Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2016, 09:17 PM   #1
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14
Default russia is there any truth in what he is saying

Putin Ally Warns Americans To Vote For Trump Or Face Nuclear War

by Tyler Durden
Oct 13, 2016 2:53 AM
SHARES

Twitter

Facebook

Reddit

The name of what is arguably Russia's most flamboyant, ultra-nationalist politician, and according to some the local incarnation of Donald Trump,* Vladimir Zhirinovsky, a deputy in the state Duma and leader of the nationalist LDPR party, is familiar to frequent readers: he most recently made an appearance on these pages two months ago, when he warned Germany that it risks utter destruction if it continued on its present track of operating Bundeswehr forces in the Baltics. Zhirinovsky also shares another feature with Donald Trump: both are outspoken to a fault. Which is why we were not surprised to read that as Reuters reported earlier, Zhirinovsky urged Americans to vote for Donald Trump as president or "risk being dragged into a nuclear war."

In an interview with Reuters, Vladimir Zhirinovsky, known in Russia and Europe for his fiery rhetoric, said that Trump was the only person able to de-escalate dangerous tensions between Moscow and Washington.
On the other hand, Hillary Clinton could spark World War Three, said the Russian who received a top state award from Putin after his pro-Kremlin Liberal Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR) came third in Russia's parliamentary election last month.*

"Relations between Russia and the United States can't get any worse. The only way they can get worse is if a war starts," said Zhirinovsky, speaking in his huge office on the 10th floor of Russia's State Duma, or lower house of parliament. "Americans voting for a president on Nov. 8 must realize that they are voting for peace on Planet Earth if they vote for Trump. But if they vote for Hillary it's war. It will be a short movie. There will be Hiroshimas and Nagasakis everywhere."
ADVERTISEMENT

x
Well, we said he was outspoken. And, Just like Trump, Zhirinovsky tends to polarize his fellow countrymen. According to Reuters while "many Russians regard the politician as a clownish figure who makes outspoken statements to grab attention" he is also "widely viewed as a faithful servant of Kremlin policy, sometimes used to float radical opinions to test public reaction."
Zhirinovsky's comments come at a time when relations between Russia and the US are at generational lows, as a result not only of the conflicts raging over Syria and Ukraine but also the recent White House accusation that Russia was responsible for cyber attacks against Democratic Party organizations. In turn, an amused Putin replied his country was not involved in an effort to influence the U.S. presidential election. Instead Putin accused the US of "starting this hysteria, saying that this (hacking) is in Russia's interests. But this has nothing to do with Russia's interests," in a speech during a business forum in Moscow. He added that the accusations were a ploy to divert U.S. voters' attention at a time when public opinion was being manipulated. "Everyone is talking about 'who did it' (the hacking)," said Putin. "But is it that important? The most important thing is what is inside this information."
But back to "Russia's Trump": according to Reutersi, "Zhirinovsky likes to shock liberal public opinion and he has frequently heaped scorn on the West, which he and other Russian nationalists regard as decadent, hypocritical and corrupted by political correctness.

His combative style, reminiscent of Trump's, ensures him plenty of television air time and millions of votes in Russian elections, often from the kind of blue-collar workers who are the bedrock of the U.S. Republican candidate's support.
Zhirinovsky once proposed blocking off mostly Muslim southern Russia with a barbed wire fence, echoing Trump's call for a wall along the U.S. border with Mexico.
Zhirinovsky, who said he met Trump in New York in 2002, revels in his similarities with the American businessman - they are the same age, favor coarse, sometimes misogynistic language and boast about putting their own country first. Zhirinovsky has even said he wants a DNA test to see if he is related to Trump.
Where the two differ, is that unlike Trump, an "anti-establishment candidate in the U.S. presidential race with no past political experience", Zhirinovsky is a consummate political insider who has sat in the Duma for more than two decades; he is also more diplomatic when he needs to be, such as in this interview in which he continued to praise Trump: "(Trump) won't care about Syria, Libya and Iraq and why an earth should America interfere in these countries? And Ukraine. Who needs Ukraine?," said Zhirinovsky, who once counted himself a friend of Iraq's Saddam Hussein and Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi and whose deaths he still laments.
"Trump will have a brilliant chance to make relations more peaceful ... He's the only one who can do this," he said, adding that Trump could even win a Nobel peace prize.
And if he likes Trump, he must dislike Hillary. Sure enough Zhirinovsky described Clinton as "an evil mother-in law" and said her record as secretary of state under Obama in 2009-2013 showed she was unfit to lead her country.
"She craves power. Her view is that Hillary is the most important person on the planet, that America is an exceptional country, as Barack Obama said," said Zhirinovsky. "That's dangerous. She could start a nuclear war."

*He did not stop here: "Most Americans should choose Trump because men have been leading for millions of year. You can't take the risk of having one of the richest, most powerful countries led by a woman president," he said.
Asked about lewd comments Trump made about women in 2005 that have harmed his campaign, Zhirinovsky defended the Republican: "Men all round the world sometimes say such things that are just for their comrades. We must only consider his business (and political) qualities."
Zhirinovsky, who believes that although Putin and Trump have never met they could establish a close working relationship, had a very binary conclusion: "victory for Trump would be a gift to humanity. But if Hillary Clinton wins it will be the last U.S. president ever."
Only time will tell if he is right.
White House
Donald Trump
Germany
Reuters
Barack Obama
Liberal Democratic Party
Iraq
Ukraine
Mexico
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 09:24 PM   #2
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

It's fairly obvious the Scalawag wants to start WWIII

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 09:28 PM   #3
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Last I checked U.S.A is still the only Super Power and there military is still far superior than Russia- complete bluff you idiots-Heck the Warsaw pact doesn't even exist anymore.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 09:46 PM   #4
gary5912
Account Disabled

well, I'm sure glad you chimed to tells us that with all foreign policy wisdom the last I knew Russia still had ;plenty of nukes
Old 10-15-2016, 09:47 PM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Last I checked U.S.A is still the only Super Power and there military is still far superior than Russia- complete bluff you idiots-Heck the Warsaw pact doesn't even exist anymore.

Meet with me and I mutually assure your destruction, PUNK

Old 10-15-2016, 09:50 PM   #6
gary5912
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

do him like shake and bake and I'll help
Old 10-15-2016, 09:52 PM   #7
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
well, I'm sure glad you chimed to tells us that with all foreign policy wisdom the last I knew Russia still had ;plenty of nukes
And so do we gary- plus we have an organization called NATO- who are Russia's allies? If you look at the 10 most powerful militaries in the world 5 of them are NATO members- excluding the U.S.
What would Russia gain from a nuclear war- it's just scare tactics and if you think this is going to scare people into voting for Trump you are out of your mind. Russia would never launch a nuclear strike against us- a weak bluff. How many times did N.Korea claim they were going to attack us with nukes?
Old 10-15-2016, 09:54 PM   #8
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

Ok I am RTM this to the MODs sounds like a physical threat to me.
Old 10-15-2016, 09:57 PM   #9
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
do him like shake and bake and I'll help
And since you co-signed for my destruction I will RTM this as well- you can't physically agree to harm someone on this site- clear violation of the rules.
Old 10-15-2016, 09:58 PM   #10
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ok I am RTM this to the MODs sounds like a physical to me.

Good Luck with that, PUNK...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BDBzgHXf64
Old 10-15-2016, 10:27 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Putin does not want to go to war over Syria. Trump does not want to go to war over Syria. Hillary will follow the same dangerous policies that are leading us very close to war over Syria. She will lead us into a major war with Russia unless we stop fucking with Russia's allies. Syria is not our problem. It doesn't matter shit to us if Assad stays in power. The US and Russia are both considering "no fly" zones over Syria. One of us will end up shooting the other's plane down if we don't back off right now. It's not our business. Trump gets it. Hillary doesn't. No wonder they want Trump. They don't want war. Neither do I, nor does any sane person. Putin has been warning for years of the potential for war if we don't back off. He wants to stop it. But Syria is his ally, and he has shown remarkable restraint thus far. Now he's warning citizens living abroad to come home to Russia due to deteriorating conditions. And China has said if it comes to war, they will fight alongside Russia.

NO WAR FOR SYRIA! NO WAR WITH RUSSIA! Jesus, people, WAKE UP! We aren't in the right on this one.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 12:21 AM   #12
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Ok I am RTM this to the MODs sounds like a physical threat to me.
Quote:
And since you co-signed for my destruction I will RTM this as well- you can't physically agree to harm someone on this site- clear violation of the rules.
Which rule is that? Once again, I direct you to the sticky thread. Where is that listed as a violation in this particular forum? I thought you understood this area rules after the last time.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 03:45 AM   #13
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

disagree with the part about Trump not being a political insider. He is one and he is not a politician which is the only difference between him & this russian guy.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 08:54 AM   #14
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Which rule is that? Once again, I direct you to the sticky thread. Where is that listed as a violation in this particular forum? I thought you understood this area rules after the last time.
Typical Lube the Liberal, runs crying to the MODS when ever he even strains his 2 brains cells and thinks that he's threatened. Yet has NOOO problem making threats to others and PMing them to meet with him for a " discussion " over how they disagree with his pronouncements. Typical of a lowlife that's caught stealing valor and can't even spell the word sergeant !!!!!!!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 10:39 AM   #15
gary5912
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
well lube wideass what do have to say now you big whining baby HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women