Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162428
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35737
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2010, 05:29 PM   #1
Chloe_lane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 43071
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face why arent u writing reviews?

i have seen a few gentlemen over the past couple of months we had great sessions i asked them to do a review and still nothing. i have noticed when i dont have recent reviews its dead for me. I need to make $$ its holiday season and slow anyway so every bit helps! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do my reviews

Thanks ..........
Chloe_lane is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Ummm....sorry to hear things are slow, but maybe you should email the actual gents you'd like to review you, rather than using this approach. They may not see your pleas for reviews here in the CO-ED forum.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:41 PM   #3
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

I stopped writing reviews when I heard that eccie reviews were used against a couple of my all-time favorite bodyrub girls in the process of an LE bust.
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:25 PM   #4
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe_lane View Post
i have seen a few gentlemen over the past couple of months we had great sessions i asked them to do a review and still nothing. i have noticed when i dont have recent reviews its dead for me. I need to make $$ its holiday season and slow anyway so every bit helps! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do my reviews

Thanks ..........
chloe, there are a gazillion reasons why a guy doesnt write/post reviews. for me, it's cos i'm lazy and just dont get around to it. i have other things to spend my time on [wink wink]. [as of today, i only have 11 and i've visited way more than that number of women since i joined eccie].

also, for me, unless i ask and really want to know, i would rather not know why or for what a woman needs the funds [does your local donut shop or restaurant say things like that??]. just let me know what i can expect if i were to come visit you. entice me, intrigue me, seduce me instead.

max hit it on the head as well, email or private message the guy(s) [see my comments to 1Jannessa on the "No reviews!!" thread.].
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:28 PM   #5
nubuzz2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

A good client can also show their appreciation by granting a provider's wish, in this case she is requesting a review. For those providers who wish to remain UTR, not to write a review is most respectful too.

Judging by some of the short non-informative reviews I've seen, seems a good client is also someone with some writing skills (just a joke....)

That's a shame if LE is using these reviews to plan a bust, many providers need some cred out there to keep traffic coming in. Statistically, how many providers in this area get a lot of repeat business? The ECCIE system also encourages seeing a lot of providers reducing the chance for repeaters, to keep free Premium Access.

I'm ready to just pay up annually and get off the carousel, and I'm a relative newbie here.

Nubuzz
nubuzz2010 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:54 PM   #6
Int3rested
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

the devil (le) is in the details...
Int3rested is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:28 PM   #7
argus256
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

This post is void of any tact and is just a beg for attention, i for one will NOT see you just because of this single thread.
argus256 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:42 PM   #8
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by argus256 View Post
This post is void of any tact and is just a beg for attention, i for one will NOT see you just because of this single thread.
Dude, lighten up.
TheBizzer is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:47 PM   #9
argus256
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Theres an ad area for a reason, tired of seeing this kind of blather for attention outside of them
argus256 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:10 PM   #10
Chloe_lane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation attention?

first off this thread isnt for "attention" i ask a client to do a review and they say they will and they dont ....im sure several providers have the same issue ....
i do what i say im gonna do so i guess its a courtesy thing for me.
i still get my regulars but i notice when i get a current review i get more calls is all im saying

there always seems to be one person out there who has to be a jerk about things but now i do see what alot of cleints mean when they say they dont like doing reviews because there is always someone out there who has to say something negative about their review
i asked a simple freakin question and that was it i dont need ur crappy reply im a real nice girl but dude u need to get a life
Old 12-06-2010, 11:11 PM   #11
Chloe_lane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

and by the looks of ur last review i probably wouldnt want to see u either!
Old 12-07-2010, 01:13 AM   #12
warlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Chloe, I don't know about the other gents that write reviews, but I put a lot of thought and effort into the reviews I write. For me, it generally takes two to three times as long to write the review as it did for the session I'm writing it on. For the most part, I also don't see a need to write a review on someone I've seen before and reviewed, kind of like covering the same ground twice. The exception being, say a session that was vastly different than a previous session with that person.
Excluding apathy and laziness, just human nature I suppose, some gents are reluctant to write reviews for fear of being "flamed" or ridiculed. Also keep in mind that not all reviews need to be posted for everyone to read, some may be posted for premium access members only.

If you are experiencing cash flow problems, and who isn't at this time of year, especially in this economy, maybe you could discreetly contact your 'regulars', and offer a discount. Ten sessions at half price puts more $$ in your pocket than a couple at full price.

Just my $.02
warlock is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:17 AM   #13
Chloe_lane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock View Post
Chloe, I don't know about the other gents that write reviews, but I put a lot of thought and effort into the reviews I write. For me, it generally takes two to three times as long to write the review as it did for the session I'm writing it on. For the most part, I also don't see a need to write a review on someone I've seen before and reviewed, kind of like covering the same ground twice. The exception being, say a session that was vastly different than a previous session with that person.
Excluding apathy and laziness, just human nature I suppose, some gents are reluctant to write reviews for fear of being "flamed" or ridiculed. Also keep in mind that not all reviews need to be posted for everyone to read, some may be posted for premium access members only.

If you are experiencing cash flow problems, and who isn't at this time of year, especially in this economy, maybe you could discreetly contact your 'regulars', and offer a discount. Ten sessions at half price puts more $$ in your pocket than a couple at full price.

Just my $.02

thanks babe i will try that
Old 12-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #14
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Chloe...please check your PMs
JohnJohn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women