Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2016, 02:28 PM   #1
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Now I'm steaming, Summer Zervos cousin basically says she is a liar

She actually converted her family and friends to be Trump supporters, when he refused an invitation to her restaurant, the wrath of the female set in.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/john-b...-gilberthorpe/

Elections have become pitiful with all this BS from Dems because they have nothing else to run on.

I'm willing to bet another one paid by David Brock for whatever "dirt" they say about Trump.
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 02:35 PM   #2
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
She actually converted her family and friends to be Trump supporters, when he refused an invitation to her restaurant, the wrath of the female set in.

Elections have become pitiful with all this BS from Dems because they have nothing else to run on.

I'm willing to bet another one paid by David Brock for whatever "dirt" they say about Trump.
All those stupid women claiming Trump made uninvited advances have been proven to be liars. Trump maybe many things but a rapist he is not.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 02:47 PM   #3
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
All those stupid women claiming Trump made uninvited advances have been proven to be liars. Trump maybe many things but a rapist he is not.

Jim
When were they proven to be liars Jim? 8 women have come foreward are al of them liars? TRumps so called locker room talk shows that he likes to throw himself on women against their will.

Jim if there was a tape of me degrading black people and stating that I think they are stupid, lazy and should all go back to Africa. If I dismissed those statements as just talk would you be surprised if 8 people came out and said I called them the "N" word?
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 02:51 PM   #4
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:

What does Trump have to run on? All he has ever said was everything is a disaster and only he can fix everything but offers no solutions.
He refuses to release his taxes- he has zero political experience - he claims that he treats women better than anyone which is quite laughable. He claims he knows more about ISIS than military Generals quite laughable.
Give me the specifics of what's he's going to do ? Only demographics trump is winning is poor white racist trash.
Old 10-15-2016, 02:57 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
What does Trump have to run on? All he has ever said was everything is a disaster and only he can fix everything but offers no solutions.
He refuses to release his taxes- he has zero political experience - he claims that he treats women better than anyone which is quite laughable. He claims he knows more about ISIS than military Generals quite laughable.
Give me the specifics of what's he's going to do ? Only demographics trump is winning is poor white racist trash.

did sarge post something?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 03:44 PM   #6
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
When were they proven to be liars Jim? 8 women have come foreward are al of them liars? TRumps so called locker room talk shows that he likes to throw himself on women against their will.

Jim if there was a tape of me degrading black people and stating that I think they are stupid, lazy and should all go back to Africa. If I dismissed those statements as just talk would you be surprised if 8 people came out and said I called them the "N" word?
Oh quit reaching mope. Here's three articles debunking these ridiculous claims. Rape and Sexual Battery are criminal offenses. Calling someone the "N" word isn't. Besides unless something is documented its regarded as never occurring.

Jim
http://time.com/4532422/donald-trump...al-harassment/
http://truthfeed.com/busted-fake-tru...friends/29355/
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/p...ng-confirmed1/
Old 10-15-2016, 03:53 PM   #7
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
When were they proven to be liars Jim?
When they produce a stained blue dress let me know. Until then it's just words.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 04:01 PM   #8
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Oh quit reaching mope. Here's three articles debunking these ridiculous claims. Rape and Sexual Battery are criminal offenses. Calling someone the "N" word isn't. Besides unless something is documented its regarded as never occurring.

Jim
http://time.com/4532422/donald-trump...al-harassment/
http://truthfeed.com/busted-fake-tru...friends/29355/
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/p...ng-confirmed1/
This has been totally disproven already. They did have planes with moveable armrests that flew in at that time.
That is only one out of about 100 so far. Are you saying they all are false?

Also, the so-called cousin is merely saying she is lying- sorry that's not proof that she's lying- nice try Jim.
Old 10-15-2016, 04:02 PM   #9
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
When they produce a stained blue dress let me know. Until then it's just words.
Did the Cosby accuser producer any stained clothing???
Old 10-15-2016, 04:18 PM   #10
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
This has been totally disproven already. They did have planes with moveable armrests that flew in at that time.
That is only one out of about 100 so far. Are you saying they all are false?

Also, the so-called cousin is merely saying she is lying- sorry that's not proof that she's lying- nice try Jim.
The bottom line is there is no proof these accusations are true. There will be no arrest or court proceedings over these claims. They all came in the wake of a benign video that was intended to damage Trump politically. If these women can't prove that Trump committed any sexual misconduct to them they could face a libel suit against them. You're nothing but a militant black guy with a big chip on his shoulder ok. Grow the fuck up dumbass.

Jim
Old 10-15-2016, 04:32 PM   #11
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
The bottom line is there is no proof these accusations are true. There will be no arrest or court proceedings over these claims. They all came in the wake of a benign video that was intended to damage Trump politically. If these women can't prove that Trump committed any sexual misconduct to them they could face a libel suit against them. You're nothing but a militant black guy with a big chip on his shoulder ok. Grow the fuck up dumbass.

Jim
Jim are you blind or dumb? Number one I am not black- not that there's anything wrong with black people but you really are a dumb fuck. Second- there's proof- have you ever heard of reasonable doubt- you apparently know nothing about the law.
If someone went into the fridge and ate a cake and they go over to you and you have chocolate icing all over your face and fingers, but your response is .."well you didn't see me go in the fridge and take the cake.." do you think that would hold up? Have you not followed the Cosby case- did anyone see him drug the ladies? Are there any video of the actual incidents? No, but there's plenty of audio and video where Cosby admitted that there's a product you can put in ladies drink called Spanish Fly. There's video out there of Trump's behavior and you are going to hear more things once they get a hold of the apprentice video/audio. STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR HIM!!!!

HEY JIM, HERE'S A QUESTION FOR YOU- REPLACE TRUMP WITH OBAMA AND IF THE SAME THINGS WERE SAID -WOULD YOU JUST SAY OBAMA WAS JUST USING LOCKER ROOM TALK? F THAT HAPPENED TO OBAMA IN 2008 HE WOULD HAVE BEEN BURIED AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT!!! OR WOULD YOU BE SAYING IT WAS NO BIG DEAL?
Old 10-15-2016, 04:32 PM   #12
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Did the Cosby accuser producer any stained clothing???
And has he been convicted of anything? No... Just words.

Innocent until proven guilty. And boy will these lying bitches get their day in court!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 04:34 PM   #13
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
And has he been convicted of anything? No... Just words.
HE'S STANDING TRIAL- IT'S NOT AS IF THIS HAS BEEN THROWN OUT AND HE'S OFF SCOTT FREE!!!!
Old 10-15-2016, 04:36 PM   #14
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:

WOW CHERIE ARE YOU STEAMING? COMING FROM A HOOKER THAT'S QUITE LAUGHABLE-

IT'S REALLY SAD THAT A HOOKER WHO IS DOING SOMETHING VERY ILLEGAL AND SLEAZY AND LORD KNOWS HOW MANY MARRIED MEN YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH CHERIE AND YET YOU ARE OFFENDED? REMIND ME AGAIN WHAT THE POT CALLED THE KETTLE???
Old 10-15-2016, 04:38 PM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

http://uproxx.com/news/trump-john-barry-john-barron/

Did Trump write it himself?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women