Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37122
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Your FIRST...

Anyone care to share your first encounter with the opposite sex? It can be your first kiss, your first "all the way" or your first AWESOME experience...maybe they are all in one if you were lucky! LOL!

My first kiss was in junior high at a party while playing spin the bottle. My spin landed on 'Donald' who was probably the ugliest boy with the buckiest teeth in the school. It was pretty gross.

My first intercourse was with an older guy when I was in high school and it was pretty okay. In my house, my room, my bed (my parents worked nights). It was just sweet. I thought it (his penis) was the biggest thing I'd ever seen...well, actually it WAS! LOL!

Anyone else?
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:26 PM   #2
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

the first was possibly the best 4 seconds of my first 16 years. She said I was magnificent. I am not sure, but I think she was lying.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:37 PM   #3
elpocitopolloloco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

My first sexual experience left me thinking that sex was overrated. She came. I didn't. She stalked me. I changed my phone#. I was 16.

I was 19 before I had sex again. The second time, she came. I didn't. I was still thinking sex is overrated.

Finally, I met someone that showed me that this could be just as exciting and enjoyable for me as it was for her. What was the missing ingredient? What was the Rosetta Stone?

Fellatio.
elpocitopolloloco is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:10 PM   #4
caddyman
Gaining Momentum

Baptist preachers daughter. It's true ... they are the bad girls!
caddyman is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 03:40 PM   #5
McNulty
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

What always stands out to me was the first time I did anything with a girl other than make out, a bit of fingering, etc. I was 14 or 15 and a family friend got marries for the first time late in life, I think she was 60 or so, anyway, my parents had a reception for her at our house. She had a niece at the wedding was about my age and we had been hanging around and playing a bit of grab ass the day before at a dinner, I think she was from Iowa or Nebraska, this continued at the reception at our house. At some point in time we ended up in my room and I went down on her; The Police "Every Breath You Take" was playing on the radio. Obviously I didn't know what the hell I was doing, but she seemed to enjoy it and I know I loved the hell out it! Maybe that why I still enjoy DATY so much.
McNulty is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:55 PM   #6
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Mine was with the girl next door. We were both 15.It was outside with nature very awkward. Just recently I have been in contact with her, my what the years do ....
St.Mateo is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:29 AM   #7
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

Mine was with a boy down the road. His family owned a dairy farm. It was a hot summer night and he snuck in my window. My best friend was asleep in my bed so we were making out on the floor. We tried to have sex but he was just too big. Even though we didn't quite make it, I still count it as my first. I was 14 and he was 15.

My first kiss was at my first junior high dance. I remember it was really wet and I smelled b/o and wondered if he'd washed his back.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:34 AM   #8
Bob Soldios
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

My first kiss? A girl who I remember to this day. I was 5 at the time, she was 7.
First really sexual experience? Still a child (8), I was the only kid in the neighborhood with a treehouse. There were two girls I knew and we played house. I got aroused and didn't even know why really, but knew i liked it.

Oddly enough I didn't lose my virginity until I was 16.
Bob Soldios is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:48 PM   #9
Omega
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Mine might be a little alarming.

My mom's best friend was quite a bit younger than she was. I was 16 and my mom's friend was 21. She was a solid 7 with a sex drive from hell. We always flirted from time to time, but then one night it just happened. After that, I had a BCD affair with her for a year and a half, having sex almost every day. It was a teenage boy's dream. THEN, my mom found out and went through the roof. I never saw my first again. I'm sure my mom threatened her with jail or something, but it was one hell of a run.
Omega is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:01 PM   #10
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

My first kiss was a doozy with a girl after a concert when I was in HS. My first BCD was with my good friend’s cousin when I was 18 the summer after I graduated HS. She was 26, divorced and horny as hell… and I did not know WTF I was doing but that did not matter because it was all good!
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:59 PM   #11
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

ALL great responses! THANKS! Isn't it amazing how (from a very early age) we are sexual beings? Having said that, isn't it amazing how none of us "knew what we were doing" but knew we wanted (or needed) to do SOMETHING? LOL!

I'm just so happy that we didn't give up! LOL! Ironically, my first "true love" was an older boy, I was 16 or 17 and I believe he was 21...anyways, he used to force me to give him oral. I hated it! It was gross and forced so I hated hated it! Now it's my favorite!!! LOL!

I don't know whether I should thank him or be pissed at him. All I can say is I wonder where HE is now? LOL!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:46 PM   #12
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

LOL get on Facebook BUT DO NOT post any pics there of any likeness to this world...

I got on there and it seems everyone from ages ago has contacted me YIKES

But back to the first time yes its always awkward and usually hilariuos as hell looking back on it
St.Mateo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women