Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70654
biomed162203
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453192
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48314
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What is your CQ?
Latex condoms are recommended for the prevention of unintended pregnancies and STDs 24 45.28%
Oil-based lubricants l(baby oil, Vaseline) are safe to use with latex condoms 5 9.43%
Condoms can break if the tip is not pinched to remove air 5 9.43%
A man should withdraw from his partner immediately holding onto the base of the condom 3 5.66%
Carefully washed condoms can be used safely over and over 4 7.55%
To be prepared, to have a condom in your wallet 1 1.89%
Condoms, like groceries, have expiration dates 10 18.87%
When it comes to condoms, one size fits all 1 1.89%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27
Default Condon Quiz! - Click a false one!

Source WEBMD
http://men.webmd.com/guide/condom-quiz
Well - the poll options are not editable - sorry guys - this needed to be mulitple response and I did not click the option. You can do the quiz online also.
============
1. Latex condoms are recommended for the prevention of unintended pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases.
True or False?
2. Oil-based lubricants like baby oil and Vaseline are safe to use with latex condoms.
True or False?
3. Condoms can break if the tip is not pinched to remove air bubbles.
True or False?
4. After sex, a man should withdraw from his partner immediately, holding onto the base of the condom.
True or False?
5. If washed carefully, a condom can be used safely over and over.
True or False?
6. To be prepared, it is always a good idea to have a condom in your wallet.
True or False?
7. Condoms, like groceries, have expiration dates.
True or False?
8. When it comes to condoms, one size fits all.
True or False?
==========
Answers
1.Latex condoms are recommended for the prevention of unintended pregnancies and STDs.

True. Latex condoms, when used properly, are very effective in preventing unintended pregnancies and STDs. People who are allergic to latex can use polyurethane condoms instead. Lambskin (or sheepskin) condoms have tiny pores that may be large enough to allow viruses to pass through. These condoms are not recommended for prevention of STDs.
2. Oil-based lubricants, like baby oil and Vaseline, are safe to use with latex condoms.

False. Use only water-based lubricants, such as K-Y Jelly, with condoms. Oil-based lubricants will weaken the condom and cause it to break.
3. Condoms can break if the tip is not pinched to remove air bubbles.

True. Always pinch the tip of the condom before unrolling it.
4. After sex, a man should withdraw from his partner immediately, holding onto the base of the condom.

True. This will prevent the condom from slipping off and possibly leaking inside his partner.
5. If washed carefully, a condom can be used safely over and over.

False. Condoms can be used only once! Always use a new one if passion strikes twice.
6. To be prepared, it is always a good idea to have a condom in your wallet.

False. This is a bit of a trick question. While you should be prepared, condoms kept in warm places, like a wallet or glove compartment, can weaken from the heat. An outside coat pocket or at home in a cool, dry place are better places to keep condoms.
7. Condoms, like groceries, have expiration dates.

True. Most condoms are good for three to five years. Check for the date printed on the box or condom wrapper.
8. One size fits all.

False. This is another trick question. While some companies make larger-sized condoms (which some men do actually need), a standard sized condom can be stretched over a person's skull. (Yes, it's true!) The standard size should be large enough to accommodate most men. Note: it is just as important to make sure the condom is not too large. If this is the case with the standard size, there are "snug" sizes also available.
=================
Agree or disagree with the answers given?
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default # 5

Question # 5....are you serious?

I wanted to add something else but I must depart so I can "wash" my raincoats in prep for my next bcd encounter......LMAO..
Whoops, I'm down to one, so if she wants a second round I must call timeout for a quick rubber laundry break...

O M G......
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:28 PM   #3
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Question # 5....are you serious?

I wanted to add something else but I must depart so I can "wash" my raincoats in prep for my next bcd encounter......LMAO..
Whoops, I'm down to one, so if she wants a second round I must call timeout for a quick rubber laundry break...

O M G......
Actually, MW, I wouldn't say "Are you serious?", I would say "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Sometimes I wonder WTF is going thru NTT's mind when he posts these threads. He can't even spell "condom" correctly.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:28 PM   #4
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default OR...

As one penis was heard saying to another...well since you are wearing your blue Trojan too, I guess I'll have to go wash a different coat for tonight..

This is very, very useful intel....if we are careful we may never need to buy another condom....
Old 09-02-2012, 12:40 PM   #5
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default Hey man..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz3552 View Post
Actually, MW, I wouldn't say "Are you serious?", I would say "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Sometimes I wonder WTF is going thru NTT's mind when he posts these threads. He can't even spell "condom" correctly.
Don't bag on the newbie too much...he's just trying to keep the discussion rolling..

with WORTHLESS FRIVOLOUS BULLSHIT......
Old 09-02-2012, 12:44 PM   #6
ss4699
Ambassador

Not my questions gentlemen. Source: WEBMD

Click the link and take the actual quiz....

--------------------------------------------
Old 09-02-2012, 12:48 PM   #7
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default I would take the quiz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtotown View Post
Not my questions gentlemen. Source: WEBMD

Click the link and take the actual quiz....

--------------------------------------------
But I have more pressing issues right now...

I have to go count the blades of grass in my backyard....

Condon...I think he's is a pro sports agent..
Old 09-02-2012, 12:55 PM   #8
bbwhunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

All you gotta do is shake the fuck out of them, a quick rinse in warm soapy water and you're good to go.

I'm kidding I really hope you know that...the water can be cold too
bbwhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #9
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Dont laugh at the reuse portion too much. I once had a girl take the condom off me for some bbbj and then try to put the same one back on me when I wanted her to ride me. She had a large bag of condoms so it is not like she had run out.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #10
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

I scanned the list very quickly and apparently answered incorrectly per WebMD - however, it should be noted that there are new forms of poly condoms entering the market that no longer have expiration dates - in fact, the material the condom is made out of is actually the retail wrapper also. They're not FDA approved yet but should be soon . . . Otherwise, I gotta agree with Malwoody on this one. I'll be out back with him counting the blades of grass.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:48 PM   #11
ss4699
Ambassador

Well the typo in the title shows I did not preview the thread. It "jumped" on me and I had to redo it. Did not do a Preview the second time through. And Web MD is not always right Jackie but they usely double check contents. Just like doctors make mistakes I guess? When to a concert outdoors Friday night and am fighting a low grade fever which makes cordination of most things a little more unusual, cold rain but good music! I missed the multi option on the poll also and that I found in not editable. And the title, I thought I got that on the edit. Not sure what happened there.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:55 AM   #12
coochiemuncher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

http://www.eccie.net/attachment.php?...1&d=1346421060
coochiemuncher is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 08:42 AM   #13
ss4699
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG4DATY View Post
Takes an extra step to hyper link the image JG - thank you for sharing.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:47 PM   #14
bikebryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

#1 is actually NOT true. They may reduce the likelihood of STD transmission and pregnancy but will not prevent either.
bikebryan is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:52 PM   #15
ss4699
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikebryan View Post
#1 is actually NOT true. They may reduce the likelihood of STD transmission and pregnancy but will not prevent either.
Interesting comment Bryan. Did a little research and found....
http://www.hli.org/index.php/condoms/139?task=view
Quote:
"24 sets of condoms tested and all failed" and almost 71% failed "In respect of one or more of the physical requirements of the specification, notably freedom from pinholes." SABS report April 89.
"Spillage from condoms occurs as much as 65% to 75% of the time." Bjorklund and Gordon. Univ of Manitoba. Nov. 1990.
"The rubber comprising latex condom has intrinsic voids about 5 microns in size." The HIV virus is 0.1 micron. Roland, Rubber World. June 1993. Roland and Sobieski, Rubber Chemistry and Technology. Vol. 62, 1989.
Condoms reduce the risk of HIV infection by about 70% if they are used "consistently and correctly" IPPF (International Planned Parenthood Federation) Medical Bulletin Feb. 1997.
"It is not established whether the condom is as effective at preventing heterosexual transmission of HIV as it is for preventing conception." "The level of protection approximates 87%, with a range depending upon the incidence (of HIV) among condom nonusers. Thus the condom's efficacy at reducing heterosexual transmission may be comparable to or slightly lower than its effectiveness at preventing pregnancy." Family Planning Perspectives, 1999.
The failure rate for condoms in preventing pregnancy is 10%. K. Niswander. Manual of Obstetrics 1980.
The ISO standard for condoms allows 2 per 350 to be defective (about six defects per thousand.) (Tough luck if you happen to be one of those six)
"Increased condom use will increase the number of [HIV/AIDS] transmissions that result from condom failure" and "a vigorous condom promotion policy could increase rather than decrease unprotected sexual exposure if it has the unintended effect of encouraging a greater overall level of sexual activity." "Condoms and seat belts: the parallels and the lessons" The Lancet, 29 Jan 2000
In one test, 33% of latex condoms leaked HIV sized particles. Sexually Transmitted Diseases. vol.19. 1992
Ontario Ministry of Health campaign to promote condoms by means of televised AIDS messages made respondents more inclined to use condoms but less inclined to avoid casual sexual partners. Wilde, Target Risk, PDE Publications, 1994.
IPPF indicates that the risk of contracting AIDS during so-called "protected sex" approaches 100 percent as the number of episodes of sexual intercourse increases. Cates Medical Bulletin, IPPF 1997.
The only sure ways to avoid sexual transmission of diseases (including AIDS, chlamydia, genital herpes, genital warts, gonorrhoea, hepatitis B, and syphilis) are not to have sex at all or to limit sex to one uninfected partner who is also monogamous. Food and Drug Administrationc (USA) Consumer Magazine Sep 1990.

Condom Failure Rate Fact Sheet"
With these overall results

Totals 25,184 Breakage 4.64% slippage 3.40% Total breaks1,168 Total slips 640

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women