles and drama.
My point was to ask if anyone else was having the same problem lately. I too have been in the hobby many years. I have used P411 in the past. I agree it is more reliable but based on my needs it is not needed. All three NCNS were travelers and as I do plenty of research on providers prior to first contact these providers have good track records. A NCNS is just a normal risk of the hobby and I don't get to worked up about it. Experience has taught me that a reliable local is always a good back-up plan.
Old 03-10-2016, 06:58 PM   #6
lostinalb
Premium Access

Encounters: 148

I have found that happen quite often. It is always a risk, and because I have very limited time for this hobby, a NCNS or even contact until I get there, then cancel or reschedule is always a bummer. I will usually not try again when that happens as my time is valuable too. If they apologize and sound at least remotely sincere, I might give it another try, but honestly, I have been burned more than succeed in these situations. Just my personal experience.
lostinalb is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 07:25 PM   #7
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Never had a NCNS yet. Notice a some of ladies don't respond when I send a PM!
NM is a funny place to play in.
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 06:35 AM   #8
SnorreS
Gaining Momentum

True that NM is a funny place to hobby, but I've found that local providers are in general reliable and good communicators. I never book from BP as a rule. Other ECCIE boards have lots of NCNS posts and complaints about no service. Goes both ways, and for a while a few years back I remember many complaints about client NCNS from traveling ladies.

I travel a lot and P411 is a sure way of getting things done without wasting time and money.
SnorreS is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 02:53 AM   #9
msmadison39
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 105703
My ECCIE Reviews

seasonedvet, I'm so sorry to hear that! You are one of my ATF and definitely deserve better! It has been happening to me too a lot in Houston. I hope your luck changes!
msmadison39 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 10:11 AM   #10
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

This is not just an ECCIE issue. I, too, don't book through BP but the no show happens in several venues, and not just New Mexico
carguy1989 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 02:45 PM   #11
KremeDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 264430
Location: CROSS COUNTRY: Tennessee Mississippi Alabama Louisiana Florida
My ECCIE Reviews

Unfortunately the no call no shows happen on both ends of the spectrum from us providers I get a lot of gentleman that call and set things up and just never show up it would be nice but a simple text or call saying hey I can't make it plans changed I don't need an excuse but jeeze not saying anything and me passing up another appointment is bad business and as a businesswoman me losing business is definitely not a good thing in any aspect.
KremeDesire is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 06:40 PM   #12
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I get ncns in Dallas so I avoid traveling there its a waste of time and money. Why prebook appointments then cancel uggh annoying. Sorry to here that you guys are getting ncns, but agree providers should at least let you know if she has to cancel.
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 08:14 AM   #13
seasonedvet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmadison39 View Post
seasonedvet, I'm so sorry to hear that! You are one of my ATF and definitely deserve better! It has been happening to me too a lot in Houston. I hope your luck changes!
Thanks Madison! You continue to be one of the reasons I enjoy this hobby. See you soon..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women