Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162428
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35736
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2010, 03:23 PM   #1
NeedingMore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Low Volume Providers

So I have been reading some ads, and many reference that they are a low volume provider.

I think this definition is used rather loosely (pardon the pun).

I want to know what providers constitute as a low volume provider. On the flip, what do hobbyist consider a low volume provider is.

Hobbyist, does it matter to you if a provider is low volume?

I guess for me, I'd rather not be swapping fluids with a lady that has been with someone within 24 hours, but the reality is you can never tell...Is this a reasonable or realistic request?
NeedingMore is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:29 PM   #2
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

i use to see 5 or 6 guys a day about a yr or so ago....now i see maybe 2 guys a day 3 times a week, BUT MY RATES DOUBLED SINCE THEN TOOO

i think im low volume NOW!!!!!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:02 PM   #3
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Honey, I'm so low volume, that you will need a hearing aid! LOL! I know, I know.....that was corny!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:18 PM   #4
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I'm waiting to find the world's first "high volume provider." I've yet to hear of any one coming forward and admitting that yes, they are a high volume provider. So by self selection, I think they are all low volume providers.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:20 PM   #5
Guest030617
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
Honey, I'm so low volume, that you will need a hearing aid! LOL! I know, I know.....that was corny!
Old 12-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #6
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I think I am pretty low volume....I usually see 1 or 2 clients a week..But most
of the time just 1....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #7
Jasinda
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1950

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
Well I think I am pretty low volume....I usually see 1 or 2 clients a week..But most
of the time just 1....
Same here.

Jas
Jasinda is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 08:13 PM   #8
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews

I see 1 maybe 2 guys a day and sometimes its a couple days between appointments . I do this by choice when i first started i was a high volume provider seeing as many guys as i could fit in between 9am and 11pm that was also about 4 years ago to. Now , i could not imagine seeing that many people in a day and sometimes wonder how i did. I used to do 15min. apt now i don't. I have over the years dropped off the lower times and the lower rates . I will be SEMI-RETIRING DEC 31st. I will be going down to 1 to 2 days a week and 2H or longer and 1 to 2 clients a week . I think that this biz changes just like everything else . We grow as providers to be respected , reliable and trusted and after we have built that we can sometimes change our plan as to be low or high volume as to what our needs are to care for our families.

TxTushHog -- I said it i WAS a high volume provider . lol NOW i am NOT !
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:01 PM   #9
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
of the time just 1....
I was down to one or two every 3-4 months this past year while I was retired/utr.

But now that's how I am with a flux of higher volume when I travel. Even then I prefer not to have 5-8 guys in a day.
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:49 PM   #10
theMILFnextdoor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11171
Default I can count on ONE hand how many gentleman I saw...

In the last 2 months.

I'm kinda in the same boat as Ms. Fawn. I have work in the civilian world, in a career that I absolutely love. I've had the same job for 17 years. I do "this" for fun, really. I am the female version of the hobbyist.

I started in "this" at the ripe old age of 39. I was 39, empty nesting, my son had joined the Army and my daughter was away at college, out of state of course. I was emptying nesting, and not liking it one bit, I'm still not. I was completely lost.

I've been a single mommy the whole entire time. Long story short, I was married, had two kids, and divorced, before I was old enough to legally drink. I got pregnant, married, graduated high school, and started college, and had a baby girl, all in the same year. I started taking my classes for college in the summer, just two weeks after my high school graduation. Because I was pregnant and due in the fall, I knew if I didnt start classes right then and there, there would always be some excuse for why I wouldnt be able to go to college. I am so glad I did.

So my daughter has graduated college now, at her first, and only choice of University. I'm still paying on the loans, for her first four years, yes, she does help out, its not a free ride ya know, when she gets the letter she had been hoping for. She was accepted into medical school!

I got off track. sorry. I'm low volume by design, it just suits me, its simply the way I am built I love my civilian job, I love that I get to do "this" on side, when the stars all properly align, and schedules relent, I get to have some serious passion time. I look forward to it, I long for it, I actually crave it, and its just a bonus, with whip cream and a cherry on top, that it helps pay for medical school for my "baby", who I guess isnt really a baby anymore.

Gosh, they grow up so fast.
theMILFnextdoor is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:10 AM   #11
Guest030617
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Dayum and here i was thinkn i was low volume.....lol

Quote:
of the time just 1....
Old 12-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #12
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

I usually see 1 client a day now, maybe 2 but most of my appointments are multi hour

...as you can't beat my rates or GFE service....
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:45 PM   #13
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Several low volume providers who I have talked to say they see 1 full service a day. They may see others at a lower level of service or not.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:19 PM   #14
luca_brasi
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

If you are looking for GFE then low volume doesn't matter, may help. If the provider is comfortable with the volume and and maintains a good attitude then it should not matter, we are there for a specified amount of time. What happens after that doesn't matter.

If on the other hand the hobbyist wants a temporary girlfriend or semi girl friend, or if the provider implies they have something special extending beyond the session it's more likely to matter.

Some of my best experiences have been with providers that see multiple clients in a day, but the thing is they are not checking email or voicemail on the iPhone while I am there she is not dragging others into the deal by constantly messing with the phone or constantly talking about her other sessions or trying to schedule something with someone else when you are there.

On the other hand some of my worst experiences including BCD is was by "low volume" providers, when you are there they are not "physically or emotionally available, stay distracted and act like they are just putting up with you.

For me it's more about how the low or high volume impacts the providers' performance, attitude, and time alone with the hobbyist.
luca_brasi is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:10 PM   #15
guest010613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Wink Perfect Volume

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
Dayum and here i was thinkn i was low volume.....lol
Snow Baby, the only volume I care about when I finally get to see you will be the volume of your moans!

Seriously, volume doesn't matter in and of itself. For me it's about how involved in us my date is - if she's with me in the moment, and doesn't rush because she's scheduled back2back or is too exhausted to enjoy herself, then it's cool. And if she can't do that, no matter how few guys (or gals) she sees, then it won't be any fun at all.

Just my $.02 worth
guest010613 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women