Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35667
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2016, 05:00 PM   #1
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face Food for thought:(Election year)

Many may know and others may not....
During election time it gets hot due to the fact that people are trying to get elected or re-elected..
Many times there are going to be a lot more action with the LE due to all the higher up putting pressure on the system.
If you think i am mistaken reference back to last election and before that and you will see how many were put into compromising situations that none of us would like to be in..
Many times people roll and talk because they are promised things that one will not receive and still be outed to the public instead of keeping quit and getting a misdemeanor then getting it taken off your record with a lawyer quietly.
Once a bitch to LE always their bitch..
So it really doesn't matter if your the hobbier or the provider one Must research and screen, Not let your smaller head or your money hungry get in the way of making a good choice.
Someone once told me all money isn't good money.. It goes the same with women,, not all pussy is good pussy.
There are many other dangers that are in this hobby, not everyone is on the up and up, so remember safety first and screen..
In no way am I trying to scare anyone or stop anyone's business. I am just expressing my opinion and observation.
Don't be an idiot..Just think and remember if you mess with bp be prepared to take a bigger risk..So everyone be safe and happy hobbying.( I love the hobby)
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 05:06 PM   #2
Guest102419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Wise words
Guest102419 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 05:15 PM   #3
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Yep, don't be an easy target. It's not hard to avoid.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 05:18 PM   #4
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Very, very true on election times being a lot more precarious for those of us in the hobby...

Politicians know that nothing draws an audience quite like issues related to sex, in general. Added to that, prostitution is a fairly easy & safe crime to pursue... A lot less effort & risk than real police work. I think it helps them trump up their statistics.

See who you know & know who you see...
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 05:18 PM   #5
peter north77
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Yes this is very true..and also true is most working girls get busted sooner or later.I've had several tell how it went down, the first time they got popped.some are cultivated to be informants to pass on useful info to Leo.mainly when a john runs his mouth about some other illegal activity they are involved in,the gals pass it on.
peter north77 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 05:18 PM   #6
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BP is no different that Eccie, just screen and you'll be fine. But if a cop wants you, there's not much you can do to avoid it outside of only sticking to who you know or not seeing anyone at all.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 09:15 PM   #7
jacksonsquare
Registered Member

Good advise but it makes it hard on newbies like me who are paranoid to begin with but trying to get in the hobby in central arkansas...... sigh... guess i will just wait till elcetions are over ...ugh!!!
jacksonsquare is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 09:29 PM   #8
RJinLR
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Ms Monroe,

Excellent post. You are so right that there is a lot to be wary of...pretty much all human beings have an agenda. The beauty of this hobby is that most of us put our agenda in the open, that's the transaction we all make that makes our little world go round. But there are other angles to everything and this business is no different. If it was that simple nobody would have any issues and we'd all play as much as we wanted with no worries.

re: BP - it's low hanging fruit. Heavy traffic site, easy to mix in with so many ads. There are going to be experienced hobbyists on there, and newbies here...but I think you have a lot better shot of closing your eyes, throwing a dart, and hitting someone not being careful over there. With the traffic that site brings (on both sides of the game) they must get a lot of bang for the buck comparatively speaking.
RJinLR is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 01:59 PM   #9
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The only thing I was saying was that it gets more hot then usual during election time. NOTHING ELSE.. Thanks again for the comments on topic.. have a good day....
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 02:01 PM   #10
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonsquare View Post
Good advise but it makes it hard on newbies like me who are paranoid to begin with but trying to get in the hobby in central arkansas...... sigh... guess i will just wait till elcetions are over ...ugh!!!
Or you can see verified providers with the attitude to not be turned by anyone...just a simple thought. Even without election year they can still run stings.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women