Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
Guest102612
Account Disabled

User ID: 140343
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Terms of endearment?

What is the one term of endearment that you don't like being called??
For some reason when someone calls me "baby" it just makes me want to slap them.
"Come on baby, please baby, baby!" It sounds like whining and begging to my ears.
Call me bitch, witch, mean, honey, sweetie, love, darling, fat, old, nasty, sensual, sexy mama, milf, anything but Baby!
P.S
I am not asking for your opinion or advise on what I wrote about me! Please keep your comments about your likes and dislikes!

Guest102612 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #2
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

For a split second, I thought this (based on the title) was going to be a thread about the movie (as a lot of it was filmed in Lincoln and the surrounding area, if memory serves me correctly).

I really don't have a term of endearment that really bothers me or one that I don't like being called.

I'm not offering you an opinion on what you wrote (or advise [sic]), I'm just stating my preference on what I like or dislike and how I personally approach the subject, and offering a little background and more information to support my personal position so that the membership might have a better understanding of my answer.

Many times, for me, things sound differently coming from different people based on their personality and the situation. Plus, the way I see it, if someone is using a term of endearment in an appointment towards me, all I care about is that I have made them happy enough to want do so - and what they call me (short of anything misogynistically profane or demeaning in such a manner that it makes me fearful), is their prerogative and something exercised at their own pleasure. I would never presume tell them otherwise at many moments, as it might limit their experience.

If, however, it just didn't sound right, (as I said, based on the person and the circumstance), I might gently lead them in conversation to use a different/alternate term they might like to use that sounds better to me, but I'd never stop them from using anything they may like in the heat of the moment - I wouldn't want to limit my client in any way that would distract him from his pleasure. If it bothered me afterwards or again, if it sounded "off", I'd simply ask him to use a different one next time, if he could, and play it off as no big deal. I have found that usually, people have two or three terms they like to use most often, and I can generally find one, that when they use it, will sound okay to me!

So, I guess the answer to the second part (what I like to be called) is most anything (other than that which I already excluded).

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:40 AM   #3
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

LOL (note to self: first names only with this one)

Sabra.........

Context is everything. In the right context, you can call me anything you want.
Examples:

1) Oh "A-hole", don't stop!

2) Do it to me harder, "S**t-head" !

In the right context, I am remarkably difficult to offend.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #4
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
Context is everything. In the right context, you can call me anything you want.[...]In the right context, I am remarkably difficult to offend.
That's pretty much what I was attempting to convey, it all boils down to context and connotation; as said the right way, most anything can be pleasurable.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Old 09-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #5
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
LOL (note to self: first names only with this one)

Sabra.........
That was funny, I didn't even think of it that way, Sabra, you used "baby" as part of your username . . . something now that I think about it won't be lost on many here, and good for a light-hearted, good-natured chuckle or two.

Odd choice of name, based on your stated preference. You've chosen a member name that each time, when used, possibly causes you discomfort? Freud would have a field day with that one.

Or, maybe using it in conjunction with "Sabra" somehow changes it to be acceptable for you?

Kisses,

- Jackie
Old 09-09-2012, 11:21 AM   #6
Guest102612
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
That was funny, I didn't even think of it that way, Sabra, you used "baby" as part of your username . . . something now that I think about it won't be lost on many here, and good for a light-hearted, good-natured chuckle or two.

Odd choice of name, based on your stated preference. You've chosen a member name that each time, when used, possibly causes you discomfort? Freud would have a field day with that one.

Or, maybe using it in conjunction with "Sabra" somehow changes it to be acceptable for you?

Kisses,

- Jackie
I'm great with Sabra Baby, just something about "Baby" that rubs me wrong. I don't no what it is for sure or why.
When I get a call from a guy and he says, Hi Baby, what you doing baby and we have never met before or anything, it makes my skin crawl, if it is someone I have met and know its ok, but still not great.
Thinking about it, I guess in my mind it just sounds sleazy and cheap.
Jackie, like you I would never think about stopping someone from saying what they want during a session, you can say what ever during this time. Its outside of a session it bothers me.
I don't no call me nuts! lmao
Old 09-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #7
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrababy View Post
I'm great with Sabra Baby, just something about "Baby" that rubs me wrong. I don't no what it is for sure or why.
When I get a call from a guy and he says, Hi Baby, what you doing baby and we have never met before or anything, it makes my skin crawl, if it is someone I have met and know its ok, but still not great.
Thinking about it, I guess in my mind it just sounds sleazy and cheap.
Jackie, like you I would never think about stopping someone from saying what they want during a session, you can say what ever during this time. Its outside of a session it bothers me.
I don't no call me nuts! lmao
No, I TOTALLY agree with you on that point - I too can barely stomach it when I get a text, call or email from someone I don't know and it is "baby" this, "baby" that - UGGGHHHHHHHHH. Skeeves me out also. Starts it off on the wrong foot. Luckily, over time, I get less and less of that type of new client contact - usually because they get tired and give up when I don't answer them or I put them on "blocked" status in my switchboard and send their email to the trash bin. I much prefer a gentleman, and one that can grasp the English language without holding his nutsack in his free hand with his baseball hat on sideways.

You realize now that both of us are going to get called "baby" purposefully - LMAO!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Old 09-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #8
Guest102612
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You realize now that both of us are going to get called "baby" purposefully - LMAO!

Kisses,

- Jackie

Yes, but we know how to put a stop to that real quick!
Balls in hand, Squuuuuueeeezzzeeeee!
lmao
Old 09-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

call me a slut/call me sugar/call me baby...just DO NOT call me a whore or bitch or cunt!

I am from the south so I usually refer to people when i am talking to them as "sugar" or "honey"
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #10
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Terms was shot in Lincoln in 1982. The old Kays restaurant was a location along with Bryan Hospital. Debra Winger was hanging out at the Gov's place and the Zoo Bar. Jack even came down a couple of times.
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #11
Guest102612
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default names

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
call me a slut/call me sugar/call me baby...just DO NOT call me a whore or bitch or cunt!

I am from the south so I usually refer to people when i am talking to them as "sugar" or "honey"

I'm not much for the word whore or cunt neither. I can handle whore better then the C word
Old 09-09-2012, 04:23 PM   #12
Duke1023
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

If I call anyone a C word, they have my permission to slap the shit out of me! That being said, it doesn't happen too often.

As for terms of endearment, "Call me irresponsible, call me unreliable, throw in undependable too..." Sorry, I'm a Sinatra fan. Bottom line, at least I'm getting called something!!
Duke1023 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:07 PM   #13
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I think you ladies have touched on something. How one reacts to being called by a certain word does indeed depend on who uses the word, in what context and in which tone. This might help some to understand why many object to the use of the N word and other such words.
Osolomio is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:33 PM   #14
Blaze
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1345
My ECCIE Reviews

+ 2 Osolomio

Hunny, I hate being called hunny. By anyone, period. Now, that it has been written it can't be unwritten. Hunny reminds me of honey, which is sweet and I am not. So with that said, I don't like to be called sweetie, because I am not sweet.
Blaze is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:51 AM   #15
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I'm with Blaze...not that I'm hell on heels, or made a deal with the devil...but I'm not sweet and prefer not to be called hunny, sweety or sweetheart, or darling. For me, sweetheart, hunny, and darling are terms that profess a deeper degree affection...and that isn't what this is about. Call me sweety...espeially if I have 15 years on you (which I probably do) and I'm thinking I made a mistake. Call me H, or my real name if you know it.
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women