Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70654
biomed162203
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453192
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48313
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2012, 09:33 AM   #1
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default Trade or Not to Trade (what a question)

I have a question. I had a provider ask me to order her some massage oil and lotion, the really good stuff. She told me we would do a trade for the products. I informed her of the cost before I placed the order. She told me that was fine, it was an even trade. Plus I was going to make up the difference in cash. She had no problems at all with the deal. Now for some reason she won’t return my text’s or call’s to confirm a day or time for the trade. She is the one that told me to place the order. What do you guys think about this deal? Was I wrong to make a deal with her? I have seen her three times; but this was the first time she asked me to do this for her. I have been doing this for other girls and they seem to like it a lot. I am like their little warehouse. I feel a little down that someone would do something like this. When this was done in good faith on my part, Do you like hand lotion or baby oil being used during a massage or would you want the real stuff. The cheap hand lotion or baby oil stuff can make your skin break out really bad or mess up your clothes. So I am asking again what do you think? Thanks for your time. She is a member / provider on this site, so I'm sure she will be hearing about this very soon.
So how she stating she never wanted or ordered it from me, that I did it on my own just to make a trade. I don't think so she wanted Biotone and that stuff isn't cheap. Now she won't even pay for it, I just want what it cost me.
Girls and their drama.
So next time see who is using hand lotion or baby oil on you. They might be this person.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:31 AM   #2
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Here we go, again. Another "poor me...bad provider story", with no mention of the provider's name. Other than she is on this site.

Come on guys....if you feel you have been wronged either....

1) handle the situation off the board or (which would be my suggestion, many of the times)

2) If you feel strongly enough to post on the board, either do it in the ML or here...but don't beat around the bush by making a post, but not stating who the provider is.

Yes this site is about sharing info...so if you feel a situation needs to be shared, without question thanks for sharing. But IMO, do it in the appropriate forum, lay out all the facts, including handles.

Otherwise, IMO, all these type of posts just sound whiney to me.
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:39 AM   #3
friscowindsor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default IS this the provider.......

Who refused to see you on the Plaza a while back, or a new one ? 10 bad reviews out of 12 posted, I assume you are a man, but "drama queen" kinda fits too !
friscowindsor is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:00 PM   #4
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Girls and their drama? Have you taken a look in the mirror? This post has drama written all over it.

I agree with VK, but even then is it worth to post her name? Hell, was it even worth it to make this post?

Its massage products (I'm assuming from your post) and why on earth you'd purchase them for her after seeing her only three times is beyond me. Even if it was a trade. If she's running a business, she should have the needed products. If she doesn't, that's her problem and no one else's.

As for cheap massage products and them causing breakouts, etc......take your own when getting a massage. I do and my massage chick has no problem with it because I have sensative skin.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:07 PM   #5
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

True dat, Ms E...in regards to this specific post!!!..

Most of my above post, was geared more to future posts regarding "poor me" postings, but not naming handles...just "she is a member of this site" kind of stuff

And like you stated...does the subject even need to be posted, or another option would be handling certain situations completely off the board.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:13 PM   #6
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicopter206 View Post
... So I am asking again what do you think? ...

You asked for advice so I'll be glad to contribute. I'm going to assume you really want it; further, I'm going to assume (against some evidence to the contrary) that you've got enough backbone to tolerate it.

I'm an ardent defender of anyone who has been wronged. There are plenty of mean-spirited people in this world and you will undoubtedly run across them from time to time. We all do. Even in our businesses, we sell to people who won't pay. That's why we have AGED RECEIVABLES and DUNNING LETTERS in business. It's part of the schtick. But there are certain individuals who don't tolerate receivables well. When people owe them money, they can't sleep at night. Thoughts of revenge consume them and they have no ability to understand that the other accounts must be priced to adsorb the bad ones. In essence, the one bad account robs them of the joy of doing business. We usually recommend those people refrain from entrepreneurship.

Similarly, don't you think you should find another hobby? I mean, have you seen what percentage of your reviews are "no's?" Have you read your own posts? Friend, with all due respect, you're in the wrong place, saying the wrong things, expecting the wrong treatment, and feeling the wrong things.

We hope you can stay and participate but I'm concerned that your expectations of the users of this board will constantly render you dissatisfied.

All the best,

JDN
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #7
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I have met some wonderful people on here and in the local area. I always ask before I post anything about a provider. I was told what goes on between the provider and the client is their business and no one else’s. So I leave it at that. That is way I have so many no’s on my reviews. The good ones want to stay UTR. While others like the reviews. They have their reasons and I abide by their rules, and what they say, because I want to get a return visit.
Sorry if this all seems like drama. I came up with the idea of the lotion, because of what she was using and she told me to place the order. I have the account already set up and she didn’t have to worry about a thing. She does a great job at what she loves to do. I am not saying any bad about the service at all.

Maybe I should become the Shoe or TV guy... LOL
I found some cheap knock of handbags anyone game for a trade… just joking…
Thanks everyone
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:47 PM   #8
BobInKC
Valued Poster

Why don't you just return it? And if you can't there's ebay and CL.

And tell her to get fucked. Why are you still pursuing this? I'd say they seem to see you coming a mile away.
BobInKC is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:01 AM   #9
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInKC View Post
Why don't you just return it? And if you can't there's ebay and CL.

And tell her to get fucked. Why are you still pursuing this? I'd say they seem to see you coming a mile away.
Outstanding, BobinKC...sometimes the simplest moves, are the smartest moves
Or to put it a different way...Common sense, just ain't so common any more!
Old 09-04-2012, 11:32 AM   #10
AllThisMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Just saw your post... sorry to hear things didn't work out well and you haven't heard from your provider friend. From my understanding, shit happens. Sometimes there is a reason women stop talking to someone in particular and they don't feel comfortable telling that person what the reason is. Other times, the reason has nothing to do with you... it is just their life getting busy.

As far as drama--drama is how you respond to things which happen in your life, not what happens itself or who is involved.

I think the people above gave you some good advice. If you are feeling like you're getting the short end of the stick, simply return the product and cut your losses. Use the remaining money on having a good time with one of your other UTR favorites.
AllThisMeat is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #11
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

If your budget is so tight you can't eat the cost of some lotion (which has to be under 200 if there would still have been a difference to pay her) get another hobby.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #12
friscowindsor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default OK, I gotta know.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna View Post
If your budget is so tight you can't eat the cost of some lotion (which has to be under 200 if there would still have been a difference to pay her) get another hobby.

What is IDGAF
friscowindsor is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #13
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

IDGAF = I don't give a fuck.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

DILLIGAF I like that one ...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:21 PM   #15
bartipero
Valued Poster

Seriously, Dude? After seeing the other thread attempting a trade for a gallon of this stuff, my take is she was kidding, sarcastic or telling you what you wanted to hear; and brother, you've been had. Just be glad you didn't order a standard oil barrel full of the stuff. Try painting your deck with it or donate it to a hospital and deduct it.
bartipero is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women